- Over 12 years of experience in Architecture, Design, Development and implementation of various SharePoint portals and Office 365 solutions.
- Extensive experience in SharePoint Application development, integration and Enterprise Content Management.
- Architected and developed enterprise SharePoint solutions using modern SharePoint development framework SPFx.
- Successfully led numerous critical migrations to SharePoint Online/ 2019/2016/2013 from SharePoint 2010/2007/2003/2001.
- Built complex Nintex and SharePoint designer workflows to automate the business processes.
- Developed creative PowerBI dashboards and has extensive experience with PowerApps, Power Automate (Flow), Teams, and Office 365 groups.
- Built multiple modern SharePoint sites to streamline the communication across the enterprise.
- Led team of developers to design and implement SharePoint and .Net solutions.
- Advised key stakeholders by referring strategic recommendations and implementing several proof of concept (POC) models that drove tactical decisions.
- Delivered the Information architecture, Governance Model, configured robust security model across portal in alignment with SharePoint capabilities and best practices.
- Slashed business administration costs 30% by optimizing portal solutions and by integrating business intelligence solutions.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- SPFx, PowerApps, Nintex, Flow
- SharePoint Solutions Architecture
- Enterprise Architecture
- Information Architecture
- SharePoint 2019/2016/2013/2010
- SharePoint Online, Office 365
- SharePoint Development
- SharePoint Migration
- People & Project Management
- Business Intelligence
- Enterprise Content Management
- Agile Methodologies, UI/UX
Content Management Technologies and Tools: Office 365, SharePoint Online, SharePoint 2019/2016/2013/2010 , FAST Search Server, SSRS, SSAS, Power Automate(Flow), PowerApps, PowerShell, SharePoint Designer 2013/10/07, InfoPath 2013/10/07, Nintex, Sharegate, AvePoint, Metalogix, DevOps, Azure, Cloud, TeamCity, CI/CD, Selenium, Specflow, SoapUI
System Environments: .Net 4.5/4.0/3.5, Microsoft SQL Server 2014/12/08/05 , IIS, TFS, Git, Subversion, Source Tee, Visual Source Safe, Windows Server 2012/2008/03 , Windows 7/Vista/XP
IDE/Editors: Microsoft Visual Studio 2017/15/13/10 , NUnit
Sr. SharePoint Solutions Architect
- Designed and developed custom SharePoint applications using modern SharePoint framework SPFx.
- Provided a vision and framework for building and inspiring teams to deliver creative, innovative client solutions.
- Drove delivery excellence by developing and refining offerings designed to address common business problems and yield significant client value.
- Led QA efforts to automate regression tests by using Specflow and Selenium.
- Designed and developed scalable REST web services to serve millions of users.
- SharePoint 2016/Office 365 upgrade planning, presentation and demonstration.
- Improved the organization’s effectiveness 40% by introducing workflows and by integrating LOB applications.
- Developed unified rich user interface by customizing master pages which streamlined navigation across multiple site collections and performed development activities including jQuery implementation on web parts utilizing existing 3 rd party plug - ins and custom code.
Sr. SharePoint Architect
- Delivered solution design architecture.
- Designed and developed several Business Connectivity Services (BCS) applications to integrate external sources.
- Developed visually appealing custom web parts like MSN News scroller, Media player web part to play videos from external servers. Automated the process of publishing news by developing Custom web parts along with the Custom Content types, event handlers, List definitions and custom page layouts.
Sr. SharePoint Developer
- Slashed reporting costs 40% by developing SharePoint Business Intelligence applications.
- Designed and developed Interactive Dashboards, SharePoint KPI’s, and Performance Point services to present and analyze the data effectively.
- Developed several workflows and infopath forms to digitize the paper-based communication.
- Developed consistent reusable custom web parts, custom master pages and site pages for the portal.
- Performed administrative functions like deployments, upgrades, security, permissions, backups and restorations.
- Involved in all aspects of the SDLC including requirements gathering, analysis, design, development and testing/debugging.
SharePoint .Net Developer
- Developed simple workflows using the SharePoint designer to automate common business activities such as document review and approval, issue tracking, and signature collection.
- Designed and developed the Database Schema along with Web User Interface for other .Net applications.