I am a software engineer moving into my sixth year working with SharePoint technology building enterprise solutions. I have been involved in all phases of the system development lifecycle including post production support. I have worked in some of the strongest brands in the United States and I am looking to continue to grow both technically and professionally with my next career opportunity.
- SharePoint: MOSS, WSS 3.0, and SharePoint Designer
- Programming: C , VB, C , Java, ASP/ASP.NET, .NET 3.0/4.0/4.5, MVC 4/5
- Databases: MS SQL Server, MS Access, ADO.NET
- XML Technologies: XML, XAML, CAML
- Web Services: SOAP, REST
- Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services and SQL Server
- Other Tools: MS Visio, MS Office
- O/S: Windows Server
- Currently involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC including Requirements Gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, UAT, Production and Post-production Support.
- Creating custom web parts, Visual web parts, Sequential and State Machine workflows, and event receivers using SharePoint Object model.
- Developing solutions including site definition, content type, lists definitions and visual web parts using visual studio and deploying them using PowerShell.
- Using Visual Studio to develop, debug, package and deploy both sandbox and farm solutions.
- Implementing Event Handlers for both synchronous and asynchronous events and deploying them.
- Designing InfoPath forms using InfoPath designer, publishing it to SharePoint sites, applying rules and codes for further functionalities.
- Using data connections to retrieve and submit data from/to SharePoint lists, XML and other sources.
- Using feature event receivers to add functionalities to custom Visual Studio solutions during installation, activation, deactivation, uninstallation, and upgrading.
- Publishing InfoPath forms as form libraries, content types and Administrator approved types.
- Associating workflows with InfoPath form libraries and further customizing it using SharePoint Designer.
- Using Visual Studio to create lists and content type as a solution so that it can be packaged and deployed to various sites.
- Designing powerful custom lists and site workflows using SharePoint Designer to automate business processes.
- Using web services to extract information from a site collection and presenting it to a different site collection.
- Designing multiple connectable web parts to present summary and details in the same page and different pages.
- Using Visual Studio to deploy custom styles to enhance users' experience.
- Designing user controls and web controls to add functionality to multiple SharePoint sites.
- Using Visual Studio to customize a web part to add custom codes at different stages of the web part life cycle.
- Fixing bugs and issues as per user request.
- Interacted with the Business Analysts for requirement analysis and created Functional Specification Documents based on the business requirements.
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC including Requirements Gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, UAT, Production and Postproduction Support.
- Created Top Level site collections and maintained a unique look and feel across the portal by using Master Pages, CSS and HTML. Designed and manipulated these pages using SharePoint Designer 2010.
- Used CAML to create inner and left joins in a SharePoint list.
- Created Web Parts using SharePoint Designer 2010 to display live feeds by consuming web services.
- Used Business Data List and Business Data Item connectable web parts to present information from external source.
- Deployed both default and custom master pages to a SharePoint site using Visual Studio.
- Used InfoPath 2010 to design and deploy forms to form libraries.
- Created site definition and web templates to add Group Work feature to a SharePoint site.
- Created Workflows using Visual Studio 2010.
- Implemented Data Grid Web Parts to display data from SQL Server 2008 database utilizing Business Data Connectivity Services.
- Implemented Event Handlers for both synchronous and asynchronous events and deployed them to the server.
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC including Requirements Gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, UAT, Production and Post-production Support.
- Gathered requirement and created content types, custom workflows, and custom navigation for multiple site collections.
- Created various OOTB web parts including Data View Web part, List View Web part and Custom Web parts.
- Used LINQ to create entity class by using SPMETAL tool.
- Used external data columns in multiple projects to add details to a SharePoint library.
- Managed SharePoint Security and created Team Sites and Custom SharePoint Lists.
- Used External Systems to connect to SQL, WCF, and .NET to create external content types.
- Designed and implemented SharePoint Project Management Solution team site.
- Implemented SharePoint Document Collaboration Solution team site.
- Designed and implemented Data Grid Web Parts to display data from SharePoint list.
- Created and configured email-enabled SharePoint document libraries.
- Configured and maintained Document libraries, Form libraries and created Views.
- Involved in Testing and Deploying Custom Web Parts.
- Provided Technical Support to end-users and resolved day-to-day issues regarding SharePoint usage.
- Created custom forms using InfoPath and published them to SharePoint Form Library.
- Fixing bugs and issues as per user request.
- Developed VBA applications in Microsoft Excel 2007.
- Used Microsoft Excel 2007 Solver optimization to develop custom applications.
- Developed and maintained applications using multiple optimization techniques.
- Modified applications as per the country building codes and international standards.
- Fixed bugs and troubleshoot technical problems.