- ITIL Foundation V3 Certification
- 15+ years SQL Server experience - admin, architect, and developer
- 10+ years of SharePoint experience - admin, architect, and developer
- 10+ years Web Development experience
- 15+ years experience supporting 24x7x365 environment
- 8 years management experience from Manager to Director level
- 15 years ERP implementation, support, and management
SharePoint / O365 Architect
- Cleaned up and eliminated previous Confidential implementation - and redeployed
- Customize SharePoint O365 User Profiles to mimic SharePoint 2013 - and transfer through to Delve
- Setup and Configure Hybrid Search to work for on-premise SharePoint 2013, O365, and various on-premise file shares.
- Configure Azure AD Profile sync to O365 from on-premise AD
- Setup and configure Microsoft Teams, Stream, and Flow.
SharePoint Architect / O365 Engineer
- Migrated SharePoint 2010 intranet to O365 - 4000 users, new user interface
- Designed and implemented SharePoint 2013 BI instance - allows users to run reports against data stored in Dynamics, SalesForce, and WorkDay
- Created catering form process in Nintex Workflow and Forms which allows users to request catering for our onsite training for customers. This was previously an all paper, emailed approval type process. This process is now completely automated.
- Implemented Metalogix Office 365 Essentials - this provides backups of our O365 data including SharePoint, Exchange, OneDrive
Director of Internal Systems
- Architected and Implemented SharePoint 2013 as global enterprise intranet - supporting approximately 6000 users. This involved migrating two SharePoint 2010 environments (approximately 500GB each) into a new, hybrid central location. Moved portions to SharePoint Online. Tools used include AvePoint, SharePoint Designer, and ShareGate. Created a new user interface which reflected logos and design cues from the newly combined companies.
- Deployed Confidential as Business Social Communication application. Served as Community Manager and Lead Evangelist.
- Led a team and served as lead technical resource on implementation of Epicor 9 ERP - this system replaced multiple financial systems in Canada, Europe, and China. Responsible for budget for the project and relationship with vendor to manage training, support, and cutover globally.
- Implemented, installed, and configured Cognos in a global environment. Responsible for support and troubleshooting, as well as “hands on” end user experience. Implementation included import of financial data from Epicor and budget information from Excel.
- Developed an eProcurement interface - hosted in SharePoint, which used the new ERP system for backend processing, Nintex workflows and forms for approval logic and user interface. This development reduced overhead and lead-time on the requisition process significantly. The eProcurement system also fed a custom-built compliance system – also in SharePoint which aided in Sox audits as well as provided much needed vendor tracking options.
- SharePoint/SSRS - Created and integrated 50+ production system SSRS (SQL Reporting Services) reports into SharePoint – allowing end users to run reports against production system from familiar SharePoint environment.
- Responsible for departmental budget – approx. $1M annually.
- Responsible for Financial Applications in Confidential -Oxley audits.
- Implemented financial systems in China, Canada, Mexico, Ireland, Spain, and the UK.
- Implemented lottery systems in multiple US states and the US Virgin Islands.
- Implemented Microsoft Clustering as primary component of Disaster Recovery plan for all lottery installations. Implemented the use of log shipping to move customer transactional data to offsite hot backup servers.
- Developed and implemented comprehensive Disaster Recovery Plans for all customer sites as well as all enterprise-level internal systems.
- Responsible for driving the effort to implement Microsoft SharePoint (2007) to replace legacy intranet/collaboration tool for the enterprise.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Senior Technical Consultant
- Project Manager and Lead Consultant on ERP system implementations for Epicor and Great Plains Valued Added Reseller.
- Responsible for the project management, planning, configuration, setup, installation, and end-user training for mid-sized ERP implementations.
- Experience building migration tools, interfaces to legacy systems, and custom reports. Migration tools ranged from a simple stored procedure to aid in a data conversion to a VB front end with import capabilities and data validation. Tools utilized include Microsoft Access, Visual Basic, VBA, Crystal Reports, ISQL/W. Crystal Reports ranged from simple SQL select statements, to nested stored procedures with multiple parameters.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft SQL Server – starting with version 4.21 and continuing with SQL 2000. Responsible for maintenance and support of user counts varying from 15 to 500.
- Developed disaster recovery plans for three Fortune 500 IT departments. Assisted in setup of 24x7 support plans, ranging from email notification, to advanced paging and voice mail (using SQL mail, alerts, and triggers).
- Excellent aptitude for database normalization, stored procedure optimization, and index tuning.
- Successful implementation of 40+ engagements – all 100% referenceable.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes