Motivated, dependable and talented Technical Analyst with years of Systems Administration experience in corporate environment. Expertise and technical proficiency using SharePoint since 2009 with several completed migration projects. Skilled and experienced with IIS Web Administration along with various other Microsoft Web technologies across their platform.
Confidential, Jacksonville, Fl
- Responsible for systems administration of a variety of internal systems with a focus on web applications.
- These include WSS 3.0, SharePoint 2010/2013 intranet portals, Team Foundation Server 2010/2013 sites used for code repositories, IIS web server administration, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 administration, SSRS administration, administration of company web site.
- Member of infrastructure team which includes tier 2 desktop support, software deployment, server administration.
- Experienced with PowerShell, IIS, Windows 7/8, Office 2013/2016, AD/ADFS, Metalogix Content Matrix, Visual Studio 2008/2010/2013/2015 , MSSQL 2005/2008/2012/2014 , Solarwinds network monitoring and VMWare.
Web Application Developer
- This included web development, site administration, site monitoring, traffic and demographic reporting, security control, advertisement opportunities, site implementations, site content and all other aspects of the site.
- Experienced with HTML 4, ASP.NET, SQL 7/2000/2005 and Java, Dreamweaver/Macromedia suite, CSS, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, Windows 2000/XP, Server 2003, IIS 5 & 6, Visual Studio 2003/2005.
- In addition to these roles, handled ADT Security system, led local IT support team, and purchasing for IT Department.
MARKETING ANALYST/WEB SITE MANAGER
- Expanded my previous job by agreeing to work with the Vice - President of Marketing for 10-13 hours per week.
- Majority of the time was spent on the company web site.
- Responsible for introducing the first corporate.
- Duties included interaction with company webmaster and advertising companies.
- Several web advertising contracts were formulated with outside vendors.
- Weekly analysis of Webtrends site traffic reports, competitor web sites and online market opportunities and developments.
- Performed daily tasks associated with accounts payable, handle account payments, delivered disbursements to employees, and interacted with CFO on a daily basis.
- Created and maintained accounting spreadsheets and filing for department, delivered daily, weekly and monthly reports recording cash position.
- Supervised by manager of financial reporting and worked with her on a daily basis.