- Worked on all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which involved requirementgathering. Analysis, Design, Development, and Testing, UAT, Production and post-production support,
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint Online and core experience in implementing Out-Of-The-Box (OOTB) solutions, custom SharePoint features, creating and customizing Site Collections, List, Document Library, View, Content-Type, adding Web Parts,
- Experience in SharePoint permissions, O365 groups, and Targeted audience,
- Experience in Microsoft Power Platform - MS PowerApps, MS Power Automate and MS Power BI.
- Experience developing new canvas and model driven Apps for SharePoint Online, as well as enhancing existing Apps,
- General understanding of PowerApps formulas and development methods,
- General understanding of Power Platform licensing processes
- Created multiple custom forms using Nintex, Microsoft Forms, and Power Apps.
- Designed business automation using SharePoint Designer, and Power Automated,
- Knowledge in Site audits and Inventory tasks in pre-migration prep, and assisted in maintaining detailed documentation post-migration during the process of SharePoint Server 2013 to SharePoint Online migration,
- Excellent experience Building Corporate Intranet sites and hub sites with company standardization, while maintaining consistent theme and Branding,
- Self-directed, result-oriented, team player, and highly motivated to learn new,
Development Tools: SharePoint Designer 2013, Nintex, Microsoft Visual Studio, PowerShell
Databases: MS SQL server 2014
- Created Modern SharePoint sites and pages using MS Office 365 for end-users,
- Developed workflows using Power Apps and Power Automate,
- Designed and customized intranet sites using JSON for improved site design,
- Used BootStrap to customize company’s landing page while maintaining company brand and standards,
- Created Communication and SharePoint Team sites for showcase and collaborations,
- Created and set up permissions, configured memberships, created list, and different Views,
- Configured News, Highlighted and Events Webparts,
- Supported end-users with SharePoint related questions and day-to-day incident resolutions,
- Created surveys on Microsoft Form and attached workflows,
- Assisted in Site audits and Inventory tasks in pre-migration prep, and assisted in maintaining detailed documentation post-migration during the process of SharePoint Server 2013 to SharePoint Online migration,
- Used Power Apps and Power Automated to customize forms and create several workflows
- Converted workflows from designer to Power Automated.
- Configured web pages, Calendar, Evens Web parts, and different list views,
- Excellent experience in SharePoint permissions, SharePoint groups, Office 365 groups, and Targeted audience,
- Scaled and extended manual process to automation using Power Automated,
- Implemented contract document routing by using workflows,
- Created and customized employees' onboarding dashboard for new hires and applied Views appropriately,
- Supported users with daily routine question such as creating subsites, verifying permissions, and answering technical questions as needed,
- Requirements analysis, designing, developing, and supporting business solutions, experience in writing SQL queries.