12 years of proven experience in top IT company/consulting as a SharePoint architecture and development focused on enterprise content management and business intelligence. I have strong presentation, business, analytical, problem solving skills and accustomed to working under pressure and meeting deadlines. I have deep technology knowledge and the ability to architect a solution by mapping a customer's problem for an end-to-end technology solution. I am skilled in developing and implementing SharePoint and database technologies to improve processes and services. My communication skills allow me to have excellent working relationships with my colleagues and provide support and motivation to other members of my team. Interacting and developing strong client relations and demonstrates high level of commitment to client success.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Expert in Microsoft Windows Server, SharePoint Server 2003/2007/2010/2013, Project Server, Azure, Office 365.
- Expert on the architecture of the SharePoint farm, including server farm implementation, configuration, performance turning and diagnose and troubleshooting issue PowerShell packaging and scripting .
- Extensive know-how in implementing solutions based on Microsoft SharePoint, Project Server and SQL Server.
- Strong hands on experience on design, development, and customization of enterprise solutions involving Enterprise Collaboration practices, Document Management CMS , Enterprise Search, creating SharePoint designer and Visual Studio Workflows, customization of forms InfoPath and pages.
- Expert in .Net environment including C , ASP.NET, MVC, WCF, .NET Framework, and the SharePoint SDK.
- Design sites, CSS, themes, jQuery, customize web parts in SharePoint 2003/2007/2010/2013 and O365.
- Proficient in Business Connection Services BCS , Report Center, Reporting Services, KPI, Excel Service and Business intelligence SSRS, SSIS, SSAS
- Transact SQL experience, optimization and stored procedures in Microsoft SQL.
- Data module by Rational Rose UML .
- Certified Business Process Improvement 6 Sigma .
PIMCO Onshore Consultant
- Appointed to design and develop PIMCO Investment solution to ensure it support the corporate direction of growth and future fund markets. Ultimately responsible for SharePoint public Internet Investment site, infrastructure as well as SharePoint intranet.
- Designed and implemented Morningstar rating integration solution where using real-time RESTful API integrated Morningstar rating feed into SharePoint based funds management pubic facing portal.
- Directly managed 3rd party vendors to deliver internal PIMCO Investment app on iPad Python
- Architected and developed SharePoint DMZ strategy for external access.
- Response for the code transitioning/KT from external offshore vendor.
- Responsible for development, review and approval of SharePoint application and cohesive manner using industry accepted frameworks.
- Response for the ETL SSIS and automation processes to import Product mutual funds master data warehouse, market and Performance data into DataMart and PIMCO Investment portal ultimately consumes these data.
- Successfully upgraded SharePoint 2010 to 2013.
- Successfully implemented SharePoint farm in Azure cloud.
SharePoint Solution Architect
- Appointed to take technical ownership of intranet site and collaboration portal activates across US, Europe and Asia.
- Responsible for leading the definition of enterprise level SharePoint architecture which includes evaluation, selection and integration of necessary technical components to create solution designs that support worldwide MF internal users.
- Responsible for all web development and infrastructure, as well as global SharePoint based incentives.
- Responsible for maintaining and developing global SharePoint infrastructure deployment.
- Architected global Internet infrastructure with 99.9 uptime and over 1 million visits per week.
- Provided end-to-end SharePoint architecture support from pre-project initiation to post implementation, for IT initiatives of varying size and complexity, which are either driven by the business or involve major technology infrastructure investments.
- Identifies, troubleshoots and resolve the SharePoint architecture, infrastructure issues to ensure design and technology is in compliance with corporate IT vision, strategy, principles and standards.
- Created Global research system consolidating replacing multiple systems with different support requests to a single system giving improved service to the business and driving and operational cost savings.
- Delivered a singular global FX tracking system. Consolidating multiple systems to one platform, thus delivering better brand control and system support.
- Successfully delivered account management reporting system for Client Services using InfoPath/Workflow/SSRS.
- Successfully delivered FX trading consolidation system using SharePoint/SSRS.
- Successfully implemented agile development techniques with the team.
Global Corporate Intranet
Delivered a robust content management system allowing departments to manage their own content, a directory that automatically synchronizes with Outlook, a platform to facilitate regulatory training and host numerous forms InfoPath and workflows that have created operational efficiencies.
Governance and management of SharePoint
Provide governance to an infrastructure SharePoint that initially was treated as a nice-to-have now serves as the firm's standard for collaboration, document management, shared calendars, workflows, etc.
Global Business Intelligence Center
Designed and create complex and sophisticated platform/solutions utilizing SharePoint, Reporting Services SSRS , PerformancePoint, PowerPivot, Excel Services, KPI, Dashboard. It provided a central location for business-intelligence-related information. It contains special document libraries for storing reports, lists, and connections to external data sources.
Senior Development Engineer
- Established development environment for SharePoint developers on Virtual Server
- Developed web parts for querying/maintenance the protocol contents in customized SharePoint list.
- Developed web services to get vary data sources by XML data set for Reporting Service.
- Generated real-time data reports by Reporting Service SSRS to assist management in making better, faster and more relevant business decisions or to monitor the performance of workflow.
- Integrated Reporting Services with SharePoint server.
- Developed event handler to manipulate metadata for list item which stored in SharePoint customized list.
- Used timer job to schedule nightly email notification with PDF report attachment.
- Developed review/approval process workflow by Visio Studio
- Built an Investment management team intranet. Used SharePoint server to build a proper process and repository for portfolio management, to easily share the necessary information with teammates, to search quickly and effectively through the information, and to apply the correct level of security to the information.
- Implemented the SharePoint server to act as a portal that is a one stop shop for information so that the investment team does not have to search through many systems as it follows its business process
- Customized master page and branding site by using CSS.
- Wrote Event handler in Document Library to perform data validation and to ensure data integrity.
- Developed three levels navigation bar web part.
- Developed data view web part to query external data source.
- Built a dashboard site to monitor helpdesk ticket status.
- Resolved technique issues for development team.
- Built a 24x7x365 monitoring site for Cisco network devices in SharePoint.
- Automated process to parse logs into SQL database and alerts/notifications are sent based on predefined criteria in SharePoint environment by Windows Services.
- Customized dashboard web parts to monitor network device status.
- Developed scheduled alert/notification system to notify the appropriate personnel when certain criteria are met in SharePoint lists.
SharePoint Senior Consultant
Client: New York City Department of Transportation DOT January April 2008
- Developed SharePoint portal solution for DOT Intranet.
- Developed web parts, customized site definitions.
- Enhanced the performance and overall architecture of SharePoint Portal implementation.
- Created Web Services and incorporated them into InfoPath templates
- Actively worked with end-users to define document requirements, for designing, developing and testing solutions.
- Participated in administering, troubleshooting and analyzing system performance provided configuration and maintenance support of user accounts.
- Created Features for new Content Type and Site Columns, and incorporated them into a site definition.
- Created technical specifications and documentation to help end-users build-up solutions for business issues using SharePoint Office systems
- Actively monitored overall SharePoint usage reporting, attending to customer and infrastructure expectations- Organized with different IT groups as well as external support organizations ensuring all hardware/ software configurations are optimized in support of SharePoint environment.
- Created, modified and restored SharePoint Portal Sites and Windows SharePoint Services sites, adding permissions for users on various sites, updating content, changing navigation and adding/modifying/removing users and user permissions.