- Have 11.5 years of total experience and 5 years of US client - side experience. Working as Tech Lead for teams spread across geographical locations and using different Microsoft Technologies and Development tools.
- Certified Microsoft Technologies Specialist with 8 years of experience in SharePoint Technologies like - SharePoint Online, Office 365, SharePoint Server 2016/2013/2010/2007/ WSS 3.0.
- Expert in tools and technologies used in SharePoint customization like - Visual studio, C#, ASP.Net, Microsoft Azure, SQL.
- Actively involved in client side coding and scripting (CSOM, JSOM, REST API) for SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint Online add-ins.
- Worked on multiple migration and upgradation projects - from migrating SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint 2010/2013 to SharePoint Online.
- Have good exposure on different tools that are used in migration from on premise to SharePoint Online like - Metalogix Essentials, Sharegate, AvePoint, etc.
- Involved in the design, effort estimation, writing technical specification document, overall architecture documentation, logical structure diagram documentation (using different office tools like Visio, etc.), testing and deployment phases of multiple 3-tier/4-tier web based enterprise wide applications on ASP.NET, SharePoint throughout the career.
- Part of the responsibility also involves technical code review, suggesting best practices for coding, high level solution mapping of customer needs, helping user in UAT phases, etc.
- Have experience in different SDLC methodologies and Agile methodology for project development.
SharePoint 2013 Server, SharePoint Online
SharePoint 2016 Server
Office 365, Azure
SharePoint 2010 Server
SharePoint 2007 (MOSS and WSS 3.0)
Migration Tools-Sharegate, Metalogix/Essentials
SSOM, CSOM, JSOM and REST
C#, ASP.Net, LINQ, SQL
Nintex Workflows and forms, InfoPath Forms
Confidential, Secaucus, NJ
- Working on creation of an Intranet portal for the client’s different departments and projects using SharePoint Online instance.
- Provided customized branding for the client using custom master page, custom page layouts, custom display templates, custom CSS.
- Worked with Client Side Scripts (JSOM, REST API) to give them a portal specific to their business needs.
- Used ASP.Net/C# for creating custom app using MS Azure storage, Azure Logic for pushing public site’s data to SharePoint Online.
- Used SPD workflows, InfoPath forms for the business processes automation.
Technologies and tools used: SharePoint Online and Office 365, Microsoft Azure, SharePoint Server 2016, SPD WF, JSOM, JQuery, ASP.NET/C#.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Provided customized branding to the client using custom page layouts, display templates, custom CSS and client side scripts.
- Used custom SPD workflow and InfoPath to meet the business needs.
- Used ASP.Net/C# for custom app development.
- Integrated client’s twitter feed to the Intranet pages, different third part tools’ integration as well as Google Analytics data presentation on SharePoint pages.
- Reporting were done using Google analytics.
- Designed the client’s sites to be fully mobile device responsive in design using Bootstrap JS framework.
Technologies and tools used: SharePoint Online and Office 365, MS Azure, SPD, JSOM, ASP.Net/C#, REST API, PowerShell, JQuery, Java Script, Bootstrap, InfoPath Forms.
Confidential, Cambridge, MA
SharePoint Consultant and team lead
- Helped client in defining and supporting Governance, outlining Risk and Compliance for their SharePoint online environment.
- Helped in creation of RACI matrix.
- Helped client migrate to O365 using tools like Metalogix’s Essentials.
- Developed and maintained client’s portal on SharePoint online.
- Provided customized solution for their business need using ASP.Net/C#, Nintex WF, InfoPath Form and Google Analytics.
- Used Google Analytics and Tag Manager for analytical data from SharePoint for reporting and monitoring purposes.
Technologies and tools used: SharePoint Online and Office 365, SharePoint Server 2013, Nintex WF, InfoPath, SPD, Google Analytics, ASP.net/C#, CSOM, JSOM, PowerShell, JQuery, web service.
Confidential, Moline, IL
Tech Lead, SharePoint Development Team
- Migrated SharePoint 2010 Server to SharePoint 2013 Server and to SharePoint Online.
- Maintained a Hybrid environment with SharePoint 2013 on-prem server on Private cloud and SharePoint Online on public cloud namely Azure.
- The custom codes were also recreated from server-side deployment packages to client-side add-ins to be used for SPO as well as on On-Prem SharePoint 2013 Server sites. Some of these include -
- Custom Features
- Custom Page layouts
- Custom web part (recreated as app parts)
- Content enrichment web service was created for SharePoint 2013 server. This enabled the content to be tagged and enriched as per the business need at the time of indexing.
- SharePoint Analytics was used heavily, such as, usage reports.
- SSRS was used for reporting purposes.
- EPPM, MS Dynamic, Power BI integration was done. We also did collaboration between SAP data and SharePoint for further processing.
Technologies and tools used: SharePoint Server 2013, SharePoint Online and Office 365, Nintex WF, InfoPath Forms, SPD, ASP.net/C#, CSOM, JSOM, PowerShell, WCF Web service, JQuery, Angular JS, EPPM, MS Dynamic, Power BI.
Tech Lead, SharePoint Development
- The delivery of different projects assigned to me and my team. I was an escalation point for the technical issues of the module under me.
- I was also involved in technical document creation, use case creation, technical code review, UAT, etc.
- Throughout the project tenure I was deeply involved in actual development work as well.
- We as a team have successfully migrated large numbers of clients’ sites from SharePoint 2007 (WSS 3.0) to SharePoint 2010 Server.
- We have developed numerous server side custom codes for the client in SharePoint 2010 server, like:
- Custom web part and page layouts
- Features (of all scope - web, site, web app)
- Custom alert templates
- Timer jobs
- Web services
- Nintex Workflows
- Custom InfoPath Forms
Technologies and tools used: SharePoint Server 2010, Nintex WF, InfoPath Forms, SPD, ASP.net, C#, SQL, CSOM, Java Scripts, PowerShell, JQuery, Web service.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes