- Software Engineering Experience
- Senior or Lead Software, Architectural, and Design roles
- Senior level software engineer in C#, VB.NET, SQL Server, and Web Development
- Microsoft Certified Professional #7218743 SharePoint WSS 3.0 MOSS 2007
- Adjunct Professor in Information Technology and Business Systems
- Research & Development middle tier systems
- Leadership, CTO, Director of Technology, Development Lead
- Active Secret Clearance
Senior SharePoint Engineer
- Senor SharePoint Engineer, was the leader for building the engineering specification and design for building the Confidential ’s SharePoint 2007 Portal environment refresh; as well as, developed the design specification and project plan for migrating MOSS 2007 into SharePoint 2013.
- Developed, and implemented other high level the Confidential planning and process documentation including the SharePoint Development Factory, Confidential Software procurement documents, and refreshed Confidential SharePoint governance. mentored the Web Services team in systems processes and development techniques to support existing and future development. was also instrumental in solving many of the Confidential MOSS 2007 Farm issues which significantly reduced the number of errors. Confidential . Confidential pinpointed many of the software issues, made recommendations, and implemented changes to stabilize the Confidential environment.
- Provided consulting services and completed an assessment of all the Directorates for JTF - GTMO by conducting in-depth interviews, capturing organizational requirements, and identifying custom needs to be implemented in a new SharePoint 2010 system.
- He developed and delivered to the JTF an assessment document, a local SharePoint governance policy, and a systems design document. Confidential . Confidential then developed a custom base site template with custom site columns and content types to facilitate enterprise search capabilities.
- Completed configurations for Metadata Services, Search Services, and developed a Content Organizer document knowledge wall for the JTF; in addition to developing a custom JTF-GTMO master page. Confidential . Confidential authored seven custom Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTP) documents to support the new SharePoint 2010 implementation, and provided knowledge transfer services to the command.
- He is consulting service role, he was a team leader mentoring junior staff, and providing technical leadership, as well as, pre-sales support for Black Blades prospective clients. He was the Lead Software Engineer in support of the Black Blade SharePoint Zip product line.