Enthusiastic computer professional with over 13 years of experience as a software developer, designing, customizing and building applications on multiple platforms. Critical thinker, problem solver, who enjoys challenges and meeting deadlines. Excellent team player and individual achiever with excellent client support/training skills. Well - rounded software developer who works well under pressure and familiar with all stages of SDLC, with a strong background in database design, web development, and UI design.
Microsoft SQL Server
BDC & BCS
Team Foundation Server
. Net Framework
Sr. Lead SharePoint Developer
- Providing full life cycle development for Confidential including; planning, requirements gathering, developing and deploying enterprise levelSharePointsolutions.
- Developing SharePoint designer workflows, JQuery dashboards, and InfoPath forms.
- Creating and assisting technical writers with software documentation such as design documents, mockups and user manuals.
Sr. SharePoint Developer
- Developed BCS application using REST and Oracle backend.
- Designed reporting services features using SharePoint 2013 and tracking system application using Ext JS, MVC 4.
- Implemented Single sign-on using Secure Storage, SAML and ADFS.
Sr. SharePoint Developer
- Developed custom SharePoint templates, master pages, CSS and layouts for the GBS Portal site collection with SharePoint 2010.
- Developed custom web parts in C#, using Visual Studio 2010, web parts included with this project were custom jabber chat client, custom RSS feed, question of the day, global holiday calendar, currency converter, reminder ticker for alerts and a custom control for managing SharePoint personalization framework.
- Used PowerShell to accomplish common administrative tasks such as deploying fully packaged solutions and also upgrading, and backup/restore to the test farm.
Sr. SharePoint Lead Developer/Administrator
- Implemented high quality, scalable and extendable SharePoint solutions.
- Designed and developed features/solutions in the SharePoint environment, including testing for all assigned deliverables.
- Gathered high level requirements for detailed specifications, prototypes, and future software projects.
- Analyzed the current farm configuration, including technical and functions processes.
- Documented findings identifying areas of improvement and submitted recommendations.
- Developed custom out of the box solutions using SharePoint Designer2007 and InfoPath 2007 forms.
- Configured SharePoint 2010 test environment for test migration and testing upgrades for custom applications.
Sr. SharePoint Developer (Consultant)
- Participates in the development and implementation of internal .NET and SharePoint web applications using Visual Studio, Designer, and InfoPath.
- Works with customers to gather requirements and create customized applications and complex workflows.
- Developing custom web parts and integrating enterprise content with SharePoint 2007/2010.
Sr. SharePoint Developer (Consultant)
- Developed SharePoint 2007 Application pages that display Oracle data and also my site data.
- Personalization framework development with Ajax controls, including 40+ web parts, custom quick links control, which dynamically create users homepage (both web parts and links), based on users AD group (All data accessing Oracle).
- Redesigned internal portal, which included master page, custom web parts and some CSS development.
- Ensured project management and defined software development standards and procedures are followed.
- Satisfied requirements by meeting agreed completion date(s), and performing test for application development.
- Responsible for creating test standards, documentation, and reviewing team member’s work for quality assurance purposes.
- Administration activities involved deploying to test environment and also server configuration (including Ajax).
Software Engineer (Consultant)
- Developed and maintained SharePoint Applications.
- Assisted with farm configuration, web part development, 508 testing, and help desk site development.
- Performed all lifecycle support functions associated with the systems engineering and information systems.
- Performed research, planning, cost-benefit tradeoff analysis, and specification development of IT systems.
- SharePoint integration with reporting services, and web part development.
- Documented farm administrator guide and contributed to governance documentation.
- SharePoint Site/Template development with custom libraries and lists. SharePoint integration with reporting services.
- Master page design including CSS and layout development.
- Business Data Catalog configuration using Business Data Catalog Definition Editor, MySQL and ODBC
- Report Formatting with XSLT, and Business Data Catalog web parts.
- Portal Migration including server configuration of Server 2003, SQL Server 2005, and MOSS 2007.
- Maintained, redesigned and developed Confidential internet and intranet websites.
- Designed optimized visual images, and interactive applications using cold fusion, VB.Net, ASP.NET, SQL Server and other web technologies.
- Analyzed and evaluated user requirements, procedures, and processes for development of information system solutions.
- Performed data migration from Web Sphere to MOSS 2007 platform: The migration included all related static/reusable content, forms, and databases; also custom web parts for managing authentication from LDAP (Lotus Notes) databases to the SSO database in MOSS 2007. Master page creation/redesign for all 8 hospitals and 2 collaboration sites templates to standardize site structure and design.
- Provided written documentation and training material for new SharePoint forms and workflow; Provided on-site training and support to all 8 hospitals both internal (ColdFusion) and external (Web Sphere/SharePoint/ASP.NET).
- Created and Utilized SharePoint site to manage application development (life cycle (tracking changes and requirements).
- Designed and built Content Manager Web application that was designed to manage the content of both the IS homepage and the Total Rewards applications in ASP.NET.
- Converted existing PDF management system from a ColdFusion application with non-relational Access database to an ASP.NET application with a relational SQL Server database.
- Created and designed a survey creation/management application. This application was designed to manage surveys of various types; though its main usage was for exiting interviews. It required converting an existing access database to SQL server and designing the application user interface using ASP.NET.
- Administer and manage the Managed Reporting Environment for Web Focus and support vendor designed Oracle applications.
- Developed Access database to analyze data from other databases (SQL and Oracle)
- Analyze multiple database systems (Access, Oracle and UNIX)
- Built a web application and Excel spread sheets for data entry for printing operations.
- Provide document for database related activity and support and train internal users.
- Converted Access stored procedures for compatibility with SQL Server.
- Created site documentation and user manuals for training sessions.
- Provided technical support for both secure intranet sites.
- Created FOCUS code for extracting data out of data warehouses and creating ad-hoc reports.
- Contributed to the redevelopment and implementation of relational access database, reports, forms and queries.
- Merged existing data files (Dbase) into an access database using Visual Basic (over 40 thousand records).
- Reviewed database for data anomalies, inconsistencies and structural errors.
- Assisted with data cleaning by providing documentation to client detailing database errors.
- Restructured old database using relational database schema.
- Developed a validation module to prevent data entry errors.