- Confidential has over thirty years of experience in information technology. With extensive project management experience, excellent communication skills, and an attention to detail, he is highly skilled working with clients, gathering requirements, designing, building and delivering robust feature rich applications.
- Confidential is a SharePoint Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist and a Microsoft Certified Solution Developer for .NET.
- Confidential also has extensive SQL and relational database experience.
- Confidential has been working with SharePoint and InfoPath since 2003 developing solutions to improve corporate communication and collaboration.
- He has years of experience with SharePoint content publishing and management, custom workflow design, document management and portal development.
- As both a developer and as a technical lead/architect, Confidential has experience across a wide array of cutting edge Microsoft technologies with specific focus on SharePoint and InfoPath. Confidential has worked with numerous clients from managing SharePoint projects to envisioning and implementing SharePoint solutions in Internet, extranet and intranet scenarios.
Web Technologies: SharePoint 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, Office 365
Workflow Solutions: SharePoint Designer Workflow, Nintex Training
IDE’s: Visual Studio, SharePoint Designer, Stibo STEP Workbench
- Met with client experts to discuss a quick start implementation of the Stibo platform.
- Based on these discussions, documented required enhancements, designed and implemented solution.
- Conducted workshop sessions with the Product Line Managers to envision the desired Product Inventory Management (PIM) solution.
- Based on these workshop sessions documented requirements and designed four of the solution components (Data Model, Workflow, Permission Structure and User Portal).
- Built out these four components of the solution on the Stibo platform.
- Led workshop sessions with the four teams involved in the initial effort of moving from a SharePoint 2007 environment to a SharePoint Online (Office 365) environment.
- Based on the requirements from these sessions built out the new SharePoint Online environment including custom master page, navigation, custom components, out of the box lists, libraries and web parts.
- Ported content from the old environment to the new environment helping the client move from a folder based structure to metadata driven structure using SharePoint views.
- Worked with the various teams within Facilities Services to help them better leverage their SharePoint investment.
- Developed training and focused on knowledge transfer to help team members become more self - sufficient.
- Improved site usability and worked with the various teams to envision and implement processes to make it easier process and find information.
- Developed multiple InfoPath forms and associated workflows.
- Based on the design created in phase 1, developed a SharePoint 2013 intranet site to help employees, across the country, communicate and collaborate.
- The structure and functionality of this site was heavily focused on the new social features of the SharePoint 2013 environment.
- Rather than asking users to navigate the site hierarchy to access information of interest, users can find all of this information via their enhanced MySite.
- From this site users can follow the sites, communities, documents and people which interest them.
- Additional collaboration is encouraged via the new micro blogging functionality and associated tagging functionality.
- This work was performed using SharePoint 2013, SharePoint Designer 2013 and C#.
- Provided an overview of base SharePoint functionality and then detailed the new functionality available in SharePoint 2013.
- Worked closely with management through a series of design workshops to gather requirements and demonstrate/evaluate SharePoint functionality to satisfy these requirements.
- Based on these workshops formalized business requirements, created a system design to meet these requirements, developed a project plan and detailed estimate to implement this design.
- This work was performed using SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint Designer 2013.
- Developed a document management system on the SharePoint Office 365 platform to help this organization easily store and access information related to their portfolio companies and current opportunities. This work was performed using the SharePoint Online components of Office 365.
Chemical Reservoir Manufacturer
- Developed a series of five (5) InfoPath forms and associated SharePoint sites to support the entry of quality assurance audits.
- The information from these audit forms was promoted to associated form libraries and subsequently pulled into a SQL using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- This information was then summarized and presented back on these sites using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) web parts.
- Depending upon the position in the site hierarchy these reports summarized results at the appropriate level filtered to the specific audience.
- This work was performed using SharePoint 2010, SharePoint Designer 2010 and InfoPath 2010.
- Worked to refine and improve an internally developed InfoPath Stock Requisition form and associated workflows.
- This work was performed on the SharePoint 2007 platform using InfoPath 2007 and SharePoint Designer 2007.
- Developed an InfoPath form and associated workflows to help this organization move new compounds through the rigorous process from the conception to approval.
- Each new compound was given a dedicated SharePoint 2010 site to help support the collaboration inherent in this process.
- This work was performed using SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint Designer 2010
SharePoint Planning and Discovery
- Worked with key members of this organization to develop a design and implementation plan for a SharePoint 2010 document management system.
- This work was performed using SharePoint 2010.
- Developed a SharePoint 2010 extranet to help this firm better service the investments of their client family.
- In addition to providing family members with easy access to their investments, this extranet also provided customized MySite functionality to help this family socialize amongst its 100+ family members.
- This work was performed using SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint Designer 2010.
Global Provider of Integrated Marketing Solutions
- Developed a conditional Document Information Panel (DIP) and associated workflows to streamline work order processing.
- The focus of this workflow was to move a complex Excel template between various project team members from project inception to implementation.
- This work was performed using SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint Designer 2010.
- Worked to resolve issues with the SharePoint master page used in one of this client’s intranet environments.
- Added conditional CSS functionality to improve site functionality when accessed from an iPad.
- This work was performed in SharePoint 2010 using SharePoint Designer 2010.
- Based on the previously developed prototype and the preliminary requirements document, worked with the UCMC team to develop requirements for an expanded version of the Laboratory Handbook.
- Developed and implemented this expanded Laboratory Handbook using SharePoint 2007 publishing functionality using custom site columns and content types via SharePoint Designer 2007.
- Managed project, Led client discovery sessions, developed requirements, effort estimates, and project plans for this multi-phase effort.
- Led the development effort and developed mechanisms to support MOSS 2007 functionality in WSS 3.0, SharePoint Foundation 2010 and customizations with SharePoint Designer 2007 & 2010, also SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Worked with the client team and the interactive digital media team to establish the desired look and feel.
- Coordinated the migration from SharePoint 2007 to 2010. Managed issue identification and resolutions.
- Identified an apparent bug in SharePoint 2010 and a work-around to the issue with the SSRS report viewer web part error message which caused page formatting error.
- Developed an alternate mechanism to handle SharePoint 2007 themes in SharePoint Foundation 2010.
- Developed a SharePoint Server 2010 publishing site prototype, leveraging SharePoint Designer 2010 to replace the client’s Confidential .
- Presented this prototype to the Laboratory team and based on their feedback, documented requirements, developed effort estimates and an implementation plan.
SharePoint 2010 Implementation Support
- Configured SharePoint Sever 2010 sites, pages, lists, libraries, web parts, navigation, search and security to support the functionality of their home grown intranet site.
- Led knowledge transfer sessions with IT staff. Configured SSL, developed CSS.
- Prototyped extending the application to support alternate authentication.
- Configured NTLM authentication and Claims Based authentication to allow the client to compare functionality.
- Developed a prototype of an Outbreak Management System (OMS) using InfoPath 2007 on MOSS 2007 as the data capture mechanism and SharePoint as the data repository.
- Based on client feedback developed requirements, project plan, and effort estimate for a production OMS.
- Led the effort to build the production OMS.
- Based on client discussions, developed a prototype site on SharePoint Server 2010 including site content and a preliminary master page / CSS.
- Coordinated efforts with the interactive digital media team to establish the desired site look and feel.
- Led the effort to upgrade the initial prototype to production.
- Led client discovery sessions, developed hardware and software requirements.
- Led the development effort on SharePoint Server 2010.
- Developed preliminary master page, site home page and site content.
- Led the design and development of the corporate Internet site on MOSS 2007.
- Worked with the client team and the web design team to establish the desired look and feel and implemented this design using content types, page layouts and master pages.
- Developed the functional requirements and directed the development of several innovative web parts to provide site users with an interesting, interactive experience.
- Developed an extranet site, supporting collaboration and knowledge sharing among associated dental schools around the world, on the SharePoint 2010 beta platform.
- Developed and presented a three-day introduction to InfoPath 2007 and MOSS 2007.
- Created a SharePoint framework to support the tracking of deliverables across multiple contracts on MOSS 2007.
- Deliverables were imported from Excel spreadsheets into SharePoint lists using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Pending deliverables were displayed on a consolidated dashboard.
- Daily and Monthly email notifications were created for upcoming deliverables.