- 6 years of experience in analysis, design, development, implementation in .Net and Microsoft SharePoint related technologies.
- Experienced in handling all teh phases of project life cycle from requirements gathering, analysis, designing, development, test planning, deployment and maintenance of intranet, client/server and web - based applications
- Experience in installing and configuring SharePointOffice 365,2016/2013/2010 and MOSS 2007 in small, medium and large Web farms.
- Gained expertise in PowerShell scripting and automating teh administrating jobs.
- Provide farm servers and web applications Performance Monitoring, Health Checks, Capacity Planning.
- Managed, designed, and developed SharePointsites and forms utilizing InfoPath.
- Strong experience in developing Sites, Site Definitions, Site columns, Lists, Lists views, List Definitions, Site templates, Wiki Sites, Team Sites.
- Efficient working experience in ASP.Net, MVC, LINQ, T-SQL, Entity Framework, C#, WCF, Web API and ADO.NET.
- Strong Experience in using different OOTB features in SharePoint.
- Expertise in frameworks such as Bootstrap, Angular JS to develop front end application, charts, graphs and other analysis services.
- Strong Experience in Client-side frameworks like jQuery and AngularJS.
- Experience with Firewall rules, and TCP/IP, routing and routed protocols, SNMP, network protocols, and Network Security.
- Developed and Deployed teh workflows using K2Black Pearl, Nintex and SharePoint Designer.
- Proficient in generating various Reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Crystal Reports.
- Experience with integration of SharePoint with DocuSign.
- Experience in design and development using XML technologies, WCF, APIs, XSLT, XML Schemas, SOAP and WSDL.
- Ability to quickly identify and solve issues in teh SharePoint environment.
- Developed Provider (Azure) hosted apps using C# / ASP.NET MVC for teh client to view/update on-premises SQL Server database in O365 (SharePoint Online).
- Developed SharePoint hosted apps using AngularJS, REST / JSON, J Query to create customized web forms.
- Proficient in Migration with Share Gate and Metalogix.
- Good Knowledge of Performance Tuning for SQL Server Stored Procedures, PL/SQL and Triggers, SSRS and SSIS.
- Experienced in Migrations from On-Premise to teh Cloud (Office 365) by using MS PowerShell and Metalogix tool.
- Experience in integration of SharePoint with external systems such as SAP, Open Text Content Server, CRM Dynamics.
- Ability to troubleshoot server and farm installations, including web.config, SharePoint Logs, SQL Logs, SQL Profiler, SQL Server Backup and Recovery.
- Perform appropriate testing to ensure quality solutions.
- Coordinated/conducted SharePoint training and provided support, training and technical reviews for SharePoint users.
- Expert noledge of Office Applications: Outlook, OneNote, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and their integration points with SharePoint.
Technologies: .NET Framework, SharePoint Designer 2007/ 2010/2013, HTML, CSS, XML, AJAX
Languages/Tools: C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, CSOM, JSOM, REST
Database: MS SQL Server 2008/2012/2014/2016, MS Access, LINQ, Mongo DB
Application Servers: SharePoint 2007/2010/2013
Operating Systems: Windows XP /vista/7/8/10, windows server 2008 /2012, Linux, Unix
Others: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, VISIO 2007, Office 365, SharePoint Online, Nintex, K2 Black Pearl WFS
Confidential, Chicago -IL
SharePoint Developer/ Admin
- Participated in requirement gathering and analysis phase to understand teh Business requirements.
- Analyzed teh existing SharePoint custom solutions on teh existing farm and designed solution migration design documents.
- Created custom Site Definitions that included custom Content Types, Lists, Document Libraries and Site Columns.
- DevelopedSharePoint 2010\2013 Solutions custom features, custom web parts, OOBSharePoint workflows, Nintex Workflows 2013, ribbon customization, event receivers, timer jobs, content types, and page layouts.
- Developed complex custom workflows using SharePoint Designer and Nintex.
- Used InfoPath Form services to convert forms into web-based forms.
- Customized Out-Of-Box Web parts and Created Custom Web parts in SharePoint 2013 for multiple applications.
- Applied corporate look and feel to SharePoint sites by branding teh master page and CSS using Nintex and SharePoint Designer 2013.
- Expertise in Designing and Developing Enterprise level Web Applications/ Portals based on Microsoft Technologies predominantly using Microsoft SharePoint ServerASP.Net, C# and SQL Server.
- Expertise in working with third Party tools like Metalogix and Sharegate.
- Used Client-side object model (CAML and LINQ) Queries for data retrieval fromSharePoint Lists and displayed teh data using web parts.
- Created and consumed Web Services for reading and updating data from external systems.
- Implemented Custom Master Page by using SharePoint Designer 2013 and deployed them as features in SharePoint online.
- Activities include troubleshooting and environment specific issues, checking ULS Logs, Diagnostic Logs and driving towards stabilizing teh environment.
- Set up Permission levels for individual users and SP & Active Directory groups in sites, libraries and lists as per requirement
- Fetch data from SQL Server utilizing Business Data Connectivity Services
- Designed powerful InfoPath forms, applied rules and codes to fulfill further functionalities, created data connections to retrieve and submit data from/to SharePointlists, XML and others, published them as form libraries, content types and Administrator approved types
- Used SharePoint Client Object Model, REST API and jQuery to implement client-side solutions.
- Set up Permission Levels and Permission for individual users,SharePoint and Active Directory groups in sites, libraries, and lists according to their requirement.
- Migrating teh sites using Share Gate.
- Implemented UI using MVC 4.0, HTML5, XML, CSS3, Angular.js, AJAX and Web Form Controls to create responsive web pages, developed Master Pages.
- Developed Master Pages/Content Pages, Custom Web Parts, Event Handlers, Timer Jobs, List Features, Web Services, Document Libraries, and Alerts Web parts.
- Used AJAX and jQuery controls for faster and interactive web experience.
- Used JSOM and REST services to communicate from theSharePoint add-in to theSharePoint lists and CAML queries to filter data inSharePoint online
- Experience of developing SharePoint Apps and Hosting Applications in teh Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- Expertise in developing and deploying Web parts, SharePoint Designer Workflows, Site Content Types, Service packs, Lists and Libraries.
- Strong working noledge of MS Excel - ability to create forms, reports, sorting, filtering, pivot tables, HLOOKUP, Macros, VLOOKUP, scenario analysis and spreadsheet modeling.
- Responsible for creating technical and user document for teh developed application.
- Troubleshoot SharePoint site issues.
- Track, troubleshoot and resolve production issues in a timely manner.
- Involved in Installation and Configuration of SharePoint 2013. Meeting with end users and stakeholders to gather requirements, create functional and technical documents, user acceptance test scripts and project implementations. Implemented and created governance plans
- Performed setting up of Office 365 online-based solution including migration of content from existing SharePoint, custom workflow and reporting capabilities. Release and Support complete Office 365 environment setup.
- Migration remediation tasks included troubleshooting issues related to all aspects of SharePoint 2013 including permissions, site content, master pages, themes, workflows, Custom web parts, content types, notifications, and metadata.
- Expertise in Project Management me.e. Project Scoping, Planning, Estimating, Scheduling, Organizing, Directing, Controlling, Budgeting and Drafting Remedy Procedures.
- Day-to-day activities include troubleshooting various SharePoint 2013 and environment specific issues, checking ULS Logs, Diagnostic Logs and driving towards stabilizing teh environment.
- Providing top level support for entire SharePoint Farm with different customers across teh Globe and resolved various issues on daily basis
- Designing, documenting, implementing, and monitoring of new products/services.
- Created new web parts as per teh requirements of teh client and created multiple web part page.
- Used various tools like HTML, CSS, Java Script, J Query to create a custom webpage and used JSON and AJAX for intranet RESTFUL services.
- Developed teh data access libraries using ORM concept Entity Framework and LINQ, Lambda Expressions
- Developed teh dynamic data driven business logic using stored procedures for teh existing system.
- Developed a SharePoint hosted add-in to display vendor's information stored in a SharePointlist, filtered by company and provided dynamic User Interface applying CSS, jQuery and Bootstrap technologies.
- Developed SQL stored procedures, views, and functions and optimized using indexes.
- Implemented Client-Side Solutions.
- Created approval workflow forSharePoint online using Nintex Workflow to automate teh edition of teh sales system application
- Created and Developed corporate forms and business processes using Nintex 2013 forms and Nintex2013 workflows for SharePoint 2013 corporate portal and team sites.
- Used SharePoint 2013 for modifying teh Web part functionalities, look & feel of teh Site and even for teh Customized search results.
- Worked in developing and Implementation of dashboard, BCS, Excel services, KPI’s and dynamic components of teh web application such as menus, forms and dashboards that changed depending on teh user permissions.
- Utilized Agile methodology along with Team Foundation Server for tracking teh progress of teh projects as well as a version control repository
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining search services, including defining search scopes. Experienced in configuring teh Fast Search on teh SharePoint farms.
- Experience in Workflow Automation, Dashboard Development, Content Management using k2 Black Pearl.
- Experience with SharePoint Integration.
- Managed Users on various sites. Created Audiences to target to specific Content to a defined set of users based on User Profile.
- Used Model View Controller (MVC) approach for design and developing distributed applications and Web Services.
- Created custom SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) Reports to be displayed in a Microsoft SharePoint 2010 web application and created custom SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) Reports using Visual Studio
- Experience in creating hierarchies in Power BI reports using Data visualizations like bar chart, line chart, pie charts, forecast charts.
- Experience in creating DAX expressions, create date to yearly columns and implement partitions in tabular model for Power BI.
- Administration functions including deploying code solutions (.wsp), PowerShell scripts, server optimization, server management, term store maintenance, taxonomy, content deployment, web and service applications in Central
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Worked on administration and modifications, content management and updates on SharePoint portal.
- Worked with large scale deployment of web applications and solution for SP 2013, as project related to migration from SP 2007 to SP 2013.
- Experience with Migration from SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2013 which includes migrating
- Internal Applications, Internal Portals using Metalogix third party tool.
- Convert custom SP2007 approval process to SP2013 NintexWorkflow solution while incorporating new structure and additional features.
- Develop UI by incorporating HTML, CSS, Node.js and Angular.js.
- Used Grid View and Form View with extensive data binding to display page and sort multiple records.
- Implemented UI design using HTML and CSS.
- Create & deploy data-driven Web Parts. Developed custom Web Parts using C# & also worked on Web Part Connections to pass teh data between independent web parts.
- Worked on Active Directory, Create Users and groups to set teh Permissions.
- Creating intuitive, flexible User Interfaces using latest web technologies using Knockout.js and Angular.js.
- Created custom site templates and list templates for developing customized pages for teh portal.
- Created Site Columns and Content Types to resume schema of columns in different lists of web application.
- Deployed Contract Management System to manage legal documents, contracts for legal team based on corporate approval guidelines using Nintexforms and workflows.
- Developed Event Receivers and Custom Timer Jobs.
- Implemented Out-of- box workflows and designed workflows using SharePoint designer.
- Developed and designed InfoPath forms by implementing Rules, Data Validation, and Conditional Formatting and field level security.
- Developed Workflows for Form Libraries and lists by using InfoPath Forms and SharePoint designer to provide a flow of approval process in teh organization.
- Experienced in working to improve teh look and feel of User Interface by Manipulating CSS, XSLT and jQuery, also TEMPhas noledge on creating Themes, Master Pages and Site Definitions, working with SharePoint designer 2007/2010.
- Reviews and monitoring usage reports.
- Review Windows Event/SharePoint Logs for high-priority issues, Audit server utilization (disk IO, disk space, CPU, etc.) and update baseline.
- Extensively used CAML queries to filter fields and get teh required items based on teh field names and values
- Worked with SharePoint backup solutions using Power Shell, SQL Server.
- Involved in integrating and assigning permission for user accounts and Domain groups in Active Directory.
- UtilizedADO.Netfor communication between application and database and usedData Grid,Data Set,Data Table,Data AdapterandData Readersextensively
- Daily Monitoring, Maintenance and support ongoing patching of K2 Black Pearl Servers.
- Designed and Developed Master Pages and Custom Page Layouts for Branding and Chroming of portal by SP Designer 2013.
- Connecting to teh Office 365 admin center, SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, Skype for Business Online and teh Compliance Center all in one PowerShell Session Window
- Worked on maintaining & updating contents of teh SharePoint portal using Enterprise Content Management & SharePoint Designer.
- Extensively used wsp Builder tool to create. wsp packages, used STSADMN and PowerShell to install, deploy & uninstall packages.
- Installation,configurationandMaintenanceofPlatform and Granular backups using AvePointDocAve.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for Version Control, creating and managing projects and accessing teh items that are stored and managed for a project
- Review and System monitor, create Usage Reports, Log Analysis, Performance Analysis and Performance Tuning in SharePoint 2010.
- Installation, configuration and Maintenance of products for SharePoint and SharePoint mobile applications.
- Involved in all phases of implementation including requirements gathering, design, testing, deployment, maintenance and training in MOSS 2007 and SharePoint 2010.
- Planning SharePoint Farm Architecture depending on requirements and project goal.
- Involved in migration from Moss 2007 to SharePoint 2010.
- Applied security to teh lists and libraries in teh SharePoint Site So that data is safe.
- Created Excel Document Libraries and custom Excel Web Access Web parts to avoid excel being used in teh user machines.
- Implemented a work flow that approves or denies teh CSR’s meeting request that was requested in teh calendar internally inside teh corporate network.
- Provisioned O365 | Planned and implemented networking and security inOffice365monitored and troubleshooting Office365 availability and usage.
- Developed Nintex Workflows to automate current business activities such as document review and approval, issue tracking. Built Nintex Form.
- Experience in using Power shell commands. Site Backup and Restore activities in case of accidently site get deleted.
- Architected/Engineered SharePoint Backup (DPM), Disaster Recovery and Redundancy strategies.
- Good understanding of document management, record management using MOSS 2007.
- Configured and maintained document libraries, lists, and WSS site collections.
- Participated in creating custom site templates and list templates for developing web part pages for teh portal using SharePoint Portal Server 2007.
- Used KPI Web Parts to check whether teh desired number of prescriptions TEMPhas been achieved or not.
- Experience with Deploying sandboxed solutions such as Web Part, Event Receivers and Feature Receiver.
- Created site Columns, List and Document Content Types.
- Developed teh Master Page and applied that in all Content Pages using ASP.Net.
- Developed SQL stored procedures, functions for data manipulation and querying data for SQL Server 2005 using SQL Server Management Studio.
- Used Grid view control, HTML data table, site map path, SQL data source, XML data source, Validation controls and menu items to design web pages and implemented CSS and styles in it.
- Created ASP.NET User Controls to reduce teh complexity of user interface design.
- Done various data maintenance screens such as Drug Information, Doctor's profile andInsurance.
- Involved in gathering project requirements and documenting design specifications.
- Performed server optimizations with teh help of Administrator.
- Post-release maintenance, bug fixing.
- Worked extensively on server reports, managing errors, logging, web applications, and optimizations.
- Developed web pages in ASP.NET, VB.NET (Visual Basic.NET), HTML and CSS.
- Involved in requirement analysis, resource study and design of teh web site.
- Data was stored in Microsoft SQL Server 2000 database on Windows Server Operating System.
- Security was managed using components to verify from Active Directory.
- Designed teh User Interface screens using ASP.NET Web Technology.
- Developed web pages and C# code using Visual Studio.Net framework and presented several User interface prototypes and presented it to teh Business.
- Used connection objects, command objects and data adapter, data sets for database connectivity and Used data grids and repeater controls for displaying data in teh client user interface.
- Application was developed using ASP.NET and VB.NET as front end and SQL server 2000 as backend database.
- Used ADO.NET to interact with SQL Server 2000.
- Created SQL Stored Procedures for data manipulations in SQL Server 2000
- Involved in teh development of Change Requests and fixing of issues/defects.
- Involved in teh Requirement Analysis for different change requests.
- Extensively used Power Shell Scripting to Modify List Items, Manage Content Database, Etc.
Environment: Visual Studio 2005, .NET Framework 4.0, ASP.NET, SVN, XML, XSLT, SQL Server, SharePoint Portal Server 2010, Windows Server 2003, Active Directory.