- 8 years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Management, Implementation, and Production Support of various stand - alone, intranet and web based applications.
- Extensive experience in Design, Development and Implementation of SharePoint technologies include Office 365, SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2010, SharePoint Framework and MOSS 2007.
- Extensive experience in designing, administering, developing and delivering knowledge management and collaboration portals using SharePoint 2013, SharePoint Server 2010 / MOSS 2007, PowerApps, Office Web Apps, Web parts and Windows 2008 server.
- Extensive experience in developing applications using ASP.NET, C#, LINQ, OData Web Services, ADO.NET, MSMQ, Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, IIS 6/7, .Net Framework 3.5.
- Expert in Creating, Configuring and Customizing Web Applications, Site Collections, Site Definitions, Events, Document Libraries, Lists, Wikis, Blogs, List Alerts, Site columns, Views, Content types, Versioning, Web Parts, Custom Master pages, Navigation, User Permissions and Deploying Solution Packages.
- Hands-on experience in designing and implementing various SharePoint Web Parts, Business Catalog Services (BCS), Event handlers, Templates, Content Types, External Content Types, Custom Document Libraries and Lists, Timer Jobs, OAuth, Web Content Management . Worked in different areas including Collaboration, Document Management, Portal and Web Content Management.
- Experience in Cloud Environment NTT Data, AWS.
- Experience in setting up SharePoint 2013 farm which includes Web Front End servers, App servers, Distributed Cache servers, Search servers for a Medium farm.
- Maintained security and permissions to control access to MOSS and .NET related environments.
- Experience in Google Analytics, PIWIK and Urchin.
- Implementation of Microsoft SharePoint 2010 server farm and FAST Search Server 2010 for SharePoint to provide enterprise wide federated search capabilities.
- Proficient in migrating SharePoint sites from SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2010 & SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013 and also in backup and restore of SharePoint sites and site collections.
- Good experience in version controllers using Team Foundation Server.
- Experience of LDAP/Active Directory authentication and group security as it applies to SharePoint.
- Used CAML/SPMetal to query, build and customize web sites based on windows share point services.
- Knowledgeable in creating PowerShell Cmdlets.
- Hands on experience in Installation, Configuration, Architecture, Design, Development, Implementation, Administration, Deployment of SharePoint i.e. in SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013
- Well experienced in using Business Data catalogue(BDC), Developed code for searching data and maintain the relational databases
Programming Languages: C#.NET 4.7, 4.5/4.0/3.0/2.0 , C, C++, SQL, T-SQL
.NET Technologies: NET Framework 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0/1. x, ASP.NET, Web Forms, Web Parts, ADO.NET, Web Services, WCF, MVC, LINQ, SOAP, Web API
Web Servers: IIS 8.5,8.0,7.5/7.0/6.0
Version Control: Team Foundation Server 2016/2012/2010 , SVN
Tools: Visual Studio 2015/2013/2012/2010/2008 , SharePoint Designer 2013/2010/2007 , InfoPath Designer 2013/2010, Microsoft Office Web Apps 2010, Microsoft Office 2016/2013/2010/2008 ), Tam Foundation Server 2015/2013/2010 , Service Now, JIRA, Sonar Cube, Artifactory, Jenkins, SPDisposeCheck, Microsoft Test Manager 2010, NUnit, Microsoft Visio
Operating Systems: Windows 2016/2012/2008 R2/2003/XP/Vista/8/7, UNIX
Confidential, Sun Prairie
Onshore Technical Lead
- Integrated Power BI report data in the SharePoint Online .
- Created a web service which would pull the data from the SharePoint list and show the data in SSRS.
- Involved in requirement gathering, creating Design documents and doing the code review.
- Supporting the existing SharePoint Farms which are SharePoint O365/2010 and 2007 and resolve issues if there were any.
- Migrated the SharePoint content from MOSS 2007 to SharePoint O365 using AvePoint tool
- Involved in creating the User Mapping and Domain Mapping required for the migration by creating using PowerShell commands and exporting it to the AvePoint tool.
- Orchestrated the On-premise SharePoint farm which includes Web Front End Servers, Application Servers, Distributed Cache Server, Search Servers.
- Got the SharePoint List created using PowerApps.
- Was involved in creating REST API calls against SharePoint Online.
- Involved in creating Micro Blogging feature in SharePoint Online.
- My responsibilities included as SharePoint Admin and configured SharePoint Search in SharePoint On-premise environment.
- Implemented DevOps with SharePoint and .Net applications with tools like Jenkins, UCD, SonarQube, Docker .
- Also have worked on Service Now and JIRA applications for ticketing system.
- Also was involved in Migration of Db servers from 2008 to 2012 and also the .Net applications from .Net 2.0, 3.5, 4.5 to .Net 4.7.2 version.
- Added an additional App server to the existing farm to the MOSS 2007 and made sure only Search Application is running in this server.
- Created and configured an additional WFE SharePoint server in the Production environment because 1 of the WFE servers was down because of Microsoft patches and had to configure the server ASAP.
- Improved the performance of some of the queries present by changing them to LINQ queries and calling through OData Web services.
- Was also involved in implementing SharePoint DR (Disaster Recovery) for the On Premise SharePoint and also on the .Net applications.
- Also changed the functionality of the application by using JQuery and CSOM instead of SharePoint Server Object code.
- Created some of the workflows required by the Business using SharePoint Designer.
- Involved in SharePoint Hybrid search to fetch data from SharePoint O365 and SharePoint 2010 farm.
- Involved in the enhancements for the .net applications.
- Provided recommendations to the client about the functionality of the application which will improve the usability of the application as well as the look and feel.
- Responsible for maintenance and monitoring SharePoint farm through Central Administration
- Create and maintain documentation for all created applications.
Environment: Visual Studio 2015, SQL Server 2012, .NET Framework 4.7.2/4.5, C# 5.0/4.0, AJAX, Java Script, JQuery, HTML 5, CSS3, Telerik, Web Service, WCF, WPF, XAML, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, LINQ, MVC 4, TFS, IIS 6/7.
SharePoint Developer / SharePoint Admin
- Implemented and designed the Migration approach from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013 for our project.
- Created and implemented the solution for migrating the Visual Studio code which can be run easily in every developer's desktop without having to struggle to fix the issues faced when running in SharePoint 2013 VM.
- Worked and implemented on improving applications Certificate's security by disabling SSL2, SSL3, MD5, RC4 and enabling TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2.
- Implemented ADFS authentication in our site so that any Confidential user can use this application without having to enter his credentials again.
- Implemented a code module which will fix the bug of ADFS authentication for SharePoint, where the SharePoint People picker will find only the valid enterprise ids.
- Created a Domain Server specific to our project and also DNS Mapping from the Confidential AD.
- Migrated TFS server from TFS 2010 to TFS 2013.
- Designed the architecture of the Servers i.e. deciding the number of WFE's and App servers.
- Worked on NTT Cloud migration which involves installing the required software’s properly, setting up IIS server, managing required ports on the server, installing the certificates, binding the certificates, managing the firewall of the servers and also setting up CMS option provided by the ACP team, getting setting up the NLB server and managing rules in those server and so on.
- Installed SharePoint 2010 and 2013 Farm in all the environments including Development, Test, Staging and Production.
- Created Domain Controller and Domain Name Server required for our project.
- Implemented Lazy loading in generating matrix so that it is capable of loading huge amount of data as well in lesser amount of time.
- Implemented Timer Jobs.
- Implemented a Tree View hierarchy of data representation by using JQuery.
- Implemented PowerShell scripts for automatic deployment of wsp's in Staging and Production environment.
- Helped testing team to setup Microsoft Test Manager and also create test scripts.
- Rewrote some of the LINQ queries to increase the performance of the query and to return the data much faster.
- Worked on the GOJS 3rd party tool for our application and creating flowcharts required for the application.
- Worked on ImageMapster a JQuery tool and recoded according to the requirement in the application.
- Migration of SharePoint from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013 using Content DB approach.
- Involved in backup, restore and moving Content DB from old SQL Database Server to new SQL Database Server.
- Developed many Forms using Microsoft InfoPath Forms.
- Implemented PIWIK Analytics tool in the application.
- Created Event Receivers required for the application.
- Configured the SSP and search settings, created craw rules and managed properties to make the metadata searchable.
- Created Workflows using SharePoint Designer and Visual Studio.
- Implemented the Search for our application.
- Created and merged Microsoft Office web Apps in the SharePoint Farm.
Environment: Visual Studio 2010/2013, C#.Net, ASP.NET, LINQ, Entity Framework 4, OData web Service, Java Script, JQuery, AJAX, HTML 5, SQL Server 2008 R2/2012, MS Designer 2010/2013, Office Web Apps 2010,MS InfoPath 2010,ADFS 2.0, MS Team Foundation Server 2010/2012MS Test Manager 2010, Windows Server 2008/2012.
- Involved in coding and designing part of development.
- Involved Created a reusable component called Image Map Tool which is a combination of SharePoint and Jquery Technology.
- Responsible for maintenance and monitoring SharePoint farm thru Central Administration.
- Design and develop new custom web parts, feature sets, site templates, custom list types objects, solution packages and features.
- Create and maintain all aspects of SharePoint including site collections, sites, master pages/templates, pages, web parts, content types, lists, libraries, workflows and navigation.
- Involved in executing test cases and writing the unit test cases for the project.
- Involved in providing User access as a part of Support work.
- Involved in providing User access reports by writing STSADM commands and running the scripts.
- Involved in fixing the SharePoint issues reported by the users
- Created custom forms using InfoPath 2007 and published them to SharePoint Form Library.
- Implemented Business Intelligence tools such as Chart Web Part, KPI's in the project.
- Designed and implement custom workflows using Visual Studio and SharePoint Designer using custom built content types to incorporate various business processes.
- Improved the look and feel of the Sites created using Cascading Style Sheets.
- Used Share Point Designer 2007 for branding and customizing Share Point Server 2007 by modifying Master Pages.
- Created the Site Collection, Sites lists and libraries for the project.
- Used CAML tool to retrieve data from lists, libraries of site.
- Modified and added views in document libraries to suit user needs.
- Created timer jobs to run on scheduled time for updating, moving and creating documents for different site collections.
- Used SPDisposeCheck to ensure the delivered code do not have any memory leaks.
- Responsible for troubleshooting software and/or hardware.
- Managed Helpdesk ticketing process.
- Responsible for implementing service pack and cumulative updates, and third-party web parts.
Environment: SharePoint Server 2007, SQL Server 2008 R2, ASP.NET, Visual Studio 2008, MS SharePoint Designer 2007, MS InfoPath 2007, SSPDisposeCheck.