SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- 7+ years of assorted professional experience in all phases of teh software development life cycle using Microsoft technologies including Microsoft SharePoint server 2007,2010, 2013 2016 and, SharePoint online (Office 365), C#, SQL and demonstrated strong skill in requirement gathering, systems analysis, design, testing and deployment.
- Hands - on Experience on Power User: SharePoint Administration, Permission, IIS, Active Directory, Lync, Designing Frameworks.
- Extensive exposure in designing and implementing variousSharePointWeb Parts, Event Handlers, Features, Workflows, Content Types, Creating Site collection, Sites & Sub-Sites, Workspaces, Document Libraries, Lists, Columns and Views.
- Profound Knowledge of Site Template, List Template, Customized Master Pages, Security, Autantication and Excel Services for Share Point Services.
- Extensive noledge ofSharePointSite customization and Workflow development using SharePointDesigner 2007/2010/2013.
- Proficient in creating teh InfoPath solutions using InfoPath 2007/2010/2013 and publishing them into Form Libraries for gathering and sharing information and also created InfoPath Forms associated with Custom Workflows usingSharePoint Designer 2010/2013.
- Experienced in Enhancing master page design withSharePointDesigner and CSS (Cascading style sheets) to maintain consistency in teh look and feel of theSharePointPortal including better site navigational styles and menus covering major business areas.
- Hands-on experience and very well acquainted with migration of highly Customized SharePoint internet/intranet farm using PowerShell including setup of Active directory trusts, SharePoint security, forms based autantication, custom workflows, web applications, content deployment, SQL, IIS, managed metadata, service applications, features and event receivers.
- Remarkable accomplishment in relational database design using MS SQL Server products.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills; productive relationships by working effectively with team members Confidential all levels; easily adapts to new environments; great potential to learn new technologies.
- Hands-on experience on working with Access Services, Excel Services, Managed Metadata and Visio Services of SharePoint.
- SharePoint Migration experience, either 2010 to 2013 or 2013 to 2016 or Online using ShareGate migration tool.
- Hands - on Experience in SharePoint Farm, Site Collections, Sites and subsites Administration.
SharePoint Technologies: Microsoft SharePoint Server (2013, 2010, 2007, 2003), Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010 Microsoft visual Studio (20012/2010/2008/2005)
Databases: SQL Server, SQL Server Reporting services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS
Operating Systems: Windows Server, Windows 2000/NT Servers, Windows, MS DOS.
Other Tools: Windows SharePoint Server, Active Directory, Adobe Photoshop, Windows, Power Shell
- Created various OOTB web parts including Data View Web part, List View Web part and Custom Web parts by making use of SharePoint Designer 2013.Applied SharePoint styles to teh web parts using teh SharePoint classes so that teh web parts will has teh same look and feel as teh web part page they are deployed into.
- Enriched teh portal and team sites with custom Master Pages Site themes, site content type and site definition.
- Developed and Migrated Sharepoint Sites to Power User, Sharepoint site administration, Active directory and IIS control.
- Created and configured Record center sites with record Libraries and Lists as per teh requirements of departments and clients
- Created and configured Web Application, Site Collections, Sub sites, custom site definition and list definition as per requirement of departments
- Involved with BI in developing dashboards, Scorecards using Performance point dashboard designer by accessing data from Excel and SQL.
- Maintained a unique look and feel across teh portal by using Master Pages, CSS and HTML
- Developed customSharePoint2013 timer jobs usingSharePoint2013 Object Model.
- Designed and upgraded teh InfoPath forms using InfoPath Designer 2010, applied rules and codes for further functionalities, created data connections to retrieve and submit data to/ from SharePoint lists, XML and other sources, and get them published as form libraries and content types on SharePoint 2013.
- Created and configured email enabled SharePoint document libraries.
- Created data connections using lists, libraries, XML, REST and JQuery in order to generate powerful reports in teh SharePoint.
- Provided teh ability to track versions of files using teh version control features which includes check-out, check-in, view previous versions and restore from previous versions.
- Bugs and issues are fixed and provided end user support in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Created custom workflows using SharePoint Designer 2007/2010/2013 for document approval, Email notifications, task assignments, tracking issues and feedbacks.
- Developed Features for new Content Type and Site Columns, and integrated them into a site definition.
- Created content type, form library, and document library for teh web application and assigned different level of permissions.
- Migrated data from teh 2013 on-premise SharePoint environment to teh Online platform using ShareGate migration tool.
- Used PowerShell to configure and design SharePoint farm and server
- Hands on experience working on CSOM, SSOM, JSOM
- Worked as SharePoint Site Collections Administrator.
- Created lists and libraries using built-in list and library templates using teh browser and SharePoint designer.
- Created intranet portal site and teh necessary sub sites, pages, document libraries, and lists as per teh requirement.
- Created and configured Record center sites with rules for record declaration.
- Developed powerful electronic forms using Microsoft InfoPath 2007/2010/2013 with different views.
- Designed, Developed and Launched Helpdesk Ticketing System onSharePoint2010. Provided support, maintaining solutions and troubleshooting to users onSharePoint2010/2013.
- Modified Top Navigation bar of teh page to meet teh company requirement and to place teh company logo. Developed teh custom Breadcrumb to navigate through teh folder through hierarchy of teh item in teh document library
- Used Share Point Designer 2007 for branding and customizing Share Point Server 2007 by modifying Master Pages. Customized portal navigation by using navigation controls.
- Performed administrative activities such as backup, restore and site creation granting permissions and also creating users in active directory
- Developed a departmental employee directory using Data View web part and Windows SharePoint Services Data Retrieval web service.
- Integrated teh portal with Microsoft Outlook to view SharePoint list data in Outlook and to transfer Outlook data to SharePoint site.
- Applied teh SharePoint styles to teh web parts using teh SharePoint style classes so that teh web parts will has teh same look and feel as of teh web part page they are deployed into.
- Closely worked with Windows Server, SQL Server (DBA's) related to Active Directory to Configure Service Accounts, and set Permissions.
- Set up permission levels and permissions for individual users,SharePointand Active Directory groups, libraries, and lists.
- Migrated data from teh 2010 SharePoint Environment to teh 2013 on-premise platform using ShareGate migration tool.
- Used PowerShell to configure and design teh 2013 on-premise SharePoint farm and server.
- Worked as SharePoint Farm Administrator.
- Experienced in working with clients requirements gathering and translating those in to system improvements.
- Created Lists and displaying as a web part on teh page using teh list view web part and data view web parts.
- Created and managed different site and list workflows using SharePoint Designer to automate business process.
- Created and customized connected web part between client list and account detail lists.
- Designed and developed ASP.Net User Controls and rendered them to teh web parts.
- Created site definition and custom templates and organized teh contents.
- Manage user accounts and permissions using Active Directory.
- Used BCS to connect and bidirectional manipulation of SQL server data from SharePoint system
- Created custom Workflows using Visual Studio 2010.
- Performing analysis and corrective programming to resolve application system problems
- Documenting and maintaining application requirements and technical specifications
- Consult with users to refine development projects as needed.