- An overall Experience of 13 years in IT Industry in developing and managing enterprise applications using Microsoft .NET Technologies.
- Areas of expertise include Analyzing, Designing, Configuring, Customizing, Developing, Administrating, Supporting, Upgrading and Migrating Microsoft SharePoint based Portal Solutions.
- Implemented SharePoint 2016/2013 and Office 365 features such as App Domain configuration, SharePoint hosted apps and high trust apps using SP App Model and OData using Visual Studio 2015.
- Implemented Office 365 REST solutions using client side object model.
- Deep knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture, Object Oriented Programming and Design, design patterns.
- Extensive Knowledge on Microsoft .NET Design Patterns including Dependency Injection (DI),Inversion of Control (IOC), Singleton,MVVMandMVC.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis and Design and application integration.
- Excellent experience in implementing Web Service, REST service which communicate data in a both XML & JSON.
- Extensive experience in Microsoft SharePoint 2013, 2010, WSS 3.0 and MOSS 2007 using C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, WPF and WCF.
- Experience working with SharePoint Solutions, Features, Web Parts, Content Types, Lists, Document Libraries, Event Handlers, custom Master Pages and Workflows.
- Experience working in Team Foundation Server (TFS) with Agile (Scrum) project team development environments.
- Involved in development and deployment of real - time enterprise applications, meeting various requirements in each stage of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Proficient in Installation, Configuration, Creating/managing sites and sites collection, site templates, Web Content Management (WCM), custom web parts, Event Receivers, Master Pages, Page layouts, Lists, document libraries, Workflows, Business Catalog Services (BCS),Business Intelligence (BI) and Backup/restore.
- Experience in customization and setting workflow using SharePoint Designer 2010/2013.
- Experienced in Working with third party tools like Inflight components, Bamboo Web parts, Nintex Workflows, .NET Telerik controls and ComponentOne Studio.
- Experienced in SharePoint development including installation and administration of small server farms and standalone websites.
- Monitoring and maintaining the SharePoint performance and availability.
- Managing SharePoint permissions and moving/copying sites.
- Developed Business Requirement Documents (BRD), Test plans, Test cases and Use cases.
- Experience as a project lead efficiently involved from project estimation, planning through delivery.
- Strong desire and aptitude to analyze and understand business logics, with the intent of translating them into software applications.
- Experienced in Team Management, Business interactions with Clients, Cross-team interaction, estimating time lines, deliverables, documentation, Testing, Bug & Issue fixing using SharePoint and related technologies
- A quick learner with strong abilities to adapt easily to new environments and technologies.
- Experience in Technical Specification and Documentation.
- Experience working in Onsite/Offshore (Hybrid) Delivery Model.
SharePoint: SharePoint Server 2016/2013/2010 , MOSS 2007, WSS 3.0 SharePoint Designer 2013/2010, InfoPath, JQuery, AJAX, WCF
. NET Technologies: C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Visual Studio.NET
Databases: SQL server 2012/2008, ORACLE, MySQL, MS Access
. NET Framework: .NET 4.5 / 4.0 / 3.5
IDE: VS.NET 2012/2010
Web Servers: IIS 7.0/6.0
Source Control: TFS 2012, Visual Source Safe
Operating System: Windows 2008/2003 Server/Virtual Box/VMware
Reporting/Other Tools: Crystal Reports, SQL Reporting Services, SharePoint Report center Performance Point, MS Visio, MS Office 2010/2007
Sr. SharePoint Lead Developer
- Interacted with client and the Technical Team for requirement gathering and translation of Business Requirements to Technical specifications.
- Translate business requirements into effective system requirements and functional design documents.
- Worked in Azure Architecture for Implementation and Integrations.
- Used Identity Manager tool for Users and permissions across SharePoint and .NET APIs.
- Designed the interfaces needed for exposing the Business Components.
- Implemented and Worked in Azure Architecture for SharePoint Implementation and Hybrid Integrations.
- Design BCS components to interact with External Systems and to facilitate Hybrid Search in SharePoint 2016.
- Supported the existing ASP.NET MVC integration Applications and WebAPIs.
- Develop master pages, site pages and layout pages for SharePoint 2016 environment.
- Hands on experience to work in Office 365 SharePoint Online.
- Expertise in modify or create content query template, refiner template and content search control & item templates.
- Custom claims Security Trimming on SharePoint Search.
- Modified or created content query templates and content search item templates as required.
- Managing all the source code and Project alerts in Team Foundation Server(TFS).
- Hands on Bootstrap to develop multi device web pages (Responsive), Mega menu tools and fonts.
- Hands on PowerShell scripts, Module, Lazy JS, CSOM and JSOM.
SharePoint Technical Lead
- Plan and Design Microsoft SharePoint environments.
- Worked with large scale deployment of web applications and solution for SP 2013, as project related to migration from SP 2010 to SP 2013.
- Define taxonomy for global enterprise architecture. Create the conceptual architecture and solution architecture documents for assigned projects.
- Designing and implementing SharePoint workflows and solutions in line with SDLC process.
- Developed single page applications in SharePoint with responsive UI support.
- Developed JQuery and Ajax plugins for Google maps integration.
- Worked on Nintex for workflow and Forms development.
- Using Agile methodologies, delivered functionality for maximum business impact
- Established and maintained relationship between business stakeholders / users.
- Ensured compliance with management guidelines for SharePoint portal.
- Maintained all SharePoint backup procedures and records for SharePoint installations.
SharePoint Technical Architect/Lead
- Designing of SharePoint site collections and web applications and farm architecture for SharePoint 2013.
- Analyzing and documenting business requirements, recommending alternatives.
- Involved in creating and designing master pages, page layouts, themes and display templates.
- Documentation and execution of a well-defined Information Architecture Plan/Classification and management of enterprise content (enterprise taxonomy, guidelines, metadata, content management, document/information life cycle, etc.)
- Working with site security, architecture, site taxonomy and term store solutions.
- Defining governance and SharePoint best Practices in content management and taxonomy.
- Develop applications and workflows within SharePoint using REST APIs.
- Designed the complete solution usingN-tier Architecturemodel with ASP.NET and design patterns mainly Abstract Factory and Singleton.
- User interface design, front-end web development & branding of SharePoint sites.
- Configure and maintain document libraries, lists, web parts, pages, navigation and security
- Defining project scope, plan, design, and implementation and mapping existing site’s functionality to the SharePoint 2013 Platform.
- Automated script creation using CSOM & PowerShell for managing SharePoint deployments and record management.
- User training, conducting requirements gathering sessions with end users and user testing.
Sr SharePoint Consultant
- Managed various SharePoint and .Net project proposals and prototypes
- Developed and worked in claims migration in SharePoint 2010 environment.
- Involved in Infrastructure and setting up of new SharePoint 2013 environment.
- Proposed solution for identity synchronization based on ForeFront Identity Manager 2010 R@ (FIM 2010 R2) which involves interaction between multiple Active Directory and databases for a multi-platform group.
- Implemented the BCS model to communicate with database and retrieve the data and displayed in the front end.
- Extensive use of Nintex workflows and SharePoint workflows to automate the business process
- Involved in Infrastructure and setting up .NET and SQL environment.
- Worked on migrating SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013 platform including customization.
- Developed and worked in ASP.NET Identity management.
- Used Grid View control extensively for data display, dynamic generation of rows, and user input inside template columns. Used Edit Item-Templates and Footer Templates extensively for editing and adding rows.
- Worked on migrating legacy forms and systems to .NET web forms using MVC 5 pattern.
- Maintaining all the applications and assisting in fixing the issues in the migration.
- Providing Microsoft SharePoint best practice and guidance to the Development Team.
- Provided technical support on activities such as creating sites, user training and data restoration.
- Designed and developed solutions that will address discrepancies in the earlier designs.
- Experienced in developing search scopes to customize search functionality.
- Proposed changes that will facilitate easy coding of units and system tests.
- Supporting and managing SharePoint and .NET applications.
Confidential, Hoboken, NJ
SharePoint Technical Architect/Lead Developer
- Involved in Infrastructure and Application design for the solution in SharePoint 2013.
- Developed Custom master page, content types, styles and Branding for the Portal.
- Integrated Login component using Microsoft ADFS.
- Understand and communicate the capabilities of SharePoint, including strategies and deliverables required for successful implementation and end-user adoption
- Develop and analyze business requirements.
- Translate requirements into technical specifications.
- Integrated with PeopleSoft using Inflight components.
- Designed and implemented Custom Claims provider to enhance the security and permissions model of the portal.
- Developed BCS to synchronize data from Oracle to user profile.
- Developed PowerShell scripts and features to facilitate deployment process including creation of the SharePoint Farm, service applications and all web parts.
- Used Nintex workflows for Reporting.
- Involved in Code review and ensured compliance with coding best practices.
- Provide weekly status updates to Client Management Team.
- Coordinating on daily basis with Client’s Sr. Architect, Infrastructure and Database Teams.
- Utilized the SharePoint Backup and Restore Utility to back up the portal.
- Involved in planning for QA, UAT and Production Release.
- QA and Integration testing.
- Coordinate with offshore team for daily development activities.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
SharePoint/.NET Technical Architect
- Worked with Senior Architects and helped them architect and design Dashboard.
- Worked with Architects, Networking Team in assisting them in Capacity Planning and Information Architecture for the entire Application.
- Worked on Operations and maintenance of the SharePoint portal and Application.
- Gathering requirements and converting them into Functional requirements.
- Created and maintained permission model for sites and subsites.
- Worked in Agile and Iterative methodologies to improve the productivity.
- Creates custom SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) Reports to be displayed in a Microsoft SharePoint 2010 web application
- Created Customized PerformancePoint Dashboard connecting the SQL Server and SharePoint KPIs.
- Created Trending/Charts to display the business reports.
- Design and Develop custom C# SharePoint 2010 Web Parts, Workflows, Event Receivers and Branding.
- Branded SharePoint sites using SharePoint Designer.
- Created custom page layouts and master pages
- Used HTML/CSS for designing the web pages using SharePoint Designer.
- Worked on SharePoint Administration like Backup/Restore and imported user profiles.
Confidential, Omaha, NE
Senior SharePoint Lead Developer
- Architected the complete end-end solution.
- Worked as Project lead and managed Project details to Off-shore Team
- Configured SharePoint FAST search for People module.
- Managed User Profiles and Metadata services.
- Created layered C# Class libraries and integrated those libraries for Web Part developments.
- Customization of web parts and List Synchronization using Event Receivers.
- Created Top Level sites and site collections. Maintained a unique look and feel across the portal by using Master Pages, CSS and HTML.
- Additionally designed and manipulated these pages using SharePoint Designer 2010.
- Created Site Columns and Content Types toresumeschema of columns in different lists ofwebapplication.
- Deployed, back up, restore and install Features by using stsadm.exe in the command prompt.
- Developed customized Reports and views using SharePoint out-of-box features using HTML/CSS.
- Involved in Architecture design of the portal.
- Involved in designing of Team sites and content site Solutions
- Organized and managed Project details to Off-shore Team
- Extensively worked on creating HTML/CSS, Themes and ASPX pages, Site Definition to enrich the portal by usingSharePointDesigner 2010.
- Developed customized web parts and reusable SharePoint designer workflows.
- Developed custom Tree view structures based on organizational hierarchy.
- Initiated site owner training and testing and implemented end-user support escalation.
- Closely worked with Business Manager for Requirement and Analysis of the project
- Reviewing of weekly status, consolidation of status, escalation of issues and any re-planning
- Working with clients on requirements based on their business needs