- Efficient, focused, well-organized, and reliable IT consultant with software development background.
- SharePoint on Premise/Online and enterprise Office 365 deployment services: customization, development, document management, and training.
- Custom solutions development, business analysis, business process automation with forms and workflows.
- End user training workshops and user guides for executives, power users site owners , and contributors site members .
- Expertise in business process analysis, requirements management, development of technical specifications, systems integration.
- Design and development of user interfaces for data intensive applications and corporate Intranets.
- Expert in managing and documenting complex business processes with multiple systems interfaces.
- Technical communication, requirements development, stakeholder input facilitation, and user profiling.
- Solid knowledge in the areas of Project Management Institute PMI standards, PM best practices, Agile, SDLC, IBM Rational Unified Process RUP , process design.
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
- SHAREPOINT CONSULTANT Responsible for technical project management, solution architecture, custom development, delivery, and training. Manages technical team including analysts and developers to meet requirements and achieve project objectives. Develops custom solutions maintains system documentation and administration procedures creates technical support and training materials.
- CLIENT PROJECT HIGHLIGHTS: 6K Systems
- Corporate Intranet: Office 365
- Manages transition from existing document management system to the Office 365.
- Communicates with management team and key stakeholders to identify business needs and define project scope.
- Facilitates technical, user, and architectural requirements and plans them into solution development roadmap.
- Configures project sites prepares user-training materials promotes self-learning resources, references and how-to guides.
- Develops Information Architecture, navigation, and metadata for document management and search optimization.
- Builds and configures SharePoint solutions/websites using web UI, SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, and Visual Studio.
- Works with SharePoint API, develops web-parts, event receivers and develops custom code.
- Develops integration documentation for web applications, SalesForce and third party APIs, led development process of integration work package.
- Facilitates user sessions and leads group of business analysts working on requirements gathering, and wireframes.
- Serves as the main point of contact between key stakeholders, developers, and users, manages scope and analyzes change requests.
- Supervises User Acceptance Testing UAT and performs release management.
- SYSTEMS ARCHITECT Served as the technical lead and developer on a Video Archive Database project with SharePoint front-end management module, involved in stakeholder requirements gathering, interacting with IT and Engineering Departments. Managed daily user requests and communicated them to the development team.
- Documented stakeholder requests of the features and system requirements that enabled the development team to design, develop and implement new features for the project
- Worked closely with Development team to develop project site structure, document library design, and participated in the integration and system testing
- Gathered business requirements and developed specifications for new SharePoint portal.
- Developed user interface for new portal including branding, site templates, list, library, and forms design.
- Conducted executive and departmental training demos with videos and supporting training documentation and self-learning resources
- Facilitated requirements gathering, prepared and lead Joint Application Design JAD sessions
- Created wireframes, questionnaires to facilitate user requirements gathering sessions
- SHAREPOINT CONSULTANT for the Alliance Oil project consolidating accounting and financial reporting on the corporate SharePoint 2003/2007/2010 based intranet.
- Worked on the build-out and customization of the financial department website, which includes reporting, dashboards, form and workflow processing.
- Facilitated user session to develop site structure, document library design, define metadata, security, and process automation with workflows.
- Created detailed requirements with Use Cases and screen wireframes.
- Managed a group of 5 developers, working on coding and testing
- Acted as the liaison between the development team and the end users
- Implemented the Agile development process: gathered complexity estimates, planned release iterations, led daily SCRUM development meetings to track progress and performed final QA of the developed systems
- TECHNICAL MANAGER/LEAD ANALYST responsible for the SAP deployment project to align current accounting system with GAAP requirements for the transfer to SAP modules. The system goal was to deliver unified company data across 41 divisions including mining, processing, and trading. Developed SharePoint based sites to manage data integration processed and provide reporting.
- Managed technical aspects of the project integration and led a team of analysts.
- Facilitated work sessions with the client and contractors.
- Participated in Configuration Control Board CCB meetings and regular client meetings analyzed and documented all software project requirements.
- Reviewed documentation and task deliverables
- Developed algorithms and techniques for data transfer, with assumption of current data volume, structure, time, and storage constraints.
- Programmed data transfer modules and controlled correctness of the performed transactions.
TOOLS TECHNOLOGIES USED
- Development Tools: MS Visual Studio, SharePoint Designer, InfoPath.
- SharePoint Technologies: SharePoint Online, SharePoint 2007/2010/2013, SLQ Server 2008/2012, Office 365, Project Online, Office Professional 2010/2013, MS Visio, MS Project.
- SharePoint API, PowerShell
- Integration: SalesForce Tableau Apex, Taleo, Version Manager, Caliber RM, Dalet, RSS, API Integration.
- Couse Authoring: Technical Writing, Training Presentations and Course Development