- Certified SharePoint developer with demonstrated experience in working with teams on special projects. Currently looking to obtain a position where I can further grow my skills in the SharePoint technologies with an ambitious team and a growing organization.
- Web Application
- OneDrive for Business
- HTML & CSS
- Data Visualization
- Farm Solutions
- .NET Framework
- MS SQL Server
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Microsoft InfoPath
- Nintex Forms
- SharePoint OOTB
- SOFT Skills
- Assisted in migrating SharePoint to latest available version.
- Created SharePoint - based web pages, forms, and workflows.
- Used SharePoint Object Model for developing the custom web parts and user controls to meet user requirements.
- Developed and designed InfoPath 2010 forms for automation of user process
- Extensively used SQL server stored procedures and queries to retrieve data from SQL database and ASP.NET controls.
- Created SharePoint 2010 workflows for automating the approval process.
- Used CAML queries for data retrieval from SharePoint lists.
- Managed maintenance and request change implementation.
- Developed, tested, implemented, and maintained application software working with established processes.
- Assisted in content management and content governance practices using workflow.
- Worked through specifications provided by the reporting manager.
- Configured and developed functional changes and executed robust development standards and changes to processes.
- Established standard development processes, performed code reviews, and conducted unit testing.
- Helped in troubleshooting advanced performance issues with SharePoint.
- Assisted the Design Authority and Development Manager in organizing and prioritizing work, including the management of work tickets and team workload.
- Managed testing and change management processes for Unify and SharePoint online environments.
- Developed workflow automation applications by customizing workflow task and process behaviors, using Visual Studio, SharePoint OOTB, and Nintex workflows
- Assisted in designing, developing, managing site content and capabilities, and assist in providing daily maintenance of the SharePoint site for OPIA.
- Created and maintained new management reporting, process management and workflow layer to provide end-to-end business integration and control across the enterprise (CGI)
- Implemented master pages and site pages for look and feel and branding of the sites.
- Created SharePoint Designer 2013 Workflows for automating user manual approval process.
- Developed and designed InfoPath 2013 forms for automation of user process
- Configured user profile and My Site including customizing user profile properties AD user data integration and getting user data from other sources.
- Explored and tested SharePoint 2013 features and implement them in production.