- Positive, action and result oriented professional offering 16+ years of experience in developing and customizing solutions in various domains like Transportation, Office of School Support Services, Financial, Insurance, Pharma and Retail.
- Well Versed andexperienced in Developing and customizingMicrosoftTechnology based solutions in various environments like SharePoint Server 2007/2 / SharePoint Online, Windows SharePoint Services 2.0/3.0, .Net Development, C#, InfoPath 2007/2010 and SharePoint Designer 2007/2010/2013 , Office 365 Apps, IIS 5.0/6.0/7.0/8.0 , Microsoft Azure, SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 .
- Demonstrated in - depth, technical SharePoint 2010/2013/ O365 SME related to product capabilities, configuration, out of the box features, and solution customization techniques for on premise, cloud and hybrid deployments.
- Migrating content from on premises to SharePoint online using AvePointDocAve6/Metalogix Content Matrix 9.1, and Governance process using Control Point, and Sensitive Content Manager.
- Technical experience includes planning, gathering and analyzing requirements and performing gap analysis,estimating project cost and duration, customizing, developing and maintenance of day to day management and operations.
- Design solutions based on established patterns and best practices around Content Management, User Adoption, Governance and Change Management.
- Extensive experience in administration of SharePoint environments including design, migration, troubleshooting, performance monitoring, security, and development in C# and Java Script libraries.
- Experienced in development, deploy Share Point Apps, on Share Point on-premises andShare Point Online.
- Thorough knowledge in developing custom solutions for the portal like Web parts, Custom Web pages and Workflow solutions using VS.Net,SharePoint Designer and Nintex workflow.
- Experience in branding corporate portal using SharePoint Designer 2013/2010/2007 to maintain consistency in the look and feel of the SharePoint Portal.
- Worked withExcel Services to integrate data-analysis features and Business Connectivity Services (BCS) for providing external data access capabilities into SharePoint.
- Good team player with excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Regularly interact with clients and develop strong client relations, and demonstrate high level of commitment to client success.
SharePoint Technologies: Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007/2, Office 365, SharePoint Portal Server 2003, BCS, BDC, Excel Services, Access Services, Visio Services, Managed Metadata Service, STSADM, PowerShell V3, Microsoft Azure. SharePoint Apps Hosted/Provider,o365 Apps including Power Apps, Flow, Power BI, Planner, Microsoft Teams and O365 groups.
MS Project Server: Microsoft Project 2007/2 .
Development Tools/Methodologies: Visual Studio 2003/2005/2008/2010/2012 , SharePoint Designer 2007/2010/2013 , Agile, Scrum.
OS: Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 R2, Windows 10/7/XP/ 98/ 95.
Databases: SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 , Orale9i/10G, MS-SQL 2000, MS-Access
Office Technology: InfoPath 2007/2010, MS Office 2003/ 2007/2
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI), SSRS.
Tools: MS Visio 2010/2013/2016 , Visual Source Safe, TFS 2017, Dream Weaver, Nintex Reporting, Nintex Workflows/Forms 2007/2 5, Metavis, Quest Webparts, DocAve6, Metalogix Content Matrix 9.1/ Control Point/Sensitive Content Manager, Bind Tuning, Bright Work.
- Developed best practice approaches in defining a strategy for SharePoint solutions and guide other common tasks like solution migration across SharePoint versions.
- Responsible for analyzing and translating business, information and technical requirements intoan architectural blueprint that outlines solutions to achieve business objectives.
- Managing, leading, designing and implementing SharePoint Solutions for different department(OFNS/OPT/PSAL)
- Responsible for managing OSSS PMO projects in centralized place utilizing SharePoint 2013 forproject management and team members for day-to-day activities.
- Developed SharePoint 2013/online enterprise solution architecture and identify gaps/overlaps between the as-is and to-be SharePoint environments by process/function.
- Defined solution architecture standards, policies and procedures for the organization in all project milestones and deliverables and manage issues regarding compliance with SharePoint standards and governance.
- Architect routine to complex solutions to help solve business problems using Office 365, Microsoft Azure and SharePoint Online.
- Guided implementing and configuring both third-party and indigenously built SharePoint based solutions.
- Created and supported various aspects of SharePoint solution including site collections, sites, master pages/templates, pages, web parts, content types, lists, libraries, workflows and navigation and configuring SharePoint features to business needs.
- Worked on building POC’s to manage Microsoft teams/O365 groups and other 0365 app as part of governance.
- Communicate, coordinate and support SharePoint users, SharePoint site and provide operational support, troubleshooting, and management of the overall SharePoint environment.
- Migrated SharePoint 2013to SharePoint online for all 3 verticals (OFNS/OPT/PSAL).Analyzing current SharePoint 2013 environments and provide guidance on effective migration path to the SharePoint Online platform.
- Shared knowledge and mentor business users as part SharePoint user adoption to focus on the business need with evolving latest technology and improving the process flow.
- Developed, applications in SharePoint On premises for OFNS/OPT to improve communication between central office/school food staff and Transportation.
- Responsible for SharePoint architecture, administration and development of SharePoint 2013 applications.
- Responsible to plan, estimate and clarifying the requirements with the business team.
- Stable application in SP 2010, clean up the unnecessary items from Solution.
- Configured SP2013 application using claim base authentication NTLM and Form base authentication.
- Created custom search scope and refiners as per business requirements.
- Migrating content from SP2010 farm to SP2013 farm using Metalogix Content Matrix 7.3.
- Responsible for SharePoint architecture, administration and development of SharePoint 2013/o365 applications.
- Performed administration functions including deploying code solutions (.wsp), PowerShell scripts, server optimization, server management, term store maintenance, taxonomy, content deployment, and web applications in Central Administration.
- Worked on Bind tuning templates and deployed wsp files both on premises and Office 365 to customize the master page and branding.
- Migrating content from on premises to Office 365 using AvePoint DocAve6/Metalogix Content Matrix 7.3.
- Implemented and created governance plans, security, usage and activity and content storage using control point on Office 365.
- Extensive use of Nintex workflows, Forms in SharePoint to automate the business process.
- SharePoint Content Migration from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint Online.
- Performed Tenant to tenant migration in SharePoint O365.
- Created custom search scope and refiners and also added yammer feeds into SharePoint online environment.
- Gathered requirements, designed SharePoint sites/applications and overlooked their implementations.
- Oversee and participate in the architectural design, Administration, customization and integration efforts of enterprise solutions involving Collaboration portals, Enterprise Search, Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Business Process and Forms.
- Assisted in managing the ticketing system, performed troubleshooting and handled escalated issues ensured minimal disruption and efficient operational of SharePoint environment.
- Created and manages content types, site columns, lookups and templates for re-use in sites.
- Created and Managed SharePoint Groups and Permissions for Domain Users.
- Created and interpreted monthly/quarterly Web site metrics reports.
- Provided full life-cycle support for the development of SharePoint applications in MOSS 2007/2010 and integration of SharePoint projects including Workflows, Migration, InfoPath Forms, Business Connectivity Services,and SQL Reporting Services.
- Played a key role in initiating SharePoint projects to deploy new functionality and/or enhance existing SharePoint functionality
- Developed /Maintained IT internal control workflows and systems using Nintex workflows
- Continuously worked to enhance Security/Compliance/Audit processes
- Involved in migrating SharePoint sites from SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2010 and also in backup and restoration of SharePoint sites and site collections.
- Responsible for providing, mentoring, leadership and guidance on a regular basis
- Developed charts webparts and used Excel Services to display statistical graphs on SharePoint 2010
- Ensured effective communication and collaboration between IT & Business functions.
- Analyzed information architecture, developed Portal Requirements document, recommended solution to business users, produced solution documentation, diagrams, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Involved in requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing and deployment.
- Created scorecards with executive summary dashboards using Microsoft Performance Point Server 2010, Dashboard Designer that displays performance monitoring measures for Microsoft Exchange data.
- Dashboard contained pages to view performance by region and quarter enabling end user to make filter selections.
- Developed several detailed summary reports including Line, Pie Chart, Trend Analysis Reports, Stacked Reports according to the business requirements.
- Expertise in creating, configuring and customizing web applications, team sites including site collection, list, document libraries, content types and custom lists.
- Involved in the administration of MOSS 2007 and SP 2010 farms.
- Extensively worked with central administration tomanage errors, logging web applications, site collections and optimizations.
- Provided technical support activities such as creating sites, user and data restoration.
- Used KPI to display various reports and goal using dashboards in Web Parts as a part of BI.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining SharePoint 2010 and MOSS 2007 environments.
- Responsible for monitoring and troubleshooting issues on multiple SharePoint Farms.
- Responsible for providing solutions to end users and Site Collection administrators.
- Created custom lists, Libraries, Site templates, setting up alerts, Subscriptions, Deploy and maintain workflows.
- Developed Key Performance Indicators (KPI), SharePoint content publishing, dashboard, Business Connectivity Services, managing content types, metadata, form services and MS Excel services.
- Configured out-of-the-box and custom web parts to interact with MOSS 2007, SharePoint 2010 lists, and libraries.
- Developed custom workflows to control user access management systems of documents with approval processes.
- Implemented and maintained target audiences and role-based permissions.
- Administered Active Directory users for creating SharePoint users, granting and revoking permissions.
- Experience in working on Nintex Reporting to provide real time insight into what's happening in the SharePoint environment. Things such as site structure, content and usage data.
- Interacted with the Business Analysts for requirement analysis and created functional specification documents based on the business requirements.
Senior SharePoint Developer
- Consulted with Business Partners, developed site architecture, gathered requirements, created plans and implemented the SharePoint 2010 application.
- Designed Web Parts and Visual Web Part by using Visual Studio .Net with C# and Share Point 2010 Object Model for customization of the portal.
- Integrated different SharePoint Sites within the team in SharePoint 2010 for the user to fill the data in one place.
- Designed business forms using InfoPath 2010 and published it in to SharePoint Forms Library.
- Designed Work Flows using SharePoint Designer Workflows, which involve workflows like creating a task for User, Approval Workflow, Sending email notification with details, managing permissions on list items.
- Extensively used SharePoint Designer to build Custom List forms, Data View Web Parts, List View Web Parts, List Filter Web Parts for portal customization.
- Designed and created different surveys in SharePoint 2010/2007.
- Used KPI to display various reports and goal using dashboards in Web Parts as a part of BI.
Senior SharePoint Developer
- Requirements gathering, Analysis, Development, Testing and Deployment as per business need.
- Worked with C#, ASP.Net and Share Point Object Model for addition & customization of Portal.
- Created Custom Web Parts, Site Templates, Site Columns, Document Libraries, Lists, List Views, and Content Type.
- Developed Custom workflows using Visual studio, SharePoint designer and InfoPath Forms.
- Created KPI’s to evaluate business data against business goals and display current status by using easy-to-easy understands graphical indicators.
- Implemented Business Data Catalog (BDC) web parts for retrieving information from external data source.
- Experience in Defining set of permissions, Creating Roles and Assigning Roles to Users, scheduling meetings and creating Alerts that can be set on the portal as well as in site collections using MOSS 2007/ 2010.
- Profound Knowledge of Site Definition, Master Pages, Site Template, Audiences, Security, Search customization and Single Sign On for SharePoint Services
- Create the InfoPath solutions for publishing into SharePoint Document Libraries for gathering and sharing information
- Took on key Project Lead roles including analyzing project requirements and writing requests for proposals, serving as a liaison between the corporate planning and business users, answering questions and organizing project work flow.
- Maintained and updated website using Dreamweaver. Redesigned the site to make better use of CSS and standardized the pages to make them more accessible and user-friendly.
- Manage complete life cycle of enterprise software development for web based applications and business solutions for Windows Operating Systems with local and networked databases (SQL2005, Oracle, etc).
- Developed SharePoint Custom Library for Portal and Document Management based on WSS 3.0 object model.
- Development environments include Microsoft C# and dot Net (ADO.NET & ASP.Net) and emerging SharePoint technologies.
- Performed activities like creation of Portal, Site Collection, Sites, Lists, Document Library and assigning permissions to groups.
- Maintaining, Monitoring and Supporting Moss 2007 in Development, Staging and Production environment.
- Customized SharePoint 2007 sites by changing layout and themes for branding purposes.
- Developed custom web parts making use of the SharePoint object model
- Created the InfoPath solutions for publishing into SharePoint Document Libraries for gathering and sharing information.
- Developed Custom lists, Custom Document Libraries, Custom Web Parts, Views, Alerts and Workflow Scenario using SharePoint Server 2007, SharePoint Designer and VS 2008.
- Customized SharePoint Portal site user interface using Site definitions, Site templates, Features and Master pages.
SharePoint/ ASP.NET Developer
- Involved in designing forms, based on specifications provided.
- Supported and trained end users on SharePoint Portal Server, and provided strategic guidance on best practices for utilizing its functionality.
- Created Team Sites, Document Libraries, Lists, Security Groups and Users.
- Involved in Design, Development and Testing of applications.
- Involved in writing Stored Procedures and creating Tables, Stored Procedures and Views in MS-SQL.
- Used ADO.NET to establish database connectivity and data manipulation.
- Interacting with the client for system study, requirement gathering, analysis and scoping.
- Leading the team in various phases of design and development.
- Reviewing Code, debugging and troubleshooting the application.
- Handled project activities involving working out various requirements & monitoring overall project operations for ensuring timely completion.
- Executed customer centric operations by understanding user’s problem by providing troubleshooting and giving support towards maintenance of systems.