- Performed as a SharePoint Administrator, SharePoint Solution Architect, and SharePoint Business Analyst with over 11 years of experience implementing SharePoint infrastructure, security architecture, custom sites collections and sites, as well as business process and productivity solutions.
- Delivered enterprise and department or business unit and program specific solutions.
- This includes deployment of customized and out - of-box UI/UX features, workflows, documentation and content management solutions and WebPart/Add-Ins/Apps.
- Able to fulfill business requirements by applying a combination of business and technical acumen.
- I have served as a SharePoint Administrator and SharePoint Business Analyst on versions ranging from SharePoint 2003 to SharePoint 2016 Enterprise with Workflow Manager and Office Online Servers. In the high demand area of Office 365 SharePoint Online, my experience began with beta SPPO 2010 for a global consultancy with over 20K users.
- Today I stay current with O365 Enterprise E3/E5 and am preparing for two Office 365 certifications.
- I have leveraged the SharePoint platform for corporate communications and strategic initiatives which have included BI, M&A, classic team collaboration, project management, intranet, and extranet deployments.
- Whatever the role, I am working as a SharePoint evangelist and emphasize good governance/best practices, documentation, and role-based training throughout deployment lifecycles.
- Business and IT Strategic Planning, Analysis, and Solutions Building:
- Business requirements gathering
- Communications planning and deliverable solutions with streamlined operations/management
- Identification and build-out of data and knowledge resources
- IT resource for team building and productivity
- Planning and provisioning of research and reporting solutions and services
- Comprehensive documentation of planning, solutions, and operational deliverables
- Installation, configuration, and administration of SharePoint Servers and Server Farms
- Configuration of Application Pools for SharePoint deployment zones and
- Configuration of mySites and user profiles
- Additional installations and configurations for Excel Services, Business Intelligence Services SSAS, SSRS, PowerPivot
- Multi-tier farm architecture and administration
- Farm and Cross-farm solutions deployment and administration
- Security Architecture policy development, documentation, and deployment
- Performance monitoring and reporting
- Governance and Lifecycle Policy Change Management and Administration for SharePoint Farm
- Operations from Site, Site Collections and Server Farms Dev, Test, QA, Production
- Content Management taxonomy architecture, term store, content types
- SharePoint Support and Business Analysis services throughout the organization
AREAS OF PROFICIENCY:
Office 365 E3, E5
SharePoint 2016 with Workflow Manager
SharePoint 2013 Enterprise, On-PremiseSharePoint 2010/2013 SSRS, SSAS, and BI Extranet
SharePoint 2007 Enterprise, Standard
Project Server 2010, 2013, Project Integration with Office 365
SQL Server Management Studio, SQL 2008 R2 through SQL 2016
Nintex Workflow for SharePoint 2013
TFS and JIRA, and Traceability Matrix model for Business, Functional, and System Requirements
Microsoft Office 2016/2013/2010/2007/ earlier including Lync, Project, and Visio
Microsoft PowerPoint specialist since 1990
SharePoint Designer 2013 and below, SharePoint Workflow Manager 2016
Adobe Creative Suite CC 2017, since CC3
Adobe Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustration, Quark Xpress, InDesign, et al, for client production deliverables since 1993
Manage IT projects from developing SharePoint Business Cases; Business, Functional, and System Requirements using TFS Test Plans and Project; Capabilities mapping through storyboarding, wireframes, interactive testing.
Full stack deployments from Test to QA/Staging/Production depending on deployment infrastructure .
SharePoint migrations: Conducting migrations since Fidelity going from WSS2 > WSS3; Migration tools include DocAvenue, Share-gate, Metalogix, as well as OOB technicques.
Confidential, Midlothian, VA
- Built two SharePoint 2016 Server Farms with Office Online and Workflow Manager. Migration of SharePoint 2013 Intranet to Office 365 Intranet and Board of Directors Extranet for Confidential . Ongoing SharePoint 2013 and Office 365 SharePoint support services for multiple clients including VCU Health System.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
SharePoint System Analyst
- SharePoint Intranet Solutions provider for VDOT organizational groups and projects.
- Solutions included providing ECT web services integration with SharePoint and InfoPath, InfoPath customizations, Information Architecture, Document Management, and TFS deployment of Vizit Essentials from Test, Stage, and Production.
- Extensive documentation of solutions and User/Power User Guides as well as "Tips & Tricks"
SharePoint Intranet Project Consultant
- SharePoint consulting project to implement a Global Risk divisional intranet portal and a companion intranet Global Risk Management "Virtual Assistant' Training Portal.
- Consolidated operations, and documented entire SharePoint operations.
- Migration of department documents and metadata from Documentum to SharePoint site collections using Share-gate, Templates, and Powershell.
- Create department site collections and project worksite site collections using automated timer job
- Update farms to Windows Management Framework 3/Powershell 3
- Installed Nintex Workflow in Development/Staging with i3 Consultant
- Worked with users to resolve SharePoint issues such as Document Co-Authoring, Project Management, User management in environment with multiple AD domains.
- Performance monitoring and reporting
SharePoint Project Analyst/Developer
- Implementation of SharePoint Intranet eBusiness Resource Center:
- Project Management Storyboarding, Requirements gathering, Wireframes
- UI/UX Development jQuery Buttons with Pop-out Window Dialog
- Page/Portal Owner Onboarding eBusiness Resource Center operations manuals
- Installed, documented, and Administered QA Staging and Production SharePoint BI Farms with SSRS, and configured as client facing Extranet in Production using
- 3-Tier SharePoint 2010 Enterprise w/ 2 WFE Servers, 2 App Servers; with 2 Scaled-Out SQL2012 BI Enterprise Servers in the SQL Backend Tier, and a single SQL 2012 BI Enterprise Server in QA.
- Implemented added features and functionality using Sprint development methodology 2-week cycle as developed by India development team.
- Installed, administered, and branded SharePoint 2010 Enterprise Intranet w/ SQL2008 Standard. Branding adhered to corporate style manual and largely implemented via CSS customization.
Senior SharePoint Consultant
- Health and Performance Monitoring and Performance Optimization, with operational guidelines for optimal Performance Maintenance. SharePoint 2007& 2010 Enterprise and Standard:
- UI Customizations, such as Global Navigation solution XML/CSS, SharePoint 2010. Custom XML/SQL loan application online form, and customized InfoPath libraries using both InfoPath 2010 and Visual Studio 2008.
- Customization and installation/configuration of My Site/SP10.
- Customized document workflows utilizing SharePoint Designer 2010.
- Installation, configuration of SharePoint 2010 Enterprise for several clients, as well as an in-place migration to SP10E. Installation of Project Server within a SharePoint 2010 Enterprise farm.
Senior SharePoint Consultant
- Developed intranet PULSE site collection for Vascular Therapies business unit from site request to corporate launch.
- The intranet included customized graphics, and content management Web Parts
- Developed a customized Site Collection for Merger & Acquisition site collection with branded site templates for a total of approximately 5 for child team sites.
- Customized UI using SharePoint Designer 2007. Included was extensive CSS customization for implementation of corporate branding requirements
- Project and site development consulting and training for SharePoint 2007 team sites within the Vascular Therapies business unit
- Created and developed Vascular Therapies community group identity and content stream in extended intranet collaboration, including the linking and creation of discussion boards between Vascular Therapies PULSE intranet and JIVE