- ECM Implementation professional with broad experience across major business functions (IT, Supply Chain, Corporate Training, Business Analysis and Associate Project Management).
- Proven facilitation, team building and relationship crafting skills.
- Proven as an effective technology evangelist in various platforms and initiatives (Microsoft SharePoint Online, 2013 & 2016, Office 365 Power User/Trainer, OpenText ECM/AGA) with the ability to drive positive change management by selling “this is how the technology makes your work life better”.
Applications/Systems: Office 365 Suite Super User and Trainer, SharePoint 2010 & 2013, SharePoint Online & 2016, OpenText (Content Server 10, Livelink)
Industries: Pharmaceutical, Oil & Gas, Technology, Consulting, Retail, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Education, Defense and Aerospace
OpenText to SharePoint Migration Analyst
- Work with stakeholders and end users to conduct data migrations from existing OpenText sites into SharePoint 2013 sites.
- Responsible for provisioning new sites, complete data migrations using migration tools, and post provisioning and QA of migrations.
IT Collaboration Business Analyst
- Work with the Collaboration Services Group as Analyst on the Office 365 Rollout.
- Collaborate with various business units to understand their processes and business needs and help tailor a plan for implementing Office 365 suite to fit the business need.
- Conduct ad - hoc and scheduled Office 365 informational sessions as needed.
- Conduct research on latest technology updates and in corporate into technology messaging.
- Research and Develop end user training guides and presentations for broad and in-depth usage.
- Created SharePoint training portals using internal and external videos to enhance user engagement and adoption of Office 365.
- Worked to craft relationships by proactively seeking opportunities to assist with technology related questions and to seek out those interested in new technologies.
IT Content Management Consultant
- Planning migration strategy from eRooms to SharePoint 2013 and OpenText/AGA.
- Responsible for migration activities: Organization of content, migration into SP13 and OT.
- Consulting on setting up SharePoint 2013 site collections, functionality and interaction with OT.
- Consulting business leaders on challenges and best practices for migrations into both systems.
- Leading the OCM and Training documentation portion of project.
- Lead offshore migration team and also conducted migrations of regulated content.
IT Content Management Consultant
- (Agile/SCRUM Environment) ECM SharePoint 2013/Online Analyst responsible for managing upgrade and migration activities (SharePoint 2013, SharePoint Online, Office 365).
- Perform Site provisioning, data content migration using Metalogix and ShareGate.
- Post-provisioning of sites including permissions, administrative set-up and release to business users.
- Relationship Liaison between business functions and IT project stakeholders.
- Communicate project objectives, processes and timelines to business stakeholders.
- Requirements gathering analysis for migration process.
- Conduct user training and basic admin support after migration.
- SharePoint Data Analysis using advanced Excel tools and functions.
- Develop Sitemaps for migration process.
- Advanced PowerPivot, pivot table data analysis.
- Schedule and facilitate migration process using Metalogix and ShareGate.
- Develop and maintain project dashboard reporting and tracking.
- Project Management
- Managed multiple minor projects as assigned within the overall upgrade project.
- Scrum Fundamentals Certified 7/2015
- Systems - SharePoint 2003, 2013, SharePoint Online, Metalogix migration, SharePoint Designer 2013, Office 365, Metalogix, ShareGate, LinkTek Linkfixer Advanced.
- Business Analyst responsible for managing global onboarding process of all new IT applications
- Facilitated onboarding process (Kickoff Meeting - Funds Transfer) by administering corporate guidelines for all new applications
- Tracked onboarding process (resources required, internal cost estimates and funds transfer)
- Developed process tracking and reporting tools, dashboards, and reports for senior management
- Systems - SharePoint 2010, Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint 2010
- Business Liaison for implementation of Enterprise Content Management system using Agile Methodology
- Documented configuration requirements, analyzed content and developed taxonomies for business units
- Facilitated user workshops to instruct on Information Management, Document Control methodology
- Liaison between business end-user and technical leads
- Manages end-user experience and deliver non-technical training for end users
- Assisted with end-user experience and acceptance testing (UAT)
- Conducted formal project evaluation and submitted Executive Summary, with recommended changes, to product owner and implementation team
- Developed UI - wireframes based upon business requirements
- Systems - Oracle WebCenter ECM, Advanced MS PowerPoint, Visio 2013, TMS
- Business Systems Analyst, Jr. Project Manager (OpenText Content Server Implementation)
- Facilitated site user requirements gathering for multiple site implementations
- Worked with cross functional project teams to determine appropriate architecture of “CIS modeling” structure and to determine functional application to unique business needs
- Prepared and delivered business process workshops for end users, administrative users and management teams
- Process mapping (Current processes “As Is” and future processes “To Be”)
- Conducted Livelink CS10 systems training for end users, Functional Admins, and management leaders
- Planned, facilitated and supported on-site and remote user testing through implementation process
- Guided business in establishing data cleansing rules and policies in the migration of data
- Gathered requirements to develop required profiles, security settings and permissions for management workflow structure
- Managed team of data analysts responsible for validating data extractions and data migration processes
- Jr. Project Management
- Contributed to identifying project risks and established alternative plans to mitigate risks
- Supported establishing project man hours and timelines for project completion
- Created weekly site project reporting documentation for Sr. PM, Product Owner, Stakeholders and Project Sponsors
- Identified and communicated site specific constraints and risks as they developed
- Managed project deliverables on-site and remotely
- Developed and recommended Implementation process improvements to keep budgeted man hours within project limitations
- Project Manager responsible for managing Supply Chain - Inventory Reduction Project
- Successfully rescued stalled project and developed plan to set new scope and timeline
- Scheduled project team man hours and managed daily and weekly project tasks
- Developed project tracking metrics to ensure accurate status and tasks to completion burn down
- Created weekly status reports and reported to project sponsor, steering committee and site leadership team
- Built strategic relationships with local stakeholders, cross functional, international project team and corporate managers to facilitate project recovery and successful conclusion
- Mentored and trained hourly project team members in the use of SharePoint 2010, Visio, and process improvement methodology
- SAP Implementation Coordinator during WM General Accounting Implementation
- Provided Technical and Functional assistance during implementation process
- Conducted Quality Analysis and Systems Training for Confidential Customer Care Shared Services and other corporate departments
- Presented technical training on Confidential System to new Confidential Employees
- Developed and Presented Company Culture and soft skills training to new employees and existing associates as requested
- Conduct quality analysis of service for Customer Relations, Confidential .com and Human Resources Shared Services for Wal-Mart
- Worked as an associate mentor and motivator to new and existing employees
- Purchasing and Production Planning Manager responsible for weekly and monthly production forecasting as well as daily production execution by 100+ employee manufacturing facility
- Managed all raw materials purchasing and planning functions using SAP and legacy systems
- Conducted all vendor selection, qualification and management activities for facility
- Led production planning activities to meet 98% on-time and complete delivery to customers
- Facilitated employee focused customer service improvement programs designed to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Facilitated and coordinated new employee training, soft skills and self-managed (teams) environment
- Worked closely with process engineering and other staff members to drive improvement of facility KPIs and employee retention
- Site Lead for SAP Domestic “Big Bang” Implementation
- Managed team of SME trainers and super users
- Developed training plan for trainers and end users
- Served as SAP Super User and Trainer for SAP MM, PP, and FI