- SharePoint 2007, 2010, 2013 Designer
- Business Objects
- MS Excel Pivots VBA
- MS Access VBA Integration w/ Sharepoint
- Infopath 2010, 2013, Nintex
- Oracle SQL Navigator
- Adobe Captivate
- TOAD Data Point
Data Mining Specialist Business Intelligence
Enabling Wells Fargo to gain insight into its critical operations through reporting applications and analysis tools. Information Technology project performance is tracked for each Line of Business via intranet interactive dashboards. Automation is facilitated using: Business Objects, Tableau, Pivot tables, Microsoft Access, SharePoint, and SQL Server Integration Services.
SharePoint Lead Consultant
Help business partners clarify, develop, and plan for their current and future technology needs. Analyze information requirements that may cross multiple systems. Link to SAP Financial databases via MS Access to merge with other databases. query and mine large data sets to discover transaction patterns, examine financial data and filter for targeted information using traditional SQL Server 2012, Oracle 11.2, etc.. as well as advanced visual Tableau, etc. and predictive analytic methodologies and software packages. Developed an Outlook VBA application that flags production error emails, parses the email message extracting key information and posts the results to SharePoint for enterprise collaboration and resolution. Created InfoPath forms that are published on SharePoint, that are automatically fill key employee information. Migrating SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2013 platform. Performed SharePoint site analytics in order to predict SharePoint 2013 usage. Perform peer review of code and testing in order to detect and minimize application problems.
SharePoint 2010 Lead IT Risk Management
- Helped manage the migration of a Sharepoint site from Development, to UAT, and finally into Production..
- Developed an interactive organization metaphor in Sharepoint with descriptive links for drilldown capability.
- Developed multi-media elements for the Sharepoint site asset folder.
Business Management IT Reporting Tools Developer
- Primary Task: Developed MIS to manage projects, headcount, and budgets for the Sales Technology IT area at Morgan Stanley. Integrate data feeds from multiple sources into a Sharepoint site. Developed Sharepoint workflows to automate the management approval process.
- Design and implement Excel based metrics. Extensive use of VBA to enhance data crunching.
- Create pivot tables, graphs, v-lookups, h-lookups, and merge large data sets into one worksheet.Much of this process what automated using MS Access.
- Created an Information Pump to refresh Key Performance IT Indicators and have them distributed via a SharePoint server. Automated Invoice processing using Sharepoint Designer workflows.
- Automated the creation of Business Management reports that route information from Business Objects SQL Databases to Sharepoint. Integrated MS Access, Excel, SQL, and Business Objects with various SharePoint websites.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to synthesize complex user requirements and deliver value added business solutions that result in impressive performance gains.
- Used QLIKVIEW to link to SQL, Access, Excel, and Business Objects databases to create Staffing management models for MSSB.
SharePoint Content Manager - Consultant
- Rolled out a new SharePoint site for the Legal department.
- Created SharePoint site content including the application of the top 5 web parts.
- Trained users to optimize SharePoint utilization.
- Worked as a Share Point SME to identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Developed MS Access databases linked to Sharepoint to Track pending JNJ litigation.
- Third level support for Sharepoint solutions.
SharePoint Project Manager and Technical Analyst
- Spearheaded the deployment of SharePoint for the US Army.
- Responsible for site content and structure updates, training users in SharePoint 2007 and team site administration. Responsible for SharePoint Development and Workflow coding.
- Microsoft SharePoint 2007 subject matter expert for the Web Portal team - responsible for recommending ways to utilize out-of-the-box and custom developed functionality to improve internal processes, communication and accessibility.
- Developed and maintained detailed project documentation including a project plan. Acted as a liaison between users, content owners, and the IT department.
- Utilized SharePoint Designer for all intranet/extranet workflow functionality. Managed site and web part configuration and layout.
Global Operations and Systems specialist - VP
- Developed a SharePoint site to captures KPI. Worked with end users to define their needs in the areas of document management, workflow automation, collaborative processing, and process improvement.
- Developed interfaces between Oracle and SQL Server based applications via MS/Access or SharePoint, the intranet, and supporting databases. Trained end users and departmental administrators.
- Integrated disparate business data from multiple sources. Working knowledge of Project development, Software Development Lifecycles. Expert at Excel and Access. Knowledge of relational database structures -some SQL.
- Have Front ended MS Access to a backend Oracle database.
- Using metrics identified strengths and areas of improvement across the IT organization. Responsible for the preparation and reporting of IT Weekly and Monthly Status Reports.
- Developed a time tracking system using Clarity. Defined what needed to be measured metrics and then partnered with those necessary to implement adoption.
- Project Manager for implementing Business Objects Financial Module for the CFO.
- Facilitated the gathering and definition of business requirements and designed the subsequent information architecture.
- Managed technology investments and budget for the Wealth Management CFO organization.
- Expert in the Microsoft Office suite of products, with strong emphasis on Excel macros, pivot tables, look-ups, and filtering . Premier Power Point and Access skills and external DB linkages.
Business Analyst / Business Objects Report Developer
- Project managed the deployment of software to track sales.
- Set up spreadsheets to capture and monitor data for various department initiatives.
- Analyzed the department's monthly technology expenses, determined anomalies and cost saving opportunities.
- Tracked cost savings, efficiency gains, and reductions vs. defined targets.
- Created management reports using Excel spreadsheets, macros, and pivot tables.
- Produced reports using Business Objects off of various corporate data sources.
- Generated user specifications for the existing financial accounting system.
- Used Toad to access multiple Oracle databases. Created Test cases for Oracle's OFSA, and created reports in Business Objects that helped analysts ensure the new financial system has integrity and reconciles.
- Created a self-service - web based - multimedia training system to transfer knowledge to the technical staff.
Project Manager / Senior Financial Analyst
- Designed a project tracking system and developed it using Lotus Notes groupware.
- Consolidated project tracking across the division into one unified report.
- Designed metrics that provided early warning of production events impacting service and expense targets.
- Used On-Line Analytical Process OLAP via Business Objects, to produce Key Performance measures.
- Created complex Business Intelligence reports, mapping MS Excel and MS Access to Oracle and SQL backend servers.
- Automated the distribution of monthly management reports by integrating them into the corporate email system.
Project Manager / Financial Analyst- Information Technology
- Developed the IT Annual Capital and Operating Expense budget for the division.
- Ensured each IT capital funding request includes a Rate of Return, Net Present Value and payback period, consistent with corporate hurdle rates.
- Consolidated project tracking systems.