- 7 years' experience with SharePoint development on various versions SharePoint 2013, SharePoint online, SharePoint 2010, MOSS 2007, SharePoint Portal Server 2003 and Windows SharePoint Services 3.0, SharePoint Designer 2010, MS InfoPath 2010/2007, MOSS Central Administration and Document Management.
- Experienced in full SDLC starting from Requirements Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Maintenance, Enhancement, Production Support of Business Applications.
- Expertise in SharePoint Administration activities such as Installation, Configuration, and Deployment of SharePoint Farms and writing custom batch files for the creation of pages, sub-sites and ability to create and deploy custom Workflows, using Visual Studio 2010/2008 and SharePoint Designer.
- Extensive experience on MOSS 2007 to SharePoint 2010 migration methodologies with third party tools as well as migrating existing sites SharePoint 2003 to MOSS 2007
- Proficient in creating Custom lists, Features, Web Parts, Event Handlers and Master Pages to improve features and 'look and feel' of the sites. Strong experience in developing web parts using web part templates, connection between web parts and web control library templates.
- Skilled in Web Content Management WCM in developing Page Layouts.
- Extensive use of Site Definition, InfoPath, Workflow, Excel Services, KPI, Share Point Designer, Navigation Control, Content Management, Business Intelligence, Search, BDC and BCS.
- Expertise in Site Template, Audiences, Security, CAML, LINQ, Search and SSO for Share Point services.
- Experienced in configuring Excel Services to share, secure and manage Microsoft Office Excel workbooks as interactive reports throughout the Enterprise.
- Competent with Object Oriented Programming OOPS and Object Oriented Analysis and Design OOAD .
- Implemented Traditional Software Development Life Cycle SDLC and Agile methodologies.
- Hands on experience in SQL Server database design PL-SQL and T-SQL and development in writing Constraints, Indexes, Views, Stored Procedures, Cursors, Triggers, COM Component and User Defined Functions.
- Performed administrative activities using STSADM such as backup, restore, migration of sites, installing Features, indexing and deployment of Solution packages.
- Experienced in working with SQL Server Management Studio /SQL Server Integration Services SSIS / SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS .
- As a global leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics, and healthcare information technology. Siemens Healthcare develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
- Installed, configured, administered, maintained and troubleshot using Microsoft Office SharePoint Server MOSS 2007/2010 as a Virtual Machine.
- Worked through all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC and successfully designed and developed systems that currently manage business.
- within Siemens Healthcare developed and implemented solutions using InfoPath and SharePoint
- Created work request systems for multiple departments with project management tracking features automated Task assignment, notifications, email approval, auto-populating SharePoint Calendars, Gantt Charts, KPIs Grouping, Filters etc.
- Proficient in creating and deploying forms using InfoPath 2010/2007/2003 and expertise in designing and building Work Flows using SharePoint Designer 2013.
- Generated SharePoint 2013 environment which include Server Installation and Configuration.
- Used SharePoint Designer and Nintex to create custom workflows re-developed existing InfoPath/SP systems onto a new server.
- Created media rich SharePoint sites which included interactive flash applications custom Dashboards and video.
- Installed SharePoint 2010 on a virtual network similar to Siemens network with VMware which included a domain, DNS controller, SQL Express, file server, exchange server, active directory configuration, installation of proper .NET files and configuration of Internet Information Services IIS .
- Ensured appropriate application and data backups are captured, practice recovery processes.
- Involved in SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013 Migration process.
- Utilized SharePoint Designer 2013 created custom workflows to route the specific type of project documents across the team, updating the metadata as per the business needs.
- Formed custom application pages and web parts to build the business functionality for new applications in SharePoint 2013.
- Worked on publishing sites in SharePoint Server 2013 using Design Manager.
- Administered activities: Managing user accounts, permissions, usage reports, created document libraries, lists, sites, hierarchy based sites, linking document libraries to Web Parts, etc.
- Created ASP.NET hosted site for customers linked to SharePoint systems on the Siemens Intranet.
- Developed custom Visual Studio workflows to facilitate the project management process that was specific to the business.
- Shaped a more responsive UI by configuring the sp.js files in SharePoint.
- Created and integration of SSRS and Excel with Cubes reports in SharePoint Dash board.
- Developed Site Definitions, Lists and Libraries with List Definitions, Content Types, Page Layouts.
- Developed LINQ queries to query the SharePoint Lists and Libraries and also used CAML.
- HTML, Style Sheets, Themes Knowledge of Master Pages and ASP.NET development.
- Developed the custom Web Parts using SharePoint Object Model and C .
- Code Review and Unit Testing, Code verification with SP Dispose Check and Solution validator.
SharePoint 2013/2010, SharePoint Designer 2013, Office 365, Responsive UI, C , ASP.Net, Nintex, InfoPath 2010, PowerShell scripts and JQuery, Visual Studio 2008, Windows Server 2008,Windows 7,IIS 6/7, SSRS, Web Farm
- MetLife, Inc. is a leading global provider of insurance, annuities and employee benefit programs, serving 90 million customers in over 50 countries. MetLife desires to build Equity Management System on SharePoint 2010/2007 Server. Main duty is to create a custom web part, form such as request form, report and workflow by using Silverlight/.NET page.
- Involved in analysis of requirements received from different stake holders.
- Involved in the requirement gathering and gap analysis with the business Areas.
- Involve in creating design documents HLD, SRS, Functional Requirement Documents from the requirements gathered.
- Created Technical Specification Documents for the developers.
- Configured SP Server 2010 document management features such as check-in and check-out in the document library.
- Auditing an important feature of Information Management Policy was also enabled, so that administrators can see who has changed, approved, and viewed any document.
- Designed InfoPath forms using Signature Line feature of 2010, and also created sequential workflows using SP designer 2010.
- Created POCs for functional requirements to ensure technical feasibility.
- Extensively used InfoPath Service, Search Service, Metadata Management Services, Performance Point Service, Web Analytic Service, Audit Log, Excel Service, Business Connectivity Service, User Profile Service, Web part, Features, Content Type Hub, Master page Design, Page Layout, Workflow, InfoPath Form, Event Receiver, Site Definition, Custom Ribbon, Content Organizer, Content Deployment etc
- Created Content Types and Term Sets for maintaining Metadata for Document sets.
- Configured different Service Applications like User profile Synchronization, Managed Meta Data.
- Configured search for all sites and sub-sites with Search Service Application and created Scopes.
- Create Features for deploying Site Columns and Content Types.
- Designed and Developed Security model for all the sites and created some own permission levels.
- Developed custom role definitions for user groups based on business requirements
- Performed code review and optimized the code for performance gain
- Worked with the look and feel for all the sites, created Master Pages, Page Layouts and used XSLT and CSS for the styling.
- Used SharePoint Designer to work with the consistent look and feel of the site and workflows
- Modified the XSLT of the existing Content Query WebPart and developed a custom WebPart to display tasks across site collections
- Automated the deployment of WSP to different environments using PowerShell commands batch files.
Visual Studio .Net, C , ASP.Net. Silverlight, SharePoint 2010, SharePoint Designer 2010, InfoPath, IIS, JQuery, XML, Windows Server 2008, SQL Server 2008/2012.
SharePoint Developer/ Admin
- Intranet websites were also a part and so was user access management with ADs. Various activities such as web analytics, vulnerability remediation, source control, deployments were a regular part of that project and thus, these internet facing highly popular websites provided an opportunity to work on a high visibility platform. Along with that, a major migration effort was also taken up which needed evaluation, planning, rebranding and migration of over 250 sites from another environment as a result of an acquisition.
- Configured internal SharePoint sites as per the client requirements using web parts, lists, document libraries etc.
- Worked on MOSS 2007 to SharePoint 2010 migration methodologies with third party tools.
- Worked on InfoPath 2007 forms for multi approval workflow solution.
- Migration of application from IBM Lotus Notes 6.5 forms to MOSS 2007 InfoPath.
- Prepared plans and strategies to integrate with existing application with SharePoint.
- Responsible for administrative activities such as backup, restore, site creation.
- Created Event Receivers for forwarding email from IBM Lotus Notes to MOSS 2007.
- Implemented WCF Web Services to submit InfoPath form.
- Deployed and hosted websites on IIS 6.0/7.0 and manage configurations needed.
- Developed custom Workflow using WF in VS 2010 and integrated with InfoPath forms to automate common business activities such as document review and approval.
- Created custom List and Document Library template for contract history and contract tasks.
- Interfaced with SQL database using ADO.NET and working with XML.
- Customized the look feel of SharePoint portal using SharePoint Designer 2007.
- Worked on customize Site Definitions and Site Templates.
- Assessed and configured operational aspects of websites which includes SSL, Firewall settings, special IIS configurations etc.
- Configured and maintained Document libraries and created Custom List and Views.
- Designed, implementing and upgrading SharePoint Solutions.
- Configured user authentication to applications and security configurations with custom permission level and permission for accessing InfoPath forms.
- Implemented custom Web parts using C .Net and ASP.Net.
- Created manual solution packages using STSADM utility and using WSPBuilder.
- Used CAML Queries to fetch contents stored in libraries like Document Libraries and Picture Libraries.
- Customized portal navigation by using navigation controls.
- Managed IQ Documents, Project Management Documents, Support and Test Plans and other documents involved in new website launch and migration.
- The project was to migrate the existing site from SharePoint 2003 to MOSS 2007 environment to enhance the transfer of knowledge and provide employees with centralized place for company's Information. The portal provides publishing features and unique content and look and feel of the site. Performed differential and complete backup to update the portal.
- Participated in entire project life cycle by defining requirements, architecture, and implementation for the project.
- Designed and deployed custom application pages of login, registration and changing password for claims based authentication per business requirement.
- Involved in preparing upgrade and migration plans for upgrading and migrating sites and site collections from existing SharePoint 2003 implementation to MOSS 2007 environment.
- Migrated existing SharePoint 2003 environment to MOSS 2007 using the Gradual Migration method.
- Installed all pre-requisites of MOSS 2007 before performing up-gradation.
- Installed and configured a small - medium size MOSS farm.
- Exported all web applications by using STSADM commands for future use in MOSS 2007.
- Setup MOSS environment to use multiple authentication models to allow internal company users to authenticate using Active Directory and for external vendors to use Forms Based Authentication to access specific content.
- Upgrade Farm with all Exiting Servers including WFEs, Search Servers and Configuration Database.
- Worked with Visual Studio .Net with C and SharePoint Object Model.
- Converted InfoPath 2003 forms to InfoPath 2007 to make use InfoPath Forms Services and to browser enabled forms.
- Configured security and site permissions using SharePoint groups and Audiences.
- Developed Custom Web Parts to manage external user profiles.
- Developed several InfoPath forms to automate employee requests. Forms had managed code which made use of MOSS 2007 web services.
- Created Sequential Workflows using Visual Studio as well as developing the Initiation and Association forms using InfoPath 2007 and ASP.NET.
- Configured Excel Services to allow company users to share financial data within excel files with certain managers
- Setup a Multilingual site using the variations publishing feature to redirect users to specific language pages based on the users' browser profiles.
- Designed and implemented a disaster recovery plan that used STSADM backup, SQL backup and file system backup to comprehensively backup the MOSS environment.
- Managed proper security group naming conventions security assignment processes communicated progress to management and initiate recommended changes
SAWGRASS Project is a major initiative to re-engineer current CitiCards Operational processes supporting Customer Service, Collections, and Credit Operations. This will employ technical framework and ties together best of breed solutions into a flexible architecture, workflow based and thin-client application with common look and feel to support the customer's diverse needs. The project involves re-engineering of existing systems and development activities
- Extensively used ASP.NET Validation Controls and Java Script for client side validations in the Web Pages.
- Used ASP.NET Master Pages, Themes, Skins and Styles for consistent look and feel for the site
- Involved in designing and developing the GUI for the user interface with various controls Component Art, Grid View, Data List, Textbox, Calendar, List Controls, Dropdown, Validation Controls etc
- Wrote JQuery Scripting and executed from C server side code.
- Worked with ASP.NET AJAX Controls and Extenders.
- Worked on the Security to provide the security to the users and employees based on the User Credentials.
- Worked on Data Access layer using ADO.NET to communicate with the SQL Server 2005 Database by using UIP Application Blocks.
- Designed and developed Triggers, Functions and stored procedures for SQL Server 2005 database.
- Used SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS for generating reports.
- Involved in Database Designing, Analysis, testing, implementation of my Module and pushing the stuff to development to staging and then to production.
- Developed Custom Controls, User Controls etc. Communication between Data Access Layer and SQL Server was established by ADO.NET. Conducted unit testing on the system to determine the response times for the various parts of the system and made changes to improve efficiency of the system.
Environment: Visual Studio.NET 2005, .NET Framework 2.0,C ,ASP.NET, ADO.NET, AJAX, HTML, Active Directory, JQuery,VBScript,SQLServer2005,MS Office Suite, UML,IIS 6.0,SSRS,TSQL