- Confidential is a Certified Sharepoint Lead (MCP) and a Salesforce Certified Programmer having more than twelve years of IT industry experience.
- Confidential has excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- As a SalesForce developer he has 3 years of experience in Salesforce.com CRM. He has good experience inSalesforceLightning - creating Lightning Components, using Lightning App builder. He has used the latest technology like Visual Studio code and scratch orgs for quick development; and has used Workbench for troubleshooting and exploring the objects and fields.
- He has experience using Process builder, workflow rules, Flows, schema builder and in using Setup options for troubleshooting or configurations like Custom Metadata. Confidential has experience in writing queries usingSOQLandSOSLin Apex Classes and Triggers and has set up email-to-case functionality with data coming from SharePoint.
- He has worked on integration projects using REST API, setting up Single Sign On, configuring connection with Tableau, Lead generation from SharePoint form.
- He also has good experience in SF Administration, Configuration,Implementation,Lightning, and support experience on the Salesforce platform and has worked on Salesforce Customization, Security Access, Workflow Approvals, Data Validation, Customer Service, and Support Administration.
- He has created Profiles, Creating Roles, Org - Wide default, Sharing rules, Work Flows His experience in SFDC Development spans usingLightning Application, Apex Language,Visual Force Pages, Classes, Controllers, Triggers, Components, Tabs, Custom Objects. He has created SF Reports and Dashboards and worked on SF Lightning Process builder,flows, and Workflow rules. He created Custom Apps,Handling Page Layouts,custom buttons,Validation Rules, workflows, approval processes and used tools like Import wizard and Data loader for loading data into Salesforce.
- Confidential has excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
CRM Tools: Salesforce.com
CMS Tools: SharePoint 2013 & SharePoint Online, Site Core.
Salesforce technologies: Apex Classes, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force, Lightning pages (Pages, Component & Controllers), Triggers, Custom Objects, REST API, Validation Rules, Work Flows, Dashboards, reports, Sandbox development and Testing
Portal Server: SharePoint 2016/2013/ & SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, Salesforce, Service-Now
Development Tools: SharePoint Designer 2013/2010, InfoPath 2010, Visual Studio 2013/2010, .Net /2.0/3.5/4.5, SQL Server Management Studio 2008.
Database: MS SQL Server 2008/2012.
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services 2008/2012.
Project Tools: Team Foundation Server 2010/2013, Microsoft Visual SourceSafe 6.0.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008, Windows 7/Vista /XP.
Languages: C#, VB.NET, Visual Basic, HTML.
Third Party Tools: Telerik Controls, MapQuest, FXCop, Fiddler, Google maps, JQuery Mobile Framework.
Sr. SharePoint & Salesforce Consultant
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Responsible for deciding the security structure for different SharePoint environments, Authentication and Authorization part of it.
- Maintain the record level and sites level security as per user requests.
- Set up and scale up the SharePoint On premise environment, setting up Search and Workflow.
- Migration from SharePoint 2007/2010 to SharePoint 2013.
- Manage external user access for SharePoint Online, set up Co-Auth feature for documents.
- Manage document retention policy, handle special request to increase the retention length.
- Work on custom solutions using c#.net, Visual Studio, Power-shell. Also using Client side scripts like JQuery, Angular JS and REST API calls for no deployment solutions.
- Moving the existing Lotus Notes forms to SharePoint environment.
- Working as Integration expert for integration between SharePoint Online and other cloud based tools like DOMO, Salesforce, Task top, Tableau and WorkFront. Also document the detailed steps and train the super users on them.
- Working on new client initiatives to move towards could base solutions like SharePoint Online as the size of company is growing.
- The client is using multiple technologies and have sites/orgs/modules in Office 365, Sitecore, SAP, and SharePoint on premise, Salesforce, Lotus Notes, Tableau, SQL server.
- Participate in KT sessions for setting up new Org, security setup, development plans for improving user experience in Sales Process.
- Analyzed business needs, distinguish between needs and wants, identify gaps between business needs and standard application functionality, design and document solutions that fill the gaps.
- Created Custom Objects, Tabs, and Sharing Rules as per the business requirements.
- Created modern Enterprise Lightning Components combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features.
- Setup integration between Salesforce Org and SharePoint for Lead generation using REST API.
- Developed SOQL and SOSL queries to get data from different related objects
- Developed Web Service Callouts from Salesforce to External Applications using SOAP and REST API.
- Developed various Apex Classes, Triggers, Controller classes and methods for functional needs in the application compatible with lightning.
- Interacted with various business team members to gather and documents the requirement.
- Configure SharePoint site for integration with Salesforce, create custom form using C#.net
- Work on SharePoint projects as and when required including new site setup or creating custom solutions.
- Create custom solutions as per requirements, which include out of the box SharePoint features, custom solution using c#.net, SharePoint designer, Visual Studio.
- Create SharePoint Timer jobs, PDF generation using WSS service call.
- SharePoint integration with Site Core forms.
- Work directly with the clients from different departments for development and enhancement requests.
- Mentor and guide the local client team for working on different tasks. Also coordinate with different teams for architecture level decisions.
- Integration between SharePoint Online and other cloud platforms like SalesForce, DOMO, and Tableau.
- Work on Research projects and provide recommendations for choosing the right platform and development path.
- Daily changes requests and bug fixing using the tool Service Now.
- Using Share-Gate for migration from 2007 and 2010 sites to 2013.
- Migrating existing search topology to improve performance and fix existing issues.
- Deployment and issue fixing using PowerShell.
- Educate the users and development team as and when required.
- Using PowerShell to implement the Search topology as per the client scenario (number of users, amount of data).
- Point of Contact of any critical server level SharePoint issues.
SharePoint Environment: SharePoint Server/Online, C#.Net, Visual Studio, .Net Framework 3.5/4.5 (C#, ASP.Net, XSL, Java Script), SQL server 2008 R2/2012, IIS 7, TFS 2013, SSRS 2010/2012, Windows 2008 server (64 bit)
Salesforce Environment: Salesforce configuration, Lightning Components, SOQL, SOSL, Jquery, AngularJS, APEX, APEX controllers, Data loader, REST API, WorkBench.
SharePoint Team Lead
- Working as a Team lead to prepare estimation and implementation plan for team members. Also responsible for setting up daily meetings with clients and internal meetings for daily updates.
- Responsible for gathering the requirements from the client and mapping the same to the corresponding SharePoint components. Decided and set up the SharePoint Environment based on number of users and services required.
- Created the SharePoint hosted app (using JSON and JQuery) to show project details specific to business location
- Created Visual web parts, WCF web services to display data from Custom database and perform CRUD operations.
- Created Event receivers to establish sync between SharePoint Lists which are used by different type of users. Created Timer Job to sync the data from external site and update in the SharePoint list.
- Responsible for creating InfoPath forms using SharePoint Designer which are used and customized by power user for populating location details.
- Master pages using Visual studio 2010/2013 as per design specifications. Created master pages using Design Manager in SharePoint 2013 for the new migrated site.
- Set up custom database, stored procedures, functions using SQL server Management Studio to save/update migration specific data.
- Performed migration from SharePoint 2010 to 2013, which involves updating existing solutions, master pages, 14 to 15 hive references, database movement to new server, CSS level changes.
- Fixed the orphan components discovered during migration which included orphan sites, pages and web parts
- Installed and configured the SharePoint 2013/2010 environment on windows server 2008 R2 SP1.
- Configured custom database and SSRS integration with SharePoint 2010. Configured SharePoint 2013 server for Apps (add-ins) and Search.
- Configured MySite and synchronization with user profile data.
- Created and deployed SSRS reports and configure SharePoint site to display the same using Report Viewer Web Part.
- Created google map web part to display the data geographically. Created a mobile version of site using JQuery Mobile Framework.
- Developed Power Shell scripts for WSP deployment, feature retract/uninstall/install/deploy and activating feature.
- Redesigned the existing page using Angular JS to provide user with better UI experience and avoid performance issues
- Created different kinds of google charts to show migration status and provide end client with reports.
Environment: SharePoint Server 2013/2010, SharePoint Designer 2010/2013, InfoPath, Visual Studio 2010/2013, .Net Framework 3.5/4.5 (C#, ASP.Net, XSL, Java Script), WCF Web Services, Angular JS, JQuery Mobile Framework, Power Shell scripts, SQL server 2008 R2/2012, IIS 7, TFS 2013, SSRS 2010/2012, Windows 2008 server (64 bit)
- Enhanced the existing migrated site which was migrated from 2007 to 2010 recently using Telerik Controls.
- Responsible for testing and production deployment of major releases, working closely with client Administration team.
- Created Custom Site definition, Feature stapling using XML and Visual Studio to allow quick creation of sites which are of similar type.
- Used custom web parts for data display in specific format (using C#.Net, HTML, JQuery and SharePoint API's).
- Developed Custom content types for common structure Lists. Created Event receivers to move data from current to History list and to keep the two lists structures same. Designed and created custom master pages as per requirements.
- Worked along with Microsoft Team to fix the Orphan components issue to allow successful server upgrade.
- Designed Pages using Telerik controls (RadEditor, combo box etc.) for better User Interface as a part of enhancements.
- Prepared Power Shell Scripts for WSP deployment as and when release to production.
- Performed OOB SharePoint operations to create user groups and manage permission inheritance across sub sites.
Environment: SharePoint Server 2010/2007, SharePoint Designer 2010, Visual Studio 2010, .Net Framework 3.5 (C#, ASP.Net, XSL, JQuery), Telerik Controls, Power Shell Scripts, SQL Server 2008, IIS 7, TFS 2010, Windows 2008 server (64 bit)
- Working at the client location to create the complete site as per the requirements.
- Created Custom Site definition for each type of site and provision different modules by Feature stapling using XML and Visual Studio.
- Created event receivers for excel file synchronization with SharePoint site.
- Created custom web parts, Custom content types, custom master pages using C#.Net, HTML, JQuery and SharePoint API's.
- Prepared power shell scripts for WSP deployment.
Environment: SharePoint Server 2010, SharePoint Designer 2010,.Net Framework 3.5 (C#, ASP.Net, XSL,), Power Shell Scripts, Windows 2008, SQL Server 2008, IIS 7, TFS 2010.
- Analyzed the impact of moving from sub site to site collection. Created Power Shell script to import and export the sub site.
- Developed Console application using C#.Net and VS 2008 to fix the web part issues. Created custom master page using SharePoint Designer and VS 2008.
- Used Timer Job for SharePoint list and SQL table synchronization. Updated existing web parts and master pages as a part of enhancements.
Environment: SharePoint Server 2007, SharePoint Designer 2007, Visual Studio 2008, .Net Framework 2.0 (C#, ASP.Net, XSL,), Windows 2008 server (64 bit), SQL server 2008, IIS 6, TFS 2008.
- Created custom page layouts for different site specific Forms. Created custom application pages for the new site.
- Created user controls in C#.Net 2.0 for data display from SharePoint list. Created new master pages using SharePoint designer and Visual Studio.
- Created console application using c#.net and change specific property of web part in all sites and sub sites.
- Created custom content type, custom list definition using C#.Net. Created new SQL stored procedures, functions using SQL server management studio.
Environment: SharePoint Server 2007, SharePoint Designer 2007, Visual Studio 2008, .Net Framework 2.0 (C#, ASP.Net, XSL,), Windows 2005, SQL server 2005, IIS 6, TFS 2008.
- Working on the data access layer and Business logic layer (for Admin site) while developing the site.
- Creation of tables, views, SQL jobs and stored procedures in back end (SQL server 2000).
- Creation of various classes and methods using c#.Net to validate and access the data from SQL server.
- Perform unit testing for the site components. Create HTML design pages for the site.
Environment: SharePoint Server 2007, Visual Studio 2008, .Net Framework 2.0 (C#, ASP.Net, XSL), Windows 2005 server (64 bit), SQL server 2005, IIS 6, TFS 2008.