An experienced professional who taught and developed new software applications and developed customized training programs: MS Office Suite, MS SharePoint, Information Security Assurance courses, networking and military communications software courses . I have conducted web and application development using multiple software applications and placed content on SharePoint portal sites. I have conducted integration and content migration and provided documentation for several biometrics intelligence systems and SharePoint applications. Furthermore, I have developed and maintained training sites on the SharePoint portal. Uploaded future training schedules / calendars, class exercises, computer based training tests, training videos, and more on the sites. I have collaborated with application developers, administrators, SMEs, and instructional designers in developing customized training content to be delivered to command personnel.
SharePoint Administrator / Developer at Homestead Air Force Reserve Base
Provided senior level architecture design, support, configuration, and development SharePoint sites to SOCSOUTH command personnel. This includes intra- and internet portals, extranets, and team sites. Assigned and managed SharePoint end user accounts, permissions and access rights in accordance with best-practices regarding privacy and security command requirements. Developed, configured and maintained document libraries, enterprise lists and site collections. Enhanced SharePoint functionality and improved system performance as necessary. Furthermore, I have assisted in the definition, development, and documentation of Knowledge Management command requirements, objectives, deliverables, and specifications on a project-by-project basis in collaboration with users, stakeholders, and customers.
Software Engineer at National Ground Intelligence Center NGIC
Provided technical operations support in Microsoft SharePoint, Access, and Excel automation services to Identity Intelligence Biometrics Division clients. Support activities to include SharePoint administration and issue resolution, application integration and content migration, identify and analyze systems requirements and provided technical documentations like Standard Operating Procedures SOPs and Concept of Operations documents, and expansion of analytics and business intelligence. Developed and maintained several SharePoint websites and systems biometrics applications and provided security and site permissions. Provided system configuration and technical support to SharePoint sites for both internal and external networks. Transfer data and utilities from other existing applications. Troubleshoot network issues to optimize performance and increase efficiency in SharePoint sites and biometrics intelligence systems. Provided training operations support to new users on using the new systems and applications.
IT Trainer at MacDill Air Force Base
- Conducted technical applications training to Special Operations Command SOCOM personnel. Taught Microsoft Office, Microsoft SharePoint, and trained in subject matter expert courses such as financial execution system applications, command information dashboard, congressional information tool, and many other classified command applications relating to Intel and satellite communication systems, also assisted military and government personnel with application questions. Designed and developed training curriculums and training videos with Camtasia software. Furthermore, I have collaborated with application support team in web application development using SharePoint and MS Office Suite including MS Access InfoPath .
- Designed and maintained training content such as training guides, quick guides, films / videos, pamphlets, class sign-in rosters, surveys, computer / web based training, and posted future courses on training site in addition, utilized E-learning software to post individual training plans, CBTs, instructional how-to training videos online. Analyzed and conducted course evaluations for future implementations to improve in current training programs.
Senior Training Specialist at US Southern Command
- Taught Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft SharePoint, Adobe PhotoShop, Defense Message System, local area network courses, Information Assurance courses, military communication courses, other classified command software applications, also assisted military and government personnel with application questions. Documented and updated training records for ensuring personnel are enrolled in career development programs. Supervised other trainers in instructional design training and developed customized training curriculums.
- Developed and maintained a comprehensive collection of training materials written training guides or pamphlets, graphic visual aids, training films, multi-media video training tapes, or curriculum materials, etc. . I also assisted with curriculum designers, course writers, and subject-matter experts to coordinate instruction system analysis leading to the production of computer-based/web-based training. Performed duties related to the acquisition and development of training equipment and training aids, also managed the development of training programs. Developed all training materials and lesson plans are finalized, printed, and available prior to class date.
Computer Security Officer
- Monitored the security cameras of any suspicious activity inside and outside of the casino and reported any unusual activity to the security supervisor. Document any security breaches or risks that occur around the casino. Resolved, purposed, and presented new security solutions / guidelines to the security department in weekly meetings.
- Direct fellow security officers to their assigned positions and specify their roles and responsibilities as a security officer. Provided training support to new security officers and evaluating their job performance in following security guidelines and protocols.