- SharePoint Administrator and Systems Administrator with over 19 years in the IT Industry with current expertise on SharePoint administration, SharePoint Migrations and Email migrations to Confidential Office 365.
- Legacy expertise with Lotus Notes Domino Development and Administration.
- I am a passionate self - starter that loves IT and learning new technologies with the ability to complete work independently and within collaborative team environments.
- I am looking for a position that fits my IT experience.
SharePoint: SharePoint 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, SharePoint Online Office365
Languages: PowerShell, Java Script, ASP,XML, Java, J2EE HTML, VB Script, LotusScript
Databases: SQL, Access, Oracle
Operating systems: Windows Server 2008/2008 R2/2012/2012 R2, PC, Mac OS
Platforms: Office 365, Windows Sever, Cisco Ironport Email Gateway, Lotus Notes Domino (4.5 - 9.0)
Service Engineer / SharePoint Administrator
- Implemented SharePoint administration management settings and configurations in Central Admin and Confidential DocAve to create and administer Web Apps, Site Collections, Farm management configurations, SharePoint settings and solutions. Including management of site features, security and permissions settings, content database management and authentication configurations.
- Implemented SharePoint services that include Content Type Hub, User Profile, Search, Managed Metadata and MySites Office Web App
- Migration implementation and training from SharePoint 2007, 2010, 2013 and Lotus Notes Platforms to SharePoint 2013, 2016 and SharePoint Online Office365 usingAvePoint DocAve and migration tools
- Installed, configured and deployed SharePoint 2013 Application and Web Front End servers on Windows 2012 R2 servers
- Performed and trained clients SharePoint admin tasks to create Site Collections, Sub-Sites, Lists and Libraries, site setting management settings, configurations and security.
- Trained clients on SharePoint data restructuring based on business needs & Confidential best Practices using DocAve Content Manager
- Attained full knowledge of Office 365, SharePoint Online, One Drive, cloud Exchange mailboxes
- Performed Backup and Recovery, Archive of Full Farm and SharePoint Site collections to Confidential DocAve
- Installed and configured Confidential software on severs to connect to Office 365 and SharePoint online
- Performed PowerShell commands when needed for SharePoint Configuration
- Worked on a collaborative delivery SCRUM team using Agile methods
- Created JIRA Atlasssian issues documentation for development team queries
- Working toward SharePoint Certification - Confidential Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
Office365 Administrator / Lead Messaging Engineer / Cloud Administrator / Migration Expert
- Designed, Implemented and supported Office365 deployment and Migration of 1,600 users from Lotus Notes to Office 365 using BitTitan MigrationWiz that supports many Mail systems including Confidential migrations.
- SharePoint project with internal IT department working with workflows, triggers, list, permissions and SharePoint Designer to deploy a IT security-reporting site.
- Lead, configured, supported and troubleshooting Lync/Skype for Business Office 365 deployment to 1600 users.
- Responsible for entire SMTP mail routing infrastructure with Confidential Office365, Cisco IronPort and Lotus Domino
- Cisco IronPort was configured to secure email and protect the company from spoofs, Spam and fraudulent email using DKIM and DMARC protocols
- Responsible for Email Domain Management: MX, SPF, PTR, A records
- Worked with Network team to configuring Office 365 on F5, DNS, DHCP, WINS
- Implemented and Used PowerShell to execute Power Scripts on complex tasks to resolve issues Office 365 profiles, automate administrative server tasks PowerShell
- Supported Active directory/ DirSync Server
- Managed Office365 Mobile Device Management iOS, Android, Blackberry
- Supported and managed Confidential Messaging and Collaboration toolsincluding Lync/Skype for Business, OneNote, CRM
- Lead training instructor for collaboration toolsincluding WebEx, Skype for Business and Office Applications
- SharePoint training and knowledge and projects, install and configure SharePoint farms, workflows, triggers
- Create web applications and service applications with direction from the SharePoint Application Architect.
- Managed Office 365 User and software Licenses (E3, E1, K1), quotes, purchasing, controlling project goals and costs.
- Responsible for messaging and Office365 IT issues for internal all departments and external clients
- Configuring IIS web server
- On Boarding users and removing user accounts from system
Senior Lotus Notes Administrator and Developer
- Planning, implementation, configuration and installation of Lotus Domino severs and applications including Lotus Traveler, SameTime, QuickR, Lotus Notes Web applications that supported 3,000 plus users globally
- Upgrading Lotus Notes infrastructure from 4.5 to 9.0 over the course of 10 years supporting
- Implementation of Lotus Domino Administration: Mail routing of Notes and Internet mail, Replication Schedules, server system performance and tuning, Modify ACL’s, Rectifying users ID’s, Clustering, Archiving, DAOS, ID Vault, group calendars, Rename users, Moving mail accounts to other servers, SSL implementation
- Maintained upgraded mail boxes and applications with Notes Database Design Templates
- Managed upgrades Notes Application Rollout within established project procedures and schedules.
- Support for DNS records, networking and server monitoring
- Support for Lotus Notes users, groups and access management
- Implementation e-discovery and Archiving servers with Unlimited mail system
- Implementation of Anti Virus products for Lotus Domino Servers.
- Worked as a team member to provide knowledge about the Lotus Notes infrastructure to IT Team
- Analyzed, diagnosed and solved server and users problems from help desk with 24/7 on-call support
- Migrated all Lotus Notes users to Confidential Office 365 using MigrationWiz - BitTitan
- Confidential Office 365 administrator for Outlook, Exchange, Lync Instant messaging and Sharepoint
- Implementation and Administration of Ironport Email Spam Gateway: Blacklist/Whitelisting IP’s and domains
- Implementation of Blackberry server and support for Blackberry
- Support for Mobile device connectivity that include iOS, Android, Windows mobile and other devices
- Implementation iMail web mail server for 1000 users
- Upgraded and decommissioned server hardware and software as required.
- Ensured system installations adhered to operational and security standards.
- Troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose service issues.
- Produced server topology and documentation using Confidential Office and Visio.
- Confidential Windows administration, 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012
- Used SalesForce.com for Support tickets and MIS/IT administration
- MIS/IT support and troubleshooting
Lotus Notes Developer and Administrator
- Workflow applications based on advanced LotusScript.
- Consultant Management System used by over 60 recruiters in offices world wide..
- Job application site that automatically routes applicants to the respective hiring managers
- Worked directly with internal and external clients to provide and improve support and trouble shoot: Lotus Notes e-mail, Domino Software, Corporate Intranet, Network problems, corporate systems, and NT accounts. Configuration settings including replication, security, web and e-mail settings.
- Implementation of iNotes web mail.
- Created, planned and implemented a SMTP mail server set up and a full Lotus Notes Infrastructure including Notes Mail and application deployment on a windows 2000 server.
- Managed the migration of the firm’s e-mail to an off-site web-based iNotes system during the World Trade Center Disaster.
Lotus Notes Developer (Independent consultant)
- Provided Lotus Notes Administration support for a Notes client and server upgrade from 4.5 to 4.6 and Lotus Notes development support for a contact management database upgrade to a IntellAgent 4.6 release.
- The project included defining system specifications for business requirements, preparing preview screens of user interface and redeveloping the navigation with a prototype database.
- LotusScript was used to create migration agents for the project.
Lotus Notes Developer
- Graphics lookup Database for Castrol Automotive web site. Created with advanced Formula language.
- CO-Developed Confidential work flow application for the web that used Java Script, Frames and Security on documents and fields.