- 5+ years of experience working in SharePoint as SME, Developer, and Administrator
- Strong knowledge and technical skills in Office 365, SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016. Experienced in upgrading, migrating & supporting SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016, 0365.
- Experience with customizing BCS, event handlers, templates, content types, lists, and document libraries
- Work with OnPrem farms as both developer and administrator; experience working with Active Directory, IIS Configuration, development, design, installation, configuration, administration
- Extensive knowledge in troubleshooting SharePoint related issues, utilizing various tools such as ULS logs and fiddler trace
- Wide knowledge on development of back - end and front-end and middleware.
- Hands-on experience creating automated scripts using bash and PowerShell
- Delivered successful branding projects that required customization in the front-end by using different web technologies such as bootstrap, CSS, jQuery and Angular.js.
- Successfully participated in entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) starting from scratch to maintenance of deployed solutions utilizing the Agile/SCRUM methodology.
- Extensive background in full life-cycle of software development process including requirements gathering, design, coding, testing, debugging and maintenance.
- Keen about following best practices during the development life-cycle such as code review, unit testing and continues integration.
- Knowledgeable about established designed patterns including MVC, MVP, MVVM, Sigleton, Dependency Injection, Factory, Builder, Observer and others.
- Excellent data management experience adhering to regulatory compliances and better efficiency in operations.
- Great professional communication skills, including formal presentations and technical documentation and productive in both team-based and self-managed projects.
Microsoft 365 Technologies: Office 365, Azure AD, Azure AD Connect, Exchange, Power Apps, Power Automate/Flow, Power BI, SharePoint, Teams
SharePoint Technologies: SharePoint 2010/2013/2016 Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 (WSS 3.0), BCS, Web Parts, Excel Services, Records Management, Web Content Management, PerformancePoint
Backend: C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, JAVA, C++, Lisp, Python, PHP, PowerShell, Azure services.
Database: SQL Server 2012, SQL Server 2008, Oracle, MySQL, Firebase
Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows 2008, Windows 2012, Linux
Version Control Tools: TFS, GIT
IDE: Visual Studio, Eclipse, Azure
Sr. Programmer Analyst/Office 365 Engineer
- Troubleshooted end-user issues in O365, such as issues related to Azure AD, Exchange, SharePoint, Teams
- Designed and developed complex workflows using SharePoint designer 2010/2013 and InfoPath forms using InfoPath designer 2010/2013 utilizing and designing web services and data connections
- Introduced the usage of SharePoint framework to satisfy new requirements for the SharePoint team
- Designed and developed critical applications and APIs in C#.NET, ASP.NET
- Designed and developed efficient solutions to solve ad hoc requests to meet aggressive deadlines
- Designed a document management system to facilitate the approval, storage, and archiving of documents submitted by suppliers for aircraft parts. Allowing automated creation of reports and design packages that can be submitted for FAA approval.
- Designed and developed a temporary solution in AngularJS utilizing SharePoint APIs to handle schedule bidding for the DFW station. Was so well liked that all the AA Hubs requested similar solution to be developed and replaced planned long-term solution that was to be developed to handle schedule bidding.
- Gathered business requirements for new development requests
- Translated business requirements to technical requirements to create user stories for team’s backlog
- Monitored and maintained SharePoint farm for production and lower environments
- Handled wsp package and other .Net solution Deployment to Production, Test, and Stage Servers
- Participated in configuring new server for routing external traffic to replace old decommissioned server.
- Configured and updated servers to handle TLS 1.2 communication to comply with GDPR
- Updated/Refactored old .Net Solutions so they can communication in TLS 1.2
- Developed REST Web Services to provide an easy way for other teams to access data on our servers.
- Configured Servers for SharePoint 2010, 2013, and 2016 Farms
- Participated in the migration from BPOS environment to vNext, played a critical role in the remediation of all unsupported forms, workflows, service calls, custom solutions, and UI upgrade from 2010 UI to Office 365
- Participated in the migration from 2010 on premise to 2016 on premise
- Provided tier 3 support for enterprise applications hosted in SharePoint and other platforms
Technologies Used: C#, Microsoft.Net Framework 3/4/4.5, SharePoint Framework, Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, AngularJS, ReactVisual Studio 2010, 2013, TFS, SharePoint Online, 2010, 2013, 2016, 365, Windows Server 2008, 2012, SQL 2008, 2012
BA/System Analyst/SharePoint Admin
- Set up and maintain SharePoint environment to store documents, data, configured several calendars for meeting and events planning.
- Developed an ebook for UBC Forestry’s database, including an easy way to search for information and material, heavily used in preparation for the 2015 Paris Climate Conference
- Helped with creating Python scripts for ArcGIS that is used to analyze satellite and drone images
- Maintains a blog for faculty members to post notices and events
Technologies Used: SharePoint Online/365, C# .Net, Python, PHP, Apache, Windows Server 2008, 2012, SQL 2008, 2012, MySQL, AngularJS, React, Firebase
- Installed, configured and modified applications, networks, and other systems.
- Ensured that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, adhered to company’s availability policy.
- Responsible for the support of various software applications and databases such as SQL Server.
- Provided day-to-day operations support, code review and maintenance.
- Performed network hardware and software troubleshooting to isolate, diagnose and correct problems.
- Worked with Engineers to develop systems to monitor resource usage in factories, schools and also incubator temperature in pharmacies using C# and SQL Server.
- Ensured all documentation was properly maintained and updated in a timely manner.
- Worked with domestic and international clients.
Technologies Used: C#, SQL Server
ASP.NET / Web Programmer
- Utilized the WAMP environment to enhance website to add reporting information.
- Implemented system integration in line with the project requirements.
- Integrated front-end applications primarily with ASP.NET and C#.
- Managed console and DLL language development to provide clutter-free user interfaces for accessing information easily.
- Utilized ASP.NET framework for Web development to produce dynamic web pages.
- Performed software testing of ASP pages and standalone applications.
- Performed research, analysis, and client support.
- Obtained knowledge of the change management and the system development life cycle.
- Troubleshoot daily and repaired bugs and problems.
- Provided excellent customer service which included accuracy, timeliness, consistency of standards and navigation across the websites.
- Assessed standards, technologies and trends, and implemented plans for future enhancement for website.
Technologies used: C#, Java, SQL, WAMP (Apache, MySQL, PHP), ASP.NET