- SharePoint Framework
- T - SQL
- Web Expression
- SharePoint Designer
- Git Hub
- Angular JS
- Kendo UI
- Business Intelligence
- Windows Server (IIS
- Microsoft Azure
- Exchange Server
- Active Directory
- SharePoint (2007/2010/2013/2016 and Office 365)
- Report Builder and Report Designer
- IBM Lotus Notes
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
Senior SharePoint Developer/Architect
- Set up app development environment to support multi-server farms.
- Converted custom SharePoint server based solutions to client side to support cloud environment.
- Leveraged Microsoft azure environment to manage projects with client side and managed codes.
- Developed provider hosted as well as SharePoint hosted apps.
- Developed and deployed custom applications to Office 365 environment.
- Developed variety of SharePoint applications that use data from term store.
- Used Client-Side Rendering(CSR) to customize list views and UI.
- Created client-side applications by using SharePoint Framework.
- Created applications that automate different tasks in SharePoint 2010 and 2016 environment.
- Developer applications that utilize Oracle database using WCF
- Created custom applications to support DCMA projects.
- Managed visual studio projects source control with GitHub, Phabricator.
- Created applications that secure files and documents on SharePoint.
- Developed a migration and installation plan for SharePoint 2016.
- Trained users to develop SharePoint Apps and custom solutions.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Conducted web part development and custom event receivers of SharePoint 2010 environment.
- Created custom master page for Intranet branding.
- Evaluated and integrated third-party software to enhance SharePoint functionalities.
- Developed a migration and installation plan for Office 365 in a cloud.
- Created graphics for UI design using Adobe Photoshop.
- Designed and developed custom InfoPath forms.
- Created SharePoint Apps and deployed to SharePoint online/Office 365 and Microsoft Azure.
- Managed Office 365 in the cloud.
- Created custom workflows and InfoPath forms, to automate business processes.
- Created Dashboards and reports to present data on SharePoint user interface.
- Assisted end users with SharePoint applications and intranets.
- Conducted training for end users and created job aids.
- Conducted development of SharePoint 2010/2013 custom applications to address business problems.
- Created custom workflows, web parts, event receivers, timer Jobs and other custom solutions.
- Created and utilized PowerShell scripts to automate SharePoint tasks.
- Involved in application design based on Model View Controller (MVC) Design Pattern and OOP concepts.
- Utilized business connectivity services to integrate external data into SharePoint environment.
- Utilized tools such as report builder and performance point dashboard designer to create reports and dashboards.
- Conducted administration and development of SharePoint online or Office 365.
- Responsible for management of authentication, authorization, service and information architectural of SharePoint and web sites.
- Conducted monitoring and troubleshooting SharePoint and database servers, addressed system security concerns.
- Maximized content availability for users by creating custom search and fast search.
- Facilitated secure information sharing across Confidential institutes and centers.
- Created, configured and updated Drupal sites and modules.
- Integrated third party solutions such as Bamboo solutions and CorasWorks with SharePoint to extend functionality.
- Utilized office 2010/2013 features to facilitate team communication and collaboration in SharePoint environment.
- Implemented the requirements of Section 508 on SharePoint and web contents.
- Assisted SharePoint and web users to utilize the technology functionalities to effectively apply to their specific work area. Conducted individual and group SharePoint training for staff members.
Confidential, VA Arlington
- Planned, installed and configured SharePoint medium farm.
- Created server certificate, configured access and authorization including forms based authentication.
- Created and customized new master page templates as well as customized pages to meet specific needs of the various departments.
- Integrated external data sources into SharePoint sites using BDC (Business Data Catalog).
- Used third party tools such as Corasworks and SharePoint designer data view functionality to consolidate data from different sites and pages into single page.
- Used and customized Information Management Policies and Records repositories to implement document management solutions.
- Developed solution packages and features to deploy custom solutions to site collection galleries.
- Administered sites and site collections, web applications, content database and managed security.
- Created SharePoint designer 2007 custom workflows to automate business processes.
- Configured Excel services, InfoPath forms, performance point services and KPI.
- Created job aids, assisted end users with troubleshooting and managing sites and site contents.
- Created deployed and customized Drupal internet sites.
- Used Photoshop to design graphics used for web site and SharePoint site customization.
Confidential, NW DC
- Provided technical support to software and hardware including, Microsoft Window Servers, Microsoft Office, SharePoint 2007, third party applications, IBM Lotus notes,
- Managed Oracle 10/11g, SQL 2005 and Access 2003/2007 Database,
- Monitored and maintained Blackberry enterprise server, Printers, Audio-video equipment.
- Conducted monitoring of IIS server, Performed server and client update as well as patch management.
- Configured external data incorporation into SharePoint team site using Business Data Catalogue (BDC), and configured filtering and rendering data in custom web parts as well as web part connection.
- Configured excel services and data connection for SharePoint team site as well as configured calculation services and excel workbook. Created and configured Dashboard and reports.
- Used Reporting server services data source to render data on SharePoint web parts.
- Created custom search sites and optimized search user interfaces. Customized menus and navigation.
- Monitored and managed performance of SharePoint Portal servers (SPS) 2007.
- Conducted troubleshooting and resolved issues related to SharePoint collaboration and publishing portals in enterprise environment.
- Created project tracking list for users and managers and associated alerts to notify changes.
- Created stored procedures, Triggers, index, views and user defined functions.
- Customized web pages through CSS and themes in SharePoint designer 2007.
- Interacted with all level of personnel in professional manner at the Agency.
- Responsible for maintenance and SQL database optimization.
- Installed necessary triggers, stored procedures, and business logic.
- Created and supported system scalability and disaster recovery strategies.
- Maintained system infrastructure (DNS/AD/IIS).
- Deployed third party applications and web parts to fit the need of users and administrators.
- Configured security policy for the web application to deny access to unauthorized users.
- Customized ASP.NET web sites appearance through branding using CSS.
- Configured and modified ASP.NET membership such as SQL and Role providers to create and authenticate external users to SharePoint resource.
- Resolved issues related to connection string.
- Created custom work flows as instructed. Created customized sites to fit different project demands.
- Used active directory group policy to deploy security patches.
- Performed database and application performance/tuning.
- Monitored site usage, created and deployed quota templates.
- Conducted, configuration, troubleshooting, access control and backup IIS6/7.
Program Support SpecialistResponsibilities:
- Used active directory to manage groups and users to manage users.
- Conducted troubleshooting and resolved issues related to server-PC system.
- Diagnosed and resolved IIS 6 and website issues.
- Designed web page using adobe Photoshop and Microsoft web expression
- Involved in daily monitoring, troubleshooting, and performance analysis of the system.
- Performed Export Lists Data to a Spreadsheet, Created Document workspace.
- Was responsible for troubleshooting access to database and connectivity issues.
- Repaired Microsoft Access database and performed data restore.
- Conducted troubleshooting issues related to network connectivity.
- Assisted users with Hardware and software issues and MS Office 2003 applications.
- Added new users to active directory, performed password reset and account unlock.
- Performed users and groups management in Linux and windows.