- Over 3+ years of Information Technology experience in complete software development life cycle involving Analysis, Design, Development, Implementing, Testing & Supporting Distributed Client/Server and web based business solutions.
- Experienced in Share Point Technologies using Office 365/SharePoint 2016 online/2013/2010, MOSS 2007, Share Point Designer 2016/2013, InfoPath 2013/2010, Central Administration, Web Parts, Work flow foundation, Document Management and Business Intelligence.
- Experienced in SharePoint Branding, System Administration including installation, administration, and maintenance of Office 365/SharePoint 2016 online/2013/2010, MOSS 2007.
- Experienced in Microsoft Technologies like C#, .NET, ASP.NET, MVC, VB.NET, AJAX, IIS, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, ADO.NET, XML, Web Services, User Controls, Win Forms, Web Forms.
- Experienced with Web Based Info Path Forms, Navigation Controls, Excel Services, Master Pages, Web parts and SharePoint API.
- Created and maintained document libraries, lists, site collections and have good experience in working with Wiki and developing CAML queries.
- Experienced with Site Templates, Audiences, Security, Search and Single Sign on for Share Point Services.
- Worked with JDE system to figure out corrupt data coming to and from Lotus Notes
- Experience Fixing major issues with some of the more complex systems that used JDE from Lotus Notes to handle things like No Charges and Licensing and Manufacturing of various toolsets within the company
- Experience in Designing, Developing and Delivering Knowledge Management and Collaboration portal using Office 365/SharePoint 2013 On - Premise.
- Expertise in Windows, Web-Development technologies like HTML5, CSS3, Web Services and Java script.
- Experienced with IIS, Active Directory, Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), RDBMS, .Net application design with efficiently applying object oriented and .Net design patterns and Proficiency in developing XML applications using DTD, DOM, XSL, XSLT, X Path.
- Experienced with Internet Information Server (IIS) with Versions 8.0/7.5/7.0, Web server security and performance tuning.
- Excellent understanding of Design Patterns and Object Oriented Programming with .NET Technologies.
- Experienced in Database Programming and Development using SQL Server 2017/2016/2014/2012/2008 R2 and good experience in SQL, T-SQL, Triggers, Views, User Defined Functions and Stored Procedures.
- Experienced in Agile methodology and Test Driven Development.
- Ability to perform and deliver in technically complex projects, meet deadlines and adaptable to ever changing priorities.
- Knowledge on Azure, Tableau and Crystal.
- Working Knowledge on Share gate.
- Involved in Product support, Post-release maintenance and bug fixing and adding new features on user request.
SharePoint Development: Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2013 and 2010, MOSS 2007, Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 (WSS 3.0), SharePoint Portal Server 2003, SharePoint Designer 2007, Site Templates Customization, Custom Event Handling, Lists, Document Library, Content Types, Content Management, Site Definition, Reports, Business Data Catalog, InfoPath Forms 2013/2010, Custom Web Parts, Windows Workflow Foundation, Collaborative Application Markup Language (CAML), Excel Services.
SharePoint Administration: Central Administration, Farms, Installation, Configuration, Upgrade, Information Management Policy, Security, back up, Restore and Solution Deployment, Site collection policies, Search Content and Crawl settings.
Web Technologies: ASP.NET3.0/2.0/1.1, ADO.NET, AJAX, XML, Web Services, CSS, HTML, DHTML, ASP, ADO, COM, XSL, XSLT, SOAP, VB Script, Java Script, Design Patterns, Dreamweaver and Adobe Photoshop.
Languages: C#, Java, Python, .NET, VB.NET, C, C++.
Databases: SQL Server 2000/2005, Oracle, MS Access, Transact SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers, SQL.
Tools: /IDE: Visual Studio.NET 2003/2005, UML, Visual Studio 6.0, VSS (Visual Source Safe), Team Foundation Server (TFS).
Operating Systems: Windows server 2003, Windows 98/2000, Windows XP.
Testing tools: Unit Testing, Analyzing and preparing Test plans, Test cases, Test documents.
Web/Application Servers: IIS 5.0, IIS 6.0, Windows Server 2003. Reporting Tools Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SSIS, SSAS.
SOA: Web Services, SOAP, Remoting.
Confidential, Des Moines, IA
Sr. SharePoint Developer
- Being part of Center of Excellence Team, closely worked with the business users (site owners) to make sure the sites got migrated properly from Lotus Notes to SharePoint Online
- Analyzed and wrote migration estimates for a very large Lotus Notes database.
- Migrated Lotus notes data to SharePoint using Quest LN2SP Migrator tool.
- Developed a SharePoint site to facilitate the process to convert InfoPath forms to Nintex forms.
- Customized SharePoint list forms after migration using InfoPath 2013 and performed manual testing on the links, docs, pdfs and the other content.
- Analyzed and identified limitations in the SharePoint after migrating complete Lotus Notes database.
- Provided Unit Test Cases after migration and troubleshooting the issues in Migration in SharePoint list.
- Conducted Demo with user with old and new design for list in SharePoint and Gathered the requirements for Notes migration.
- Did analysis on the migration of Application Logic, Data and User Interface Pages(Forms) into SharePoint Dev site.
- Participated in team meeting including Notes Database business users to discuss on the planning and design, Issues for development.
- Created separate site collections, Web parts for each department like HR, Admin, Legal/governance teams with retention and governance policies and provided permission levels based on ACL groups
- Provided Detailed Impact Analysis and Effort Estimate Document.
- Designed and developed List forms using SharePoint designer
- R&D on best practices to implement the migration from Lotus Notes to SP online using Quest.
- Worked closely with the SharePoint administrator to solve the current environment issues
- Involved in designing, planning and architecting the solution.
- Gathering the business requirement’s presenting it to the end business users and proposing solutions.
- Worked with the team members by having discussions and meetings regarding the day to day tasks and status of the projects and followed Agile Scrum methodology.
- Migrated Lotus notes data to SharePoint 2013 using Quest LN2SP Migrator tool.
- Used SharePoint client object model to set up the relationship between the lists items migrated using Quest tool.
- Created custom search web parts to filter out the search results in the list views.
- Migrated the data across different type of environments.
- Creating the custom web parts using C# and JQuery.
- Involved in writing managed code for InfoPath 2010.
- Involved in providing post production support for newly implemented SharePoint 2007 Portal Sites.
- Custom site development and Workflows using SharePoint Designer 2013 and also Nintex.
- Designed and built the new SharePoint 2013 farms.
- Maintained and supported SharePoint applications after migration.
Environment: Quest, Azure, C#, .NET, MVC, ASP.NET Web Forms, Entity Frame work, SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2010, MOSS 2007, SharePoint Designer 2010, Info Path 2010, Visual Studio.Net 2010, Migrator for Lotus Notes to SharePoint, SQL Server 2008, WCF, Business Intelligence, Exchange cloud, Excel Services, Office 2010, Nintex, XML, HTML, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), Java Script and Windows 2008 Server.
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC from Software Requirements Phase to Analyze, Design, Implementation, testing, debugging and Documentation.
- Created master pages, navigation controls, portal site templates, custom Web parts, features, Lists.
- Designed, developed InfoPath forms that will help different departments to enter the information.
- Designed, developed and implemented portal for maintaining Web Content management, document management, and business process automation.
- Generated WSP Packages and deployed into GAC using Stsadm tool, created different Calendar Views that display information showing today’s data.
- Created InfoPath forms and published it to SharePoint form libraries and Utilized excel web services and web parts to access the excel spread sheet.
- Worked with Central Administration for creating sites, giving permissions for users, configuration of Shared Service Providers (SSP), My Site, search and crawl settings.
- Created documents and list libraries and configured email settings to send alerts to respective users when the document edited/deleted and updated.
- Created custom web parts using SharePoint Designer and with Visual Studio.Net.
- Developed and designed Info path forms and integrated them into the Form Libraries with Share Point 2007.
- Worked with Collaborative Application Markup Language (CAML) to display data from lists.
- Performed Backup and Restore activities for the portal sites using the STSADM utility.
- Developed Workflows for documents assessments using Office 2007 and SharePoint Designer.
- Worked with SharePoint Designer and Visual Studio in development for creating Web Parts and Master Pages.
- Installed SharePoint 2010 in a development environment and upgraded some SharePoint sites from MOSS 2007 to SharePoint 2010.
- Converted MOSS 2007 dll’s from 32 bit to SharePoint bit and performed deployment.
- Customized the master pages in SharePoint 2010.
Environment: C#.NET, ASP.NET, SharePoint 2010, MOSS 2007, SharePoint Designer, Info Path 2007, Visual Studio 2008, Business Data Catalog(BDC), SQL Server 2008 R2, Web Services, Business Intelligence, Excel Services, Office 2007, XML, HTML, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), Sql Server Reporting services(SSRS), Java Script and Windows 2003 Server.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes