- Results driven business leader with 10+ years of experience in the IT industry with over 5 years of hands on experience as a SharePoint Administrator / Developer.
- Experience in installing and configuring SharePoint Office 365,2013/2010 and MOSS 2007 in assorted sizes of Web farms.
- Experience in implementing the Intranet and Extranet portals using the Microsoft SharePoint Technologies.
- Experience in working with MS windows server 2012/2008/2003 and Windows clustering.
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirement Gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Production and Post - Production Support.
- Experience in designing and implementing SP Sites, Web Parts, Web Part Pages, Content types, various custom Document Libraries and Lists.
- Extensive experience on developing and utilizing SharePoint components including web parts, templates, forms, and workflows
- Extensively worked with InfoPath 2013/2010 and Nintex forms design and deployment.
- Hands-on experience in designing and implementing various SharePoint Features.
- Worked in different areas including Collaboration, Document Management, Portal and Web Content Management.
- Worked Extensively on SP Designer 2013/2010/2007, SQL Server 2014/2012.
- Valuable experience in providing support and worked with various offsite teams in different environments.
- Solid understanding of IIS, Active directory, TCP/IP, Domain Controller & SharePoint command line parameters.
- Experience in using T-SQL to perform numerous operations as (Insert, Update, Select, and Delete).
- Experience in providing end user support and troubleshooting of various Microsoft environments.
- Worked/Developed on SharePoint App Model (SharePoint Hosted / Provider Hosted Apps).
- Created a remote BCS services to connect to external data sources and customize.
- Used visual studio to develop, debug, package and deploy both sandbox and farm solutions (site definition, content type, event receivers, lists definitions and custom web parts).
- Experience in using Third-Party tools such as ShareGate software to migrate data from SharePoint 2010 to Office 365.
- Exposure to SharePoint 2016.
Environment: SharePoint 2013/2010, MOSS, SharePoint Designer 2013/2010, InfoPath 2013/2010, Office 365, Exchange 2013/2010/2007, Microsoft Office Suites, PeachTree, PeopleSoft, Deltek
Programing Languages: C#, ASP/ASP.NET
Database: MS SQL 2012/08R2/08, Oracle 10G, ADO.NET
XML Technologies: XML, XAML, CAML
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2012/2008/2003
Migration Tools: ShareGate, Metalogix
Awards: NBA Championship Rings (2013 and 2012) for Service Excellence over Multiple Years.
Memberships: The Internet Society (ISOC), Taking IT Global
Personal: Community Volunteering, Outdoor activities
Confidential, Rockville, MD
- Responsible for Administration of SharePoint 2013 environment while maintaining and managing the Company’s infrastructure and applications servers in accordance with the established industry standards, policies, and procedures.
- Involved in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirements Gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, UAT, Production and Post-Production Support.
- Implemented and delivered a strategy for reducing the need for an external IT consulting and/or business services firm, reduced annual costs significantly by over $300,000 with zero system downtime between 2012 and 2017. Current Project; working on migrating Confidential ’s new server from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013 and Office 365 environment.
- Involved in installation, configuration and administration of SharePoint 2013/2010 and Office 365.
- Created Sites and Sub-Sites within the Site Collections for various departments.
- Deigned powerful custom workflow, both sequential and state machine, using Visual Studio 2012/2010: automated and managed business processes on SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013 premises.
- Created powerful workflows using SharePoint Designer.
- Worked on Active Directory, Create Users and groups to set the Permissions.
- Performing and testing routine SharePoint backups and restores.
- Responsible for Administration, Operations, and maintenance of existing SharePoint farms through all environments running on SP2013 / 2010 using Powershell.
- Created electronic forms using InfoPath Designer 2013/2010 and published it in to Share Point Forms Library.
- Setup Permission Levels and Authentication for various type of Users, SharePoint and Active Directory Groups in Sites, Libraries, and Lists according to their requirements.
- Used visual studio to develop, debug, package both sandbox and farm solutions.
- Fetch data from SQL Server 2008 utilizing Business Data Connectivity Services.
- Performed Operations on SharePoint data and displayed the data with web parts using SharePoint Server-side Object Models such as CAML and LINQ.
- Use REST API and visual web part to filter data from big lists and present them in data tables.
- Implemented Event Handlers for Synchronous and Asynchronous events and deployed in Production.
- Responsible for creating technical and user manuals for the developed application.
Confidential. Rockville, MD
Senior Accounting and Operations Manager
- Served as the head of the accounting department and led 1 director, 2 managers, and 2 accountants to monitor 100% compliance with company policies.
- Assisted with the preparation of financial reports (Balance Sheet, Income and Cash Flow Statements).
- Performed various accounting duties, including Revenue Recognitions, Depreciation Calculations, and General Ledger Entries.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes