- 8+ Years of experience in Microsoft SharePoint 2013, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS 2007), Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 (WSS 3.0), SharePoint Server 2013, SharePoint Designer 2010/2007 in Development, Design, Analysis and Implementation.
- Designed, developed and tested WSS site templates, Custom web parts, custom templates, Extensive customization using SharePoint Designer, design and definition of the UI, branding of the portal.
- Worked and Deployed Share Point Solutions on Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines and implemented Office 365 on Azure.
- Experienced in Migration of small and medium farm implementation from SharePoint Portal server 2003 to Microsoft office SharePoint server 2007, MOSS 2007 to SharePoint 2010 using Metalogix and Lotus Notes to MOSS 2007.
- Expertise in development of Web/Window based application using ASP.NET 1.1/ 2.0/3.0/3.5, C#, VB.NET, ADO.NET, ADO.NET Entity Framework, SQL Server, Web Services, WCF Services, Window Services, Crystal report, Creating User Controls, Win Forms, Web Forms, DHTML, Java Script, VB Script, CSS.
- Expertise in using ADO.NET objects, LINQ and ADO.NET Entity Framework Objects such as SQL Command, T - SQL, Data Reader, Data Set and Data Adapter.
- Experienced in working with SQL-based databases, such as MS SQL Server, my SQL database and table design, use of queries for data retrieval and storage, using CAML for interaction with the lists.
- Experience in SQL Server Reporting Services 2008 (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Worked on Site Collection, Site Configuration, and Site Template, Site Definition and list definition using SharePoint 2013 Team Site and Meeting Workspace for managing Web portal information.
- Extensive use of Site Definition, InfoPath, Workflow, Excel Services, Share point Designer, Navigation Control, Content Management.
- Extensive Working Knowledge on External Content Data, BCS, BDC, Excel Services, Performance Point Services.
- Experience in command-line administration of MOSS 2007 server using STSADM commands and PowerShell for SPS 2010.
- Deployed and customized the look and feel - Branding and Navigation of Site Collections, Sites, Web Parts, Document Libraries, Lists, and Views.
- Experienced in designing and developing Microsoft InfoPath 2003/2007/2010 forms.
- Acquaintance using third party tools CodePlex, Bamboo, Metalogix, Nintex, Crystal Reports and SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Proficient in developing custom PowerShell scripts, SharePoint Workflows using Visual Studio, K2 and SharePoint Designer along with implementing Out-Of-Box Workflows.
- Involved in the developments of SharePoint custom solution and deploy solution using PowerShell scripts and in creation of custom migration solution for small & medium sized Lotus applications to SharePoint
- Excellent Technical, Communication and Interpersonal Skills with strong Customer Orientation and Client Interfacing Skills
- Strong team player capable of successfully fulfilling client needs in challenging environments and delivering solutions under tight time constraints with Excellent analytical, organizational, communication and Issue Resolution skills
Enterprise Technologies breadth: SharePoint 2007/2010/2013, Office 365, Team Foundation Server 2008/2010/2012, Project Server 2010
.NET framework: ASP.net, ADO.net, AJAX, Silverlight, LINQ.
Web Specifications: WCF, Web services, HTML, HTML5, XML, XSD, CSS, XSLT
Database: SQL Server 2012/2008, 2005, SSIS, SSRS, T-SQL
Methodologies/Design Principles: Agile Scrum, Waterfall, TOGAF, SOA, Requirement / Change management, Business / Functional / Technical specifications.
Planning & Designing tools: Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project.
IDE: Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012, SharePoint Designer (2007|2010/2013).
Web/Application Servers: IIS 5.0/6.0/7.0
Tools: Team Foundation Server, GitHub Install Shield, Crystal Reports, CAML Builder, SVN, VSS, InfoPath, Metalogix, Confluence, Doc Ave, News Gator, Quest admin & Migration
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Senior SharePoint Developer
- Analyze the feasibility of the solution as per the given requirements
- Mapping those requirements to appropriate SharePoint features
- Created webpages using Angular JS, HTML 5.
- Implemented K2 Blackpearl workflows in a SharePoint environment.
- Designing & developing reusable components using Share Point 2013 On Premise and Provider Hosted Apps using CSOM(Client Side Object Model) and Server Side Code
- Developed new K2 Forms and SmartObjects
- Implementing best practices & guidelines on the code
- Implemented Search Web Parts, Customized OOB Search Web Parts using XSLT and JQuery, Angular JS.
- Migrating SharePoint 2013 applications to SharePoint Online O365
- Evaluated Migration Tools like Metalogix, Share-gate, Quest Migrator Tool, Idera and AvePoint - DocAve
- Security implementation on SharePoint Online Office365 using custom permission levels
- Developing PowerShell scripts for pulling out audit information from SharePoint site
- Planning and executing POC's for On-Premise SharePoint 2013 solutions as well for SharePoint Online
- Technical training to users on what SharePoint can offer out of box - help them to diagnose and map business requirements with SharePoint
Environment: Visual Studio 2012/13, SP2013, SharePoint Online O365, Migration Tools - Metalogix, K2 Blackpearl, Sharegate, MPP, C#.NET, JQuery, HTML 5, Angular JS, SharePoint Designer 2013
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
Sr. SharePoint Developer
- Created Custom Templates, Site Definitions and organized the content into respective Areas for easy navigation through the portal.
- Implemented custom web parts using C#.Net and SharePoint Object Model to integrate content management into Portal Sites.
- Developed Custom Feature to add extra functionality on context menu of SharePoint document library items.
- Created custom content types and site definitions for enterprise portal site
- Created complex approval workflows including State Machine and Sequential Workflows.
- Used Share Point Designer for customizing Master Pages.
- Created Sites, Document Libraries, Lists and List Views to collaborate users.
- Created custom web parts and deployed as Features to the site.
- Using SharePoint Designer 2010, created end to end solutions on top of SharePoint using functionality such as the Data View web part, Workflow designer, manipulating web part zones, creating page layouts, using the built in reports.
- Created powerful Rule based Workflows using the activities already deployed to server like list, site, and reusable workflows.
- Created Content Types and attach to lists directly using SharePoint Designer 2010.
- Performed testing and created documentation for various components developed.
- Developed new designs using JQuery relative to new pages, sites and modifications accordingly.
- Developed Excel Macro using VBScript for Consolidation of worksheet data.
- Created InfoPath forms and published it in to Share Point Forms Library
- Developed Nintex workflow for multiple lists Lookup values across sites of a site collection.
- Developed SharePoint designer custom list forms MyTeams application of Confidential .
- Monitoring security for site collections of web application.
- As a SharePoint admin, performed Backup and Restore of Content Databases from Production to Dev
- Serving as the point of contact for the SharePoint 2010 upgrade changes, permissions and access requests.
- Created Users and Groups to set the permissions by using active directory
- Performed troubleshooting for SharePoint search crawl issues and implemented solutions.
Environment: SharePoint Server 2010/2013, SharePoint Designer 2010, MOSS 2007, ASP.NET, ADO.Net, InfoPath 2010/2007, .NET Framework 3.5, C#, ASP.NET, HTML, CSS, Java Script, Microsoft Office 2010, Windows Server 2008 R2, SQL Server 2008, Visual Studio 2010/2012, Visio, Power shell, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Nintex Workflow 2007/2010.
Sr. SharePoint Developer
- Created SharePoint 2010 Visual Web Parts using Visual Studio 2010 and Server Object Model.
- Developed Custom Workflows using SharePoint Designer 2010.
- Developed SharePoint 2010 Sandbox Solutions for giving demos and Proof of Concepts.
- Coding, testing and implementing solutions in a SharePoint environment. Taking direction from management and architects in implementing solutions.
- Worked with Architects, Business Analysts and business process modelers to implement business process management specifications into automated solutions.
- Researched on Link Fixer Plus Tool that automatically reports, finds and fixes broken links when you move or rename files.
- Involved in preparing Technical Design Documents (TDD) of various projects.
- Created Deployment packages for Custom Solutions, Custom Web parts and Content types
- Developed SharePoint custom solutions using SharePoint Object model.
Environment: SharePoint 2010, SharePoint Designer, ASP.NET 3.5, C#.NET, JQuery, Microsoft Visual Stuidio.NET 2010, IIS 7.0, SQL, XML, XSLT,,MS SQL Server 2008, .NET Framework 3.5, SharePoint Central Administration.
- Extensive Involvement in Lotus Notes Application Analysis & Providing Solution for Lotus Notes Migration
- Migration Proof of Concept (POC) from lotus notes to SharePoint 2010 applications. That includes using Quest tool to migrate. Successfully migrated more than 200 applications
- Created customized forms of Lotus Notes using InfoPath forms 2010. Adding of additional business logic, creating schedulers, events, Workflow etc. using .Net framework and C#
- Created Custom Site Columns, Document Libraries, Lists, List Views, web parts and Content Type
- Used Out-of-the-Box Workflows and developed Custom Workflows for email communication by using SharePoint Designer
- Extensively used SP Designer 2010 to create, modify and implement consistent look and feel for new web part pages
Environment: Lotus Notes 7.0, Quest NM, SharePoint Designer 2010, MS InfoPath 2010, C#, .Net, MS Visual Studio
- Worked on configuring Business Data Catalog to retrieve the data from the Content database through web services.
- Created Web Parts and Event Handlers using C# and Visual Studio 2005 for displaying the information on the Webpages and handling the events.
- Responsible for setting up data sources to external applications, and pulling that data in to display the content through SharePoint portal using BDC web parts.
- Created intranet portal site and necessary sub sites, document libraries and lists using Visual Studio 2005.
- Extensively worked on the new Business Intelligence features of MOSS 2007 like Excel Calculation Services, Dashboards and Key Performance Indicators.
- Implemented Document Management across the portal site and migrated the content of the documents into the SharePoint site.
- Created server side InfoPath forms using Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007 and deployed them as a browser enabled forms.
- Created workflows using Visual Studio 2005 for automating the business process.
- Created custom Views, Alerts and Lists and deployed them in SharePoint Portal Sites.
- Customized Master Pages and CSS using SharePoint Designer 2007 for Branding the portal with a consistent look and feel.
- Deleted the old Content databases of SharePoint Portal Server 2003.
- Utilized SharePoint Designer 2007 to design and create workflows for InfoPath forms.
- Wrote several complex Stored Procedures which has multiple transactions, Triggers as well as tuning up the database by performing various optimization techniques.
- Conducted periodical code reviews, peer-to-peer testing and defect prevention and tracking.
- Used SQL server 2000 as backend database. Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader, Dataset, and Data Adapter for consistent access to data sources
- Implemented the BLL (Business Logic layer) and DAL (Data Access Layer) in Visual C#.
- Have written Stored Procedures to retrieve data from the database with improved performance.
- Maintained different versions of the application development phases in the Visual SourceSafe.
- Create and maintenance of the Database tables and perform backup of the tables.
- Involved in creating use-case diagrams and specification documentation through customer interaction and participation using Rational Rose.
- Used threading for operation to insert record simultaneously
- Implemented development standards with team members and documenting the requirements specification.
- Generated Reports and Sub-reports using Crystal Reports
- Debugging applications using MS Visualstudio.NET testing applications.
- Developed unit testing plans.
Dot NET Developer
- Created and deployed Web services/ Data entry forms using ASP.net and C#, used them to generate the proxy class files based on the web services and consumed in web application.
- Extensively used XML, and XSD for data transfer across different systems.
- Used ADO.NET and Grid View, Data List, Details view, Repeaters, Dataset Classes for data manipulation.
- Statements, Views, User Defined Functions, Stored Procedures in T-SQL for inserting/Updating/Deleting the data into the relational tables.
- Extensively used Microsoft Enterprise Library to insert data in database.
- Worked with Microsoft TFS for source control by creating a virtual library of computer files.
- Developed using Web Services with SOAP and XML.
- Developed Knowledge based articles for users and staff.