- 6+ years of extensive experience as a SharePoint developer in designing and development of Windows and Web based Applications using Microsoft SharePoint technologies.
- Experience working on Microsoft technologies, involves administration, analysis, design, development, testing and maintenance of applications.
- Experience in automating, configuring, deploying, and administrating instances on Confidential Web Services (AWS).
- Systems Engineer with 8+ years of experience in satellite communications (SATCOM) systems with systems design, implementation, and integration of systems solutions, test and evaluation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, dependable, result - oriented and customer-focused.
Cloud: AWS services EC2, EBS, S3, VPC, ELB, and Auto-Scaling, Snapshot, Cloud Front, Cloud watch, SNS, Elastic IP's and managing security groups and IAM (Identity and Access Management)
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016 /XP/7/8, UNIX (Sun Solaris & HP)
Database/Tools: MS SQL 2008/2012, MS Visual Studio 2013, IIS 6.0/7.0/7.5, Rational ClearQuest, Rational Test Manager, Telelogic DOORS (Requirements Management tool), Agile, SharePoint Designer 2010/2013, Office 365, SSRS
Hardware/ Network equipment: Communication equipment Oscilloscopes, Logic/Signal Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, Intrusion detection equipment, HP3070, Scan Man, Teradyne, Micro craft and PCM Testers, CISCO Routers, Switches, Modems, Terminal Servers.
SharePoint Front End Developer
Confidential, Chantilly, VA
- Developed SharePoint Site for CCMS application- a web-based application that resides on iShare platform.
- Design, develop, test and deploy SharePoint Server 2013 farm/sandbox solutions and apps in an on-premise environment.
- Manage SharePoint 2007 migration to 2013 sites and sub sites, gather requirements, analyze business processes, develop, deploy and test application to achieve goals and objectives.
- Designed, developed, and published InfoPath forms to work with SP lists, libraries and forms, and attached it with workflow.
- Used SSRS to build numerous excellent reports both using Database SQL and SharePoint Lists as data source
- Designed powerful custom workflow (list, reusable and site) using SharePoint Designer to automate business process
- Designed and implemented Data Grid Web Parts to display data from SQL Server 2008 database utilizing Business Data Connectivity Services, ADO and ADO .Net libraries.
- Implemented Event Handlers for both synchronous and asynchronous events and registered to SP list and deployed them on the server.
- Maintained Active Directory users and groups for implementing security.
- Provided Technical Support to end-users and resolved day-to-day issues regarding SharePoint usage.
Application Developer/SharePoint Developer
Confidential - Atlanta, GA
- Work closely with SharePoint Administrator, Architect and other SharePoint development team members to enable advanced SharePoint features, establish standards and accepted practices.
- Created custom web parts, Visual web parts, workflows (Sequential and State Machine), and event receivers using SharePoint Object model (C#).
- Created Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) with Private and Public Subnets.
- Developed, tested and integrated commercial products into Confidential Web Services (AWS) using AWS EC2, EBS, Trusted Advisor, S3, Cloud Watch, Snapshot, Cloud Front, IAM, Security Groups, Auto-Scaling.
- Redesigned infrastructure for high availability using multiple AWS availability zones
- Developed a C# utility service to produce log files based on the errors that are generated within the application as well as moved some in line SQL Statements to database procedure and used the service to execute the procedures.
Application Developer/ SharePoint Developer
Confidential - Alexandria, VA
- Designed, developed, and published InfoPath forms to work with SharePoint lists, libraries and form libraries.
- Worked through all phases of Software Development Life Cycle including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, implementation, documentation and post production support.
- Used visual studio to develop, debug, package ASP.NET solutions and deploy the package to a supplemental Infrastructure that hosts IIS website.
- Developed solutions (Site definition, Content Type, Event Receivers, Lists Definitions and Visual web parts) using visual studio and deployed them using PowerShell.
Confidential - Woodbridge, VA
- Performed E2E systems engineering, integration and testing of SATCOM systems of combat vehicles. Extensive experience with AN/PRC-117 & AN/PRC-155 UHF SATCOM radios.
- Provided Systems Engineering support to the MK46 weapon systems. Participated in technical interchange meetings with customers to determine systems’ requirements and specifications.
- Served as a lead for the Integrated Product Teams to execute System Engineering tasks.
- Prepared engineering documentation including specifications, drawings, test procedures, test reports. Prepared problem reporting and configuration management processes using Clear Quest, DOORS, RSD and CMMI application software.
- Prepared software failure reports for a Sub-Systems Integration analysis of the Expeditionary Fighting Vehicle (EFV) and Stryker Programs.
- Performed root cause analysis of field trouble reports including: FRACAS (Failure Reporting, Analysis, and Corrective Action System), and STRs (System Trouble Reports).
Confidential - Alexandria, VA
- Served as an engineer in the investigation and preparation of comprehensive reports for electrical circuitry including various types of Flat-Panel Display technology such as AMLCD (Active Matrix-LCD), PMLCD (Passive Matrix LCD), and PDP (Programmed Data Processor).
Confidential, Milpitas, CA
- Responsible for test programs generation on automation machines for various product applications such as Flip chip/BGA/wire bond.
- Configured, installed and test complex server architectures and component configurations in a server platform. Developed procedures and activities of testing the Server, firewalls protection devices, Network and Storage. Designed and fabricated circuit boards for testing purpose