Junior SharePoint Administrator with 1 year of hand on experience seeking challenging position in a pleasant working environment, which will enhance my skill set and knowledge base as a SP Admin.
Microsoft Technologies: MOSS 2010, MOSS 2007, SPS 2003,WSS 2.0/3.0
Development Tools: SharePoint Designer, InfoPath 2007.
Database: MS SQL Server 2005/2008, MS/ Access, MySQL
Web Servers: IIS 7.0, Web Sphere.
OS/Platforms: Windows 2008/Vista/2003/XP/2000/NT, Linux, Unix.
Mail/Fax Systems: Exchange, Microsoft Outlook, SMTP
Networking: TCP/IP, DHCP, FTP, ICMP, DNS, ARP, RARP, SMTP.
Backup Tool: Avepoint, Docave.
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, Jscript.
Third party tools: ROSS, Bamboo.
- Involved in migration of portal from MOSS 2007 to SP 2010 using database approach.
- Responsible for installation and configuration of SP 2010 medium farm.
- Created and configured Web Application SP and Sites Collection as required by users/projects.
- Deployed SP solution packages (Web part, Features, Event Handlers, List Definition, Timer Jobs etc.) using Windows Power Shell.
- Configured Performance Point, Excel, Secure stored, Managemeta data, UPS, Word Viewing, Search Service application etc.
- Configured service application proxy association group for each web application in the farm according to requirement.
- Worked on alternate access mappings, host headers, DNS entries, and multiple forms of authentication
- Performed full and partial import from AD server to synchronize user profiles and also implementing and maintaining user profile properties, social tagging and rating.
- Created and configured Content Sources and Scopes to build and Searches from search sites that were created.
- Developed and maintained SharePoint Documentation as it relates to policies, procedure, and architecture and application integration.
- Scheduled windows scheduler task to take full farm backup every day.
- Performed backup and restore at Site Collection, Farm, Web application level, using Windows Power Shell 2.0 scripting tool, stsadm and CA.
- Troubleshoot user related Issue.
- Administrated SP2010 Service Application.
- Apply SharePoint service packs and cumulative updates.
- Worked extensively with CA portion.
- Install Bamboo solution and deployed PM Central customized web parts on required web application.
- Install Power Pivot on SharePoint and deploy Power Pivot service application on the farm.
- Interacting with user and troubleshooting any issue related to SharePoint hosting site.
- Administrating IIS web farm.
- Administrating web sphere farm.
Environment: SharePoint 2010, MOSS 2007, WSS 3.0, MS Windows Server 2008, MS SQL Server 2008, SharePoint Designer, IIS 7.0, Web Sphere, AD, MS Office Basic 2010, MS Exchange Server 2010 Standard Edition, Lotus Notes.