Detail-oriented, solutions-focused professional with 5 years of customer-focused innovative, information technology support to Government, military, and Senior Executive Service VIP users. Experience in managing, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and resolving issues with account creation and hardware/software maintenance, installation, and upgrades. Demonstrates the ability to create and implement efficient IT processes and establish rapport with customers, articulating technical concepts to non-technical users. Holds active Secret and Public Trust clearances.
- Promptly creates, analyzes, and reviews Planned Software System change documents for the US State Department.
- Promptly creates, analyzes, and reviews Security Contingency Plans for hardware/software system failures for the US State Department.
- Creates and analyzes reporting tool to track contract metrics, and implements streamline processes to ensure all clients' needs are above satisfactory.
- Liaises between US State Department clients and other contractors.
- Coordinates all new employee on-boarding.
- Manages overall general office procedures.
- Works closely with Program Manager to ensure that contractual goals are met.
- Provides technical hardware/software recommendations for such customers as the Department of Veterans' Affairs .
- Liaises between staff and help desk to ensure that all end-user needs are met and handles all escalation items.
- Provides Microsoft Office training on Outlook, Excel, Access, SharePoint, and Citrix.
- Provided prompt and accurate Tier 2/3 support within stringent timeframes for Department of Defense/Office of the Secretary of Defense/Washington Headquarters Services/Pentagon Force Protection Agency staff
- Received, diagnosed, resolved, and documented hardware, software, NIPR/SIPR connectivity, and printer and BlackBerry issues for the Office of Legislative Affairs while meeting mandated Service Level Agreements
- Configured, installed, and repaired workstations, laptops, hard drives, CD-ROMs, motherboards, and other peripherals
- Served as IT liaison between Office of Legislative Affairs and other Secretary of Defense components, participating in daily stand-up meetings
- Conducted such user account management activities as creating and deleting accounts according to policy and installing/configuring/troubleshooting approved software
- Troubleshot PDA phones e.g. Blackberry, Nextel, Sprint, AT T and VTC issues
- Responded to and resolved data spills
- Employed expert-level knowledge of DameWare, Data Armor, Active Directory, Microsoft Office, Common Access Cards/PKI Certs, Remedy, Windows 7/XP, Mac OS, and ARS
- Installed, mapped, troubleshot, and repaired multi-function network and personal printers
- Utilized Web Jetadmin to ensure proper network connectivity to the correct printing device
- Selected over senior staff to plan and conduct training for new technicians and managers on IT security and software unique to the agency
- Documented help desk issues using the Remedy ticketing system and developed scripts and Frequently Asked Questions FAQ information for the Knowledge Management System using PeopleSoft
- Installed and resolved issues with Juniper VPN, Cisco, and Citrix Virtual Gateway for remote staff
- Supported the Enterprise Project Management Office by performing business analysis and business process re-engineering to develop and document First Call Resolution procedures for four domains during transition to new contractor and concurrent rollout of Windows 7, earning a spot-award
- Won a cash performance bonus for successfully closing the largest number of backlogged tickets left by the outgoing contractor
- Received numerous customer kudos and challenge coins for exemplary performance and can-do attitude.
- Received, documented, triaged, and resolved enterprise and end user hardware, software, and network connectivity incidents
- Provided troubleshooting via phone and email for in-office staff and remote staff
- Identified business needs, evaluated alternative solutions, and documented process improvements leading to shorter time between ticket creation and resolution and more responsive reporting
- Built and maintained proactive rapport with Government and military personnel.
- Provided top notch telephone customer service to subscribers
- Identified and resolved complex customer account issues
- Tracked technical support issues using BMC Remedy.
- Customer relations, organizational management, and communications skills
- BMC Remedy ARS systems
- Active Directory, Microsoft Office Professional, Windows OS, Mac OS, Microsoft Citrix, Juniper, Cisco client VPN, Avaya ACD phone system, BlackBerry, and BlackBerry Enterprise Server, and PeopleSoft
- Asset tracking and management
- Troubleshooting and maintaining various multi-function printers.
- Process Improvement