SUMMARY OF SKILLS
- Two years of extensive IT experience in all phases of
- Software Development Life Cycle SDLC utilizing the latest
- cutting edge technologies and tools.
- Proficient in Design, Development, Implementation, Upgrade,
- Integration and Administration of Collaboration and Portals
- and Content Management Systems using Microsoft SharePoint
- Hands on experience in implementing custom Web Parts,
- Workflows, InfoPath Forms, Web Services, Features, KPI,
- Branding, Integration with LOB applications using Moss 2007,
- .NET Framework 3.0, SharePoint Designer, Visual Studio.NET.
- Well versed in Business and Systems Analysis with good
- understanding of Business Process Flows, Case Tools and
- Business Analysis.
- Experience working in fast-paced environments demanding
- strong organizational, technical and interpersonal skills.
- Designed custom themes for a Dashboard site in SharePoint 2010.
- Help developed a programmatic way to add items to a Discussion board from external content.
- Embed the Microsoft 2010 Lync Messenger into a SharePoint 2010 Web page.
- Setup workflows created in SharePoint Designer to send an email to a SMS Distro list to send a text message when a critical item is added to the Discussion list.
- Configured a MYSQL Client to create a custom web service to display data in a SharePoint dashboard.
- Configured a DB2 Client to create a custom web service to display data in a SharePoint dashboard.
- Created a RSS feed from a team calendar for teams to collaborate in SharePoint.
- Created biweekly reports of Visitors to the SharePoint site.
- Setup a workflow to show the last person to modify a discussion thread.
- Created two custom master pages for use with a SharePoint 2010 Publishing site.
- Created custom page layouts for use with the custom master pages for a Publishing site.
- Configured and setup Enterprise Search Services for SharePoint 2010.
- Created custom content types to be used in a Document Library and a Custom List.
- Exported and Imported custom content typed with custom scripts in a Test Server and Production Farm.
- Used script to modify items that met certain criteria and both Document Libraries and Custom List.
- Created custom xsl templates for multiple web parts to create specialized look and feel.
- Used Jquery to create a custom Carousel for web part and dashboards in SharePoint.
- Created a custom CSS for the overall Portal.
- Modified the out of the box Welcome user control to customize the SharePoint Welcome menu.
- Created a custom user control to give user options on displaying a log out dialog module.
- Created custom SharePoint themes to be used in the edit mode.
- Created a custom link to be used while in edit mode to give administrator direct access to item in content subsites.
- Modified Web Application to allow Bread crumb to deep link from one SharePoint page to another SharePoint Page.
- Administrative work which included setting up users in Active Directory, creating SharePoint groups to handle claims permissions on sites, set up permissions on sub sites, folders in Document Libraries and Custom List.
- Create a scroll bar to automatically display when a web part displays 5 or more items.
- Lead developer over fixing defects found in the Testing phase for the Test environment and the Production environment.
- Documented daily changes to keep team on track throughout testing phase.
- Created backup files for content and entire web application.
- Setup and configured 2 new servers 1 WFE and 1 App server to then add them to the existing SharePoint 2010 Production Farm.
- Performed administrative tasks such as setting up permission in Libraries, maintaining Site Collections, creating usage reports, backup Content Databases, fine tune the Development, Staging and Production farms.
- Fixed existing issues with Custom undocumented Web Parts and also created documentation explaining the purpose, functioning and mid level technical specification
- Trained the users on how to create their own list views and setting up alerts
- Developed custom SharePoint Designer 2010 Approval Workflows
- Pulled information from external database using BCS and external lists, then created multiple views for the data
- Created POC to display the capabilities and limitations of Sandboxed Solutions
- Designed and created a custom visual web part to query list items introducing AJAX and JQuery for auto-complete and retrieval of items without post backs.
- Used Document sets for the company's project documentation storage and metadata capabilities
- Created Content Type hub to host global content types that are consumed by the multiple environments/farms
- Used the User profile web services to retrieve information for groups and users that will be presented in an audience targeted web part.
- Designed the migration strategy from an existing platform of MOSS2007 to Sharepoint server 2010.
- Defined and documented the hardware and software requirements.
- Designed and developed a SharePoint 2010 solution to Control the website session state expiration.
- Used JQuery to detect idleness in the website in order to expire the session according to specific parameters in the web.config
- Designed and implemented a SharePoint 2010 solution to handle IIS errors with custom pages according to an xml list, including the creation of an Http handler to catch the events and handle them accordingly.
- Customized the v4.master and the minimal master pages to handle specific errors thrown by the websites in SharePoint 2010.
- Created a POC to demonstrate SSRS integration with SharePoint using the report viewer web part and a custom visual web part built with Visual Studio 2010.
- Documented the requirements and technical specifications according to the client's templates and using PSVC as version control system.
- Deployed into a production environment the solution package for the session state expiration, providing post-production support and fixing minor issues.