Seeking a SharePoint architecture or development role with a company offering opportunity for professional development in order to increase the daily organization of the company.
- 10 total years of technical experience in the IT field
- 5 total years of SharePoint experience
- Experience in integrating Active Directory with SharePoint to perform authentication
- Expertise in the creation and use of workflows to automate business processes
- Expertise with InfoPath Forms to create forms with validations and code behind where needed
- Experience in performing SharePoint content migrations and SharePoint version updates
- Experience in SharePoint list, library and content type creation and maintenance
- Experience in designing databases and associated queries and stored procedures
- Experience training end users, power users and administrators on SharePoint functionality
- Familiar with site provisioning using site definitions, site templates and web templates
- Familiar with branding elements for SharePoint using master pages, HTML, CSS and XML
- Dedicated to professional and punctual performance on projects and assignments
- Committed to delivering superior quality on projects, large and small
- Possess excellent communication skills to promote effective and reliable teamwork
- Display flexible and personable outlook to create a friendly and high morale work culture
- Proven time management skills and organizational skills
TECHNICAL SKILLSETS SUMMARY
- SharePoint Versions: SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2010, MOSS 2007
- Server Side Languages: C, C , C , Java, VB, ASP/ASP.Net
- Markup Languages: HTML, XML, XSLT, CAML
- Database Technology: SQL 2012/2008 R2/2005, SQL
- Operating Systems: Windows 2012, Windows 2008 R2, Windows 8, Windows 7
- .Net Frameworks: 4.5, 3.5
- Project Management Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Rapid Application Development
- Software Development Methodologies: MVC
- Development/Debugging Tools: Visual Studio, Eclipse, SharePoint Designer, Visio, Firebug
- Version Control Tools: Team Foundation Server
- Web Servers: IIS
SharePoint Architect/Sr. SharePoint Developer
- Performed a migration from SharePoint 2010 portals to new SharePoint 2013 portals.
- Undertook pre-migration activities to determine feasibility, map functionality and document time estimates as well as strategy.
- Expanded SharePoint 2013 On-Premise portal functionality to give specialized features to Law Enforcement Agents catered to CSOM.
- Updated branding style and improved cohesive nature of User Experience across multiple Divisions and Departments within SharePoint 2013 farms with SharePoint 2013 Design Manager.
- Implemented versioning using Team Foundation Server TFS to facilitate collaborative development techniques, utilizing Branching and Merging along with a system of Check-In/Check-Out.
- Solicited information from major stakeholders and corporate executive board members for business goals surrounding SharePoint 2013.
- Created SharePoint hosted SharePoint 2013 Client-Side Object Model apps to replace SharePoint 2010 Web Parts.
- Designed Apps and Workflows that interface with HTTP Web Services using REST to serve as data sources and functionality to provide custom actions.
- Developed additional options within SharePoint 2013 using custom action apps.
- Installed SharePoint SSL certificates for authentication of apps using IIS, bound the certificate and assigned to specific SharePoint 2013 Web Applications.
- Employed Agile Methodology with SCRUM to guide the project with flexibility and autonomy, serving as Product Owner role.
- Documented changes and system improvements with special attention to all Web Parts that were redesigned as SharePoint 2013 CSOM apps.
- Developed well-branded separate Site Collection for the Wildlife Division as a template for new standard for MasterPages by department.
- Designed customized Sites for 5 Divisions and 5 Departments divided throughout the state using HTML, XML and CSS.
- Customized the MasterPage with a fixed width design and background starring gradient color and JQuery-driven rotating banner.
- Created hidden list via Central Administration to house photos for rotating banner based on Site Collection.
- Wrote CAML query to select appropriate photos to rotating ad banner, displaying photo and information of important figures of specified department and division.
- Migrated all of the Permitting Databases out of Access stored on Shared Drives into SharePoint as Document Libraries and Lists.
- Designed InfoPath forms that print out the new permits with a watermark Logo of the state.
- Connected the InfoPath forms to the SharePoint 2010 environment, deploying the forms as Forms Library as a template.
- Implemented a Sequential Approval Workflow for the new InfoPath 2010/SharePoint 2010 Permit System that allows a staff of 80 Law Enforcement Officers to Approve or Reject Permits from the police cruiser.
- Generated reports dynamically utilizing queries to the SharePoint List via CAML.
- Utilized SharePoint Excel Services to display Microsoft Excel spreadsheets within SharePoint 2010 Web Parts.
- Used SharePoint Restful web services to remote data through URLs to read, write, edit and update lists.
- Installed SQL Server 2008R2 Databases to expand the SharePoint staging environments more in line with Best Practices, adding a Development and User Acceptance Testing environment to protect the resources of the production environment.
- Trained selected staff from various divisions and departments at the Central Office Computer Labs.
- Trained Staff how to export SharePoint Document Libraries and Lists into Microsoft Excel for advanced queries.
- Installed Microsoft Office SharePoint Server MOSS 2007 proof of concept for demonstration of worth and feasibility.
- Setup the POC farm, consisting of Database Server, Web Front-End Server and Application Server with live data treated in a Development staging environment.
- Configured the necessary foundation for MOSS to function: SQL Server 2008, IIS and MOSS 2007.
- Created MOSS farm architecture with Central Administration including Web Application, three Site Collections, each containing 5 sites and numerous list and libraries to create test demonstrations.
- Created a second Web Application to house a Records Center to explore the capabilities in using this structure to focus on record maintenance.
- Developed Sequential Workflows in SharePoint Designer 2007 as well as Timer Jobs in Visual Studio 2008 using C to showcase different methods of automating the process of working with these records.
- Configured search and implemented crawling schedule to verify ability to serve as a vehicle to easily access needed information.
- Built out full scale MOSS 2007 farm after approval and sessions obtaining and validating business needs and restrictions.
- Implemented authentication with Active Directory using Windows Authentication to secure access to MOSS 2007.
- Documented a newly implemented Governance Policy to oversee the administration and use of the MOSS 2007 CMS.
- Utilized the FAB 40 templates to facilitate ease site creation and organization.
- Adhered to requirement to keep MOSS 2007 as barebones as possible by relying upon mostly OOB functionality to achieve tasks, including OOB workflows, Web Parts and templates.
- Utilized a mixture of OOB and customized content types to build reusable containers to deal with various types of standardized objects.
- Conducted extensive training sessions, based on targeted focus groups providing feedback.