- Software Developer and SharePoint Administrator with 15+ years of progressive workplace experience, possessing the ability to secure IT networks and promote business efficiency.
- Master of Information Systems Management (MISM) graduate (9/2013) with a concentration in Information Security exposed to industry training and curriculum in IT Security/Management.
- Firm knowledge of key functions in Information Systems Management including network security, e - business security, database security and security in systems architecture.
Software: Visual Studio, SharePoint Online, Office 365, Nintex Forms and Workflows, Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, Microsoft Teams, Sharegate
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER/SHAREPOINT ADMINISTRATOR
- Leadership responsibilities include oversight and management for 5-6 employees per project; provide support, mentorship, training and instruction on proper techniques or best practices.
- Train users including CDC administrative and field staff on various in-house and external applications including Crystal Reports and SharePoint.
- Diagnosed and addressed operational data issues, collaborated with project managers and other team members to gather data for projects.
- Created daily reports in designed Excel spreadsheet with pivot tables, developed and deployed quality T-SQL codes, stored procedures, views, functions, triggers and jobs.
- Responsible for maintaining SharePoint platform and reporting any issues to the IT director.
- Worked closely with management to develop more efficient ways to utilize the data produced.
- Assisted in developing the company’s SharePoint approach and helped to train the management staff on the SharePoint platform.
- Assisted in performing extensive research projects for the management team.
- Create, configured and administer SharePoint sites and user permission rights.
- Create and customized Sub Sites, Team Sites, Blogs and Alerts based on company needs.
- Develop custom web parts and workflows (Nintex, Power Automate), Identify and report governance violations.
- Analyzing and reporting upon SharePoint usage and activity, Moving and coping sites.
- Monitoring SharePoint trends (e.g., site usage and growth, disk space usage and growth).
- Gathered, analyzed, processed and data flow diagramming from medium to complex business processes.
- Worked with developers, database administrators and data architect and made sure that data quality around business decisions is maintained.
- Assisted in the planning, implemented migration from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013 to SharePoint Online, including governance and migration strategy.