- 10+ years of VB.NET, C# Production Support experience in a technology environment with experience/ skills comprised of the following.
- 5+ years of experience in designing, developing and deploying SharePoint based business tools and applications on a cloud and mobile environment on .net
- 3+ years of experience developing and managing advanced lists with big data volume, designing & developing custom workflows, implementing advanced search, developing SharePoint apps and deployment for mobile use, security/access, general administration
- 3+ years of design and development of custom business applications and workflows
- Experience integrating/interfacing with SQL server databases
- EDI Specialist Share Point Developer Technical Support Engineer, CSR Supervisor, Managed Services Engineer IT Support Engineer & Web Developer/ Mobile Support and VB.net Programmer
- Analytical Skills - Ability to analyze information and make deductions based on available data sets. Ability to track and report data, as needed.
- Organization - Strong organization skills, attention to detail and follow-through to resolve any outstanding issues.
- Architect and Design SharePoint infrastructure
- Plan and implement SharePoint Farms
- SharePoint Search multi server farm implementation
- Analysis, Design and Implementation of SharePoint 2013 farm
- Infrastructure Architecture Design
- Designed and deployed SharePoint Infrastructure
- Ability to read and interpret basic electronic measurements and scopes
- Ability to execute detailed instructions and procedures
- Able to exercise sound judgment and work independently as required
- 7 years of hands-on experience developing professional applications using one or more of the following: .NET (C++), ASP.net
- Strong understanding of OOP, architecture designs and patterns
- Proficiency in relational databases, preferably MS SQL
- Experience working with SOAP and data interchange standards including XML
- 2 years of cloud computing with Azure
- Overall Experience in Windows environment - 15 + years
- Functional and/or Job Title - Windows Architect - 7 years
- Experience in Data Centre migrations - 4 years
- Experience in Disaster Recovery Architecture and Planning - 15 years
- Experience in Data Replication using hardware and software solutions 15 years
- Experience creating detailed design and implementation documents 10 years
- Visual Studio 2005-2016 MY SQL-Server97-2005 Fileserver
- Office 365 Experience (SharePoint, Skype for Business, OneDrive, etc.)
- Experience with hardware and software troubleshooting
- Experience supporting DOS 6.22 Windows3.11/10, Server 2008/2012R2
- Basic network troubleshooting and administration experience: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, WiFi
- anti-virus, route/switch/firewall administration, Power Shell and, VPN management
- SharePoint Administration for intranet portal • SharePoint best practices for SharePoint sites building solutions for customer bases nationally• Collaboration systems - SharePoint, Yammer & Office 365 SharePoint lists, workflows, email workflows, and approval processes
- SharePoint 2013/2016 design and deployments/migrations to include Office Web Apps Server Farm, (on premise + O365)
- Visual Studio 2003-2013 C++,.net, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), DirectShow, DirectDraw, Win32 SDK, Windows Digital Rights Management (DRM), GUI, development, Install Shield, Dream weaver CS3 and web analytics tools
- Macromedia CS3, CS4 JAVA script and. NET Frame work with ASP.net, HTML, XHTML, XML, and PHP. CG I, and VB.net, VB script CSS, and some J2EE and some DOM
- Database: Microsoft SQL Server 7.0 and FoxPro 4.0, VFP 6.0, Microsoft Access 97-2003
- Platforms: DOS/Mac Os, Windows® 3.11, 9x, 2000, NT Server2000-03, Windows XP
- AS/400 and 3000• O/S2, Mac• Some UNIX WAMP, Linux, OPEN Elect,
- Network protocols: TSP/IP/ SMTP POP3
- Load, cue, and operate video tape recorders
- Experience with X12, EDIFACT, TRADACOMS and XML standards
- Communication skills i.e. AS2, FTP, sFTP, HTTP, HTTPs, etc.
- Experience working directly with EDI Trading Partners and Trading partner setups/configuration
- Experience with Windows/Unix platforms
- Proven analytical skills with the ability to solve complex client problems
- Proven ability to provide technical leadership
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
IT Buissnes Account Manager
- Managed professional relationships with key decision makers with an emphasis on optimizing sales and BP satisfaction .
- Delivered customer focused solutions that consistently met or exceeded revenue targets and objectives. Understanding and translating business requirements
- Coordinated communications, problems resolution and staffing issues among clients and employee facilitators.
- Managed client relationships, resolved customer service issues, and managed quality assurance. Providing estimates for system solutions
- Provided 24x7 day to business support of multiple client accounts and operational support teams located in 4 call centers across the United States, including 4 Center Managers, 5 Shift Supervisors, 8 Supervisors and 175 CCRs.
- Bringing resolution to EDI related issues, ensuring the flow of information between Confidential &T GP and customers Analyzing problems and recommend solution alternatives
- Evaluating, implementing and supporting EDI projects
- Managing documentation Identifying process improvements
- Working effectively in a cross-team environment to solve problems and/or develop new solutions
SharePoint EDI Analyst
- Analyze and recommend SharePoint solutions, upgrades, and services for streamlining and system improvements.
- Manage and monitor Office 365 services and hybrid infrastructure.
- Manage site collections and global settings on SharePoint online admin center
- Manage Publishing sites
- Manage admin portal via SharePoint Online Management Shell
- Manage Yammer Networks, Groups and Users
- Strong understanding of Office 365 groups and Microsoft Teams
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with user access to cloud services.
- Training and supporting the business users in their day to day involvement in SharePoint sites.
- Ensure service delivery meets the business requirements (based on defined SLAs).
- Collaborate with other IT staff, including networking, security, and data center operation teams, to facilitate effective issue resolution. following skill sets
- Manage SharePoint on-premise environments 2013 & 2016.
- Project Server 2010 Power Shell scripting
- SharePoint 2013 to Online migration experience
- Under direction of Information Technology Manager, lead and coordinate activities of considerable difficulty in the development, implementation and integration of EDI systems. Responsibilities include researching and recommending complex systems solutions to solve EDI business problems, extensive project management, preparing and evaluating responses to requests for information and requests for proposals, and integrating custom and vendor solutions into the existing technical infrastructure. work with BP and user management to ensure accurate and up-to-date operating systems. Work is reviewed through conferences and written reports for results obtained. Coordinate all EDI testing, implementations, and upgrades.
- Monitor EDI workflows to prevent errors.
- Analyze EDI processes and make recommendations for business and/or systems process improvements.
- Maintain up to date documentation on each EDI customer contacts, specific rules for order exceptions, etc.
- Maintain detailed documentation and process flow of all EDI processes
- Provide functional knowledge and technical support to the business unit through developed and ad hoc analysis/reporting, as well as designing new processes/reports
- Participate in the development and delivery of software applications, training programs and individual classes.
- Develops and maintains cross walking and validation rules for file exchanges.
- Applies in-depth knowledge of systems and business to the development of technical design for large complex processes and projects Experience with EDI 943,944, 940, 945, 315, 214 856, 304, 300 transactions.
- Working knowledge of ANSI X12 EDI Standards (810, 830, 862 & 856) .
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
Senior System Analyst
- Under direction of Information Technology Manager, lead and coordinate activities of considerable difficulty in the development, implementation and integration of information systems. Responsibilities include researching and recommending complex systems solutions to solve business problems, extensive project management, preparing and evaluating responses to requests for information and requests for proposals, and integrating custom and vendor solutions into the City's existing technical infrastructure. The incumbent works with users and user management to ensure accurate and up-to-date operating systems. Work is reviewed through conferences and written reports for results obtained. Work with VB.net 2013 Oracle and SQL server manage studio Use SQL stored procedures for moving data from one table to another and change value for end of year audit. implemented new solution for current Water & Light system for the city billing.
- Modified code by user/department request
- Able to demonstrate high degree of attention to detail, accuracy and deadlines.
- project management systems (JIRA)Familiarity with help desk/ticketing
Lead Support Analyst
- Admin Centre O365 Product Support & migration
- Develop Technical web part for internal work flow power App Nintex, administer SharePoint configurations: List views, web parts, administrative settings combine user experience/templates and incorporate them into the technical deployment designed for power App mobile platform.
- Architect and Design SharePoint infrastructure for Sage50
- Plan and implement SharePoint Farms for O365 Support Teams
- working closely with Business Analysts, Technical Leads, Project Managers,
- Analysis, Design and Implementation of SharePoint 2013 farm with yammer social media and Nintex work flow & Nintex App Studio
- Architecture Design
- Designed and deployed SharePoint Infrastructure for BP
- SharePoint 2013/2016 design with deployments/migrations to include Office Web Apps Server Farm
- SharePoint Developer/ Account Management, and User Management
- SharePoint 2016 hybrid architecture (on premise + O365) fixing environment issues, monitoring impacts and availability, working with teams that do the deployments, environment patching and so on.
- This is completely on the infrastructure management side
- Tools VB.net, HTML, Java script, SQL Server manager & power shell
- Office 365 - Exchange Online End to End ownership of the Office 365 - Exchange Online, Application Development, Content Migrations and Manage Services across all O365 stacks.
- Lead Enterprise Architecture, Strategy and Implementation of Office 365 - Exchange Online for Large Enterprises.
EDI Support Specialist / VB.NET, Share Point Developer
- 2007/2010 Share Point Designer for Internal Workflow.
- Responsibilities include monitoring Client/Carrier and setting up, open enrollment applications as a site owner (building lists, libraries, pages, and sites using the web interface).work with(Enterprise System and Application Integrator), communication systems (Responsible for analyzing the business and their needs to see where EDI usage can be expanded Responsible for creating and maintaining connectivity with customer EDI systems via FTP/SFTP/FTPS/PGP/AS2/Responsible for EDI document testing with third party vendors and with the customers directly evaluates existing EDI programming for improvement .Work on Share Point to automate document error checking and Project management notification.
- Work with IT Operations to make sure maintenance windows do not conflict with EDI schedules and customer EDI requirements.
- Utilize VB scripts to set up and maintain document translation maps between multiple file formats (CSV, XML, X12, EDI, flat file).
- Use SQL stored procedures for moving data from our SQL database to our cloud base instance.
- Maintain relationships with customer EDI department, and directly with client vendor to resolve issues. and system alerts; monitoring, processing, queuing, and reconciling client transactions (EDI documents, 834 XML, CSV, functional acknowledgments, etc.); responding to and resolving system or client initiated incidents; participating in incident and problem escalations.
- Communicating with clients and other EDI team members to gather information and provide status updates about file feeds incidents and problems
- Creating and tracking incident and problem tickets
- Modifying scripts as needed
- Accessing and modifying transactions in strict compliance with client and their procedures.
- Designing and developing client processes Experience creating customized InfoPath forms.
- Advance working knowledge of inbound and outbound EDI documents
- Proven ability to manage the technical efforts associated with implementing and maintaining complex EDI trading partners.
- Familiarity and comfort working with data files in various forms (ASCII, Excel, database, XML, ANSI X12) and accompanying file layouts.
- Knowledge of various connectivity solutions (VAN, AS2, FTP, SFTP).
- Ability to develop and maintain supporting applications utilizing .NET framework.
- Capable of documenting programs and procedures related to EDI implementations.
- Skilled in mapping tools like Pervasive Data Integrator, and IHUB scheduler
Production Support Engineer
- Web Developer/HTML CSS PHP scripts Word Press and Open cart (independent contractor)
- Share Point Administration with Word Press and Drupal Portal Support MS SharePoint applications and related services Knowledge of Power Shell for script modification. Work with Exchange online
- SharePoint Migration Experience Authentication modes (Both federated & non-federated. ADFS for federated)
- Worked on SharePoint performance issues like list\library thresholds, indexing. Implement architecture by building components and custom designs; prototyping; data migration; maintaining technical integrity and consistency; documenting system. Document business requirements, project plans, issue logs and training material for intranet and web tool projects
- Deploy custom and third-party SharePoint solution packages
- Document SharePoint configuration and architecture
- Validate system performance by developing and conducting test scripts; completing bug fixes.
- Manage customer relationship by communicating SharePoint architecture standards and frameworks; answering questions; resolving concerns and issues.
- Gather business requirements from internal and external customers for application implementations, upgrades and enhancements