- Senior Analyst / Architect, with over 30 years of IT experience, 16 years in deploying Microsoft Roadmap products and solutions, 16 years deploying SharePoint/MOSS technologies.
- Specialized in Object - Oriented Analysis (OOA), Design (OOD) and Programming (OOP) techniques for developing and structuring Microsoft .NET framework-based Enterprise Systems.
- Strong leadership skills and deep understanding of business requirements to ensure to translate to optimized software solutions.
- Adept at understanding and analyzing enterprise-wide standards, processes, operations and translating them into solutions increase proficiency and improving the business workflow.
- Currently Specializing in SharePoint Migrations to the Microsoft Office 365 platform.
Technologies: ASP.NET, SharePoint 2003/2007/2010/2013/2016/2019 , O365 (Online), MOSS, SQL Database, C#, SQL Stored Procedures, PL/SQL, Visual Studio, SharePoint Designer, SQL Studio, Microsoft Office, Document Management, Customized Web part for internet & intranet SharePoint, Azure Functions, Azure Web App
Analysis, design and project planning: Software Life Cycle Development (SLDC), Rational Unified Process (RUP) Scrum, Rational Clear Case, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, Power BI, Tableau and Cognos
Operating Systems: Microsoft Azure, Windows Server, all server versions, Enterprise/Datacenter/HyperV,, Windows 7/8/10 MOSS, .NET frame Work, Avaya Communications Server
Telecom and Networks: Cisco, Avaya, Extreme, DNS, HTTP/S, FTP, MPLS, BGP, T1/3, DS3, Fiber
- Supporting, Administrating, Securing, Content Management and Governance of Office O365, with primary responsibility for Jet/ Walmart SharePoint, Project Server, OneDrive and associated O365 products
- Architected and Deployed Messaging products, Slack, O365 Teams, Facebook Workplace, Skype for Business
- Deployed customized Bots for messaging products
- Implemented Jet companywide content management governance and policies
- Handled transition from SharePoint classic experience to modern experience, while supporting customizations on both platforms.
- Took on consulting approach and provided maximum no-code solutions with fast turnaround time.
- Supporting the Architecture and Deployment of SharePoint Sites enterprise wide Developed and Deployed SharePoint Applications and Customized SharePoint Sites (C#, PowerShell, Java Script, OAuth, OData, REST, Angular JS, JSON, SSIS, HTML5, CSS, jQuery.)
- Created custom Workflows (Flows, SharePoint Designer Workflows) as required
- Implemented Jet Security Requirements in the O365 Environment
- Primary responsibility for Migrating Walmart acquisitions into the Walmart environment, utilizing Sharegate Metalogix and Microsoft SharePoint migration tools.
- Managed direct and consulting resources for Jet and Walmart
- Managed all SharePoint communications to the enterprise
- Created PowerApp based applications for users, which had integration with SharePoint
- Created remote event receivers, hosting web app in Jet azure environment
- Automated migration of large file share into SharePoint online based document library
- Lead the migration effort from the Department of Sanitation to the DOITT (Department of IT and Telecommunications) production environment
- Created additional functionally and reporting capabilities for Project Management Server
- Managed 6 resources and 4 contractors to deploy a department wide project reporting and management system
- Installed, Configured and Deployed SharePoint 2013, SharePoint Project Server 2013 and Team Foundation Server for the Project Management Office
- Lead the Senior Management reporting project to track all Bureau of Information Technology projects and weekly reporting to the Department of Sanitation Commissioner
- Installed and configured SharePoint BI tools and lead the project managers to conform to the reporting requirements for the New York City Mayor’s office
- Lead the SharePoint Divestiture Migration team - planning, executing and remediation of 16,000 users, 3000 Sites/3TB of site data migrating to O365
- Coordinated the migration vendor resources (Microsoft & Wipro) - total 3 Million in contracted resources
- Coordinated the migration with company Site Owners, Developers and Power Users from Baxter to Baxalta
- Lead the development of the SharePoint Management Dashboards with BlueMetal, utilizing Power BI in the Azure environment
- Lead the Active Directory and Exchange migration teams insuring that required dependences were satisfied within the given environment
- Migrated Windows 2012 applications in to the Azure environment
- Administrated both the SharePoint an Azure resources and reported progress to management
- Migrated on premise large media files (20 TB) and static data to Remote Blob Storage to Azure Blob storage.