- A performance driven professional with around 6 years of experience of operating with SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2016, office 365 asp.net and BizTalk 2013R2.
- Extensive experience of SDLC phases including analysis, design, development, implementation, support, and administration
- Proficient in ADO.NET objects such as SQL Connection Object, SQL Command Object, Data Reader Object, Data Set Object and Data Adapter Object
- Experienced in Installing and Configuring Cluster SQL Servers in Active/Passive or Active/Active in SQL server 2000 /2005/2008/2012/2014/2016.
- Expertise in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) with good knowledge on SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS).
- In depth understanding of SharePoint InfoPath forms 2010/2007, workflow, web services, web parts, navigation control, content types, lists, event handlers and master pages
- Expertise in Migrating Web Applications by using third party tools, SharePoint content from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013
Web Technologies: :SharePoint 2016/2013/2010/ ,InfoPath 2013/2010/2007 , Windows SharePoint Services (WSS)2.0/3.0,ASP.NET 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 , ADO.NET, AJAX, WCF, WPF
Database Systems: :SQL 2008/2008R2SP 3/2012/2014/2016
Programming Languages: :C#, C, C++, CSS, VB, HTML, XML,XMLA, SQL, T - SQL, Java Script, SQL Script, VB Script, JQuery
Operating Systems: :Windows Server 2003/2010/2008 , Windows XP/Vista/7/8.1/10
Project Management: :Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
Development Tools: : Visual Studio 2003/2005/2008/2010/2013/2014/2017 , CAML Designer, SharePoint ULS logs viewer, LinQPad
Web Servers: :Internet Information Service (IIS) 5.0/6.0/7.0/7.5/8.0 , WSS 2,3
Middleware Development technology: :BizTalk 2013r2, Mapper and Orchestration and Pipeline Designer and HAT
Software Methodologies: :Agile - Scrum
- Involving for client interaction, requirements gathering, development, testing and deployment as well as installing & arranging SharePoint 2013 environment
- Evaluating SharePoint 2013 farm in its entirety and creating a health report as well as improving and sustaining applications in SharePoint farm for the organization
- Working experience in implementing the various Authentication mechanisms such as ADFS, Kerberos, Forms based and Claims based authentications in N - Tier multi-farm SharePoint infrastructure.
- Planning views, lists, automatic alerts, notification and RSS field in the portal as well as improving & restructuring sites using CQWP, CEWP, XSLT List View Web Part, InfoPath and SharePoint designer workflows
- Designing a security model by creating SharePoint groups and permission levels as well as maintaining with viewers to target specific content based on user roles.
- Operated REST API CRUD operations to create a solution that enables users to easily search for desired items in a list containing many items.
- Installed and configured BizTalk environment.
- Integrated BizTalk with SharePoint for file transfer from Point Click Care to BizTalk and BizTalk to SharePoint libraries.
- Created new hosts, new MessageBox Db and configured adapters.
- Designed and developed Custom Pipeline, Functoids, Schemas, Maps and Orchestration and class libraries.
- Developed Script/custom functoids based on different protocols and used different adapters like SMTP, HTTP and FTP to serve business requirements.
- Designed Excel Services application to use effective user name for excel workbooks for data confidentiality.
- Executing custom web parts by using C#, .Net and SharePoint object model to integrate content management into portal sites as well as supervising, overseeing for content types, governance, taxonomy and metadata management
- Created custom SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) Reports to be displayed in a Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and 2013 web application and created custom SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) Reports using Visual Studio.
- Experience in creating hierarchies in Power BI reports using Data visualizations like bar chart, line chart, pie charts, forecast charts.
- Increased SharePoint file quota limits to upload PCC webinar recording and it training sessions and on board it training kit.
- Integrated SharePoint with PeopleSoft using third party tools In-Flight.
- Updated SQL tables from HR database using SSIS package.
- Arranging OOTB and custom web parts to interact with SharePoint 2013 Lists and Libraries as well as integrating power shell scripting for daily activities to backup and restore sites, permissions and alerts
- Participating in training and supporting end users for utilizing the SharePoint environment to its fullest capabilities. Checking, reviewing for resolving troubleshoot technical issues and developing better solutions to end users
SharePoint Developer Admin
- Responsible for migration of SharePoint 2010 environment to SharePoint 2013 and SP2013 to sp2016 using third party tools.
- Developed Nintex workflows and published them to custom lists and document libraries. In addition, developed custom workflows using SharePoint designer and created multiple forms using InfoPath.
- Backup and restored of the Content Databases.
- Implemented and maintained target audiences and role-based permissions for data confidentiality.
- Configured and Administrated SharePoint Server 2013 and SharePoint server 2016.
- Build Production and Dev environments of SP 2013 & SP2016.
- Worked on Office 365 Share Point Online & created the SharePoint Site Collections using the Office 365 Admin Center.
- Created and Customized Office 365 dashboards and configured the User Profiles in the Office 365.
- Designed a PowerApps solution where business users/ supervisors easily find and access site plans and permits, forms, and training in the field and also designed & developed Office 365 add-ins, apps, solutions, pages, web parts, etc. by utilizing the Client Side Object Model (CSOM), REST services, jQuery, Bootstrap, responsive design, HTML 5, XSLT, CAML, SQL, C#, .NET etc.
- Created simple Rest API’s with angular JS, web application design and development using Bootstrap, JQuery, java script and MySQL.
- Customized out-of-the-box SharePoint portal application with the help of SharePoint Object Model.
- Provided day-to-day end-user support through email, desktop, and telephone support in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Worked in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, implementation and postproduction support.
Junior. Software Engineer
- Generated HTML page for styling designed at a different line of business by developing CSS & custom script as well as administrated for travel request, leave request, corporate card request in browser compatible InfoPath form thru entrenched workflow
- Worked with MOSS 2007 and SharePoint Object Model for developing custom web parts, workflows and SharePoint fields.
- Written SharePoint Custom Event Handlers using SharePoint Object Model and MOSS 2007.
- Developed and Deployed Custom SharePoint Fields using MOSS 2007.
- Involved in migration of MOSS 2007 to SharePoint 2010.
- Produced workflows to device several business processes by live SharePoint designer 2010/2013 and operated as a SharePoint Power user for utilizing out the box functionality
- Made various web applications, site collections, sites, lists, document libraries, pages, views to cooperate users and instigated Out-of- box workflows and planned workflows using SharePoint designer 2013
- Recycled target audience to hide or show items, web parts and navigation links and generated, aligned business connectivity services in SharePoint exclusive to abstract and display non- SharePoint data into SharePoint
- Applied InfoPath designer and created InfoPath forms to effectively manage user data in SharePoint libraries as well as established and installed sandbox and farm solution by using visual studio 2013
- Troubleshoot and repaired with user entrance issues at SharePoint sites as well as upgraded SharePoint 2010 to 2013 through performing an inventory audit count using PowerShell
- Used visual studio to develop, debug, package and created both sandbox and farm solutions including site definition, content type, lists definitions, regular web parts and visual web parts
- Manage user permissions for updating and revising as required, improved end-user technical documentation and training as well as increasing sites by spending web designs, forms, templates and workflows
- Recognize & document business requirements, system design, test cases, and production changes as well as implement end-user training and reference materials
- Deliver solutions by using SharePoint out-of-box functionalities and customization, installed the custom solutions using PowerShell and established workflow using SharePoint Designer