HIGHLIGHT OF QUALIFICATIONS
- SharePoint Administration with experience in MS SharePoint forms and workflows, including:
- MS SharePoint Server 2007/2010, MS Office 2007/2010, MS SharePoint Designer 2007/2010 workflows, MS InfoPath 2007/2010 forms, MS PowerShell, MS Windows Server, MS Exchange Server, MS SQL Server, all versions of MS Windows, including MS Windows 7 64-bit .
- SharePoint Administration, including creating sites, lists, libraries, assigning access rights, and modifying existing sites, lists and libraries. Install and configure web parts, solution packages. Worked with other SharePoint Developers to create new content, Web Services, XML content.
- Create complex workflows using MS SharePoint Designer and Nintex Workflow 2007/2010 for new and existing lists and libraries. Designed MS InfoPath forms from existing paper forms or documents, and design forms from verbal instructions. Utilize Web Services, SharePoint libraries or lists, MS SQL Server databases, and XML files.
- Gather/interpret user requirements and turn those into non-developmental solutions, using InfoPath, Office, SharePoint Designer, and Out-Of-The-Box solutions. SharePoint Administration, including creating sites, lists, libraries, assigning access rights, and modifying existing sites, lists and libraries. Install and configure web parts, solution packages.
- Design MS InfoPath forms from existing paper forms or documents, and design forms from verbal instructions. Utilize Web Services, SharePoint libraries or lists, MS SQL Server databases, and XML files.
- Create complex workflows using MS SharePoint Designer for new and existing lists and libraries.
- Work with other SharePoint Admins and Developers to create new content, Web Services, XML content.
- Train and work with users of SharePoint forms and workflows, troubleshoot issues, make changes to forms and workflows as necessary.
IT Desktop Specialist
- Implemented a MS SharePoint Server. Administrated security settings, created lists libraries. Created forms in MS SharePoint and in MS InfoPath. Created workflows in both MS SharePoint and in MS SharePoint Designer 2007. Trained users to utilize MS SharePoint both locally and remotely.
- Utilized Helpdesk software created in MS SharePoint and trained users in creating helpdesk tickets. Prioritized and resolved helpdesk tickets daily. Implemented a hardware database to track asset tags for hardware and a software license inventory database.
- Desktop/laptop setups including contacting vendors, arranging purchase and delivery of hardware, accessories, extended warranties and software. Reset passwords, unlocked accounts and created new users in Active Directory.
- Migrated servers, desktops, laptops and printers locally and at a remote location to new AD domain with new IP ranges and added additional server hardware at the remote location. Installed MS CRM software, administered user rights security settings, trained users, and resolved issues.
- Utilized MS Virtual Server to create separate instances for ESET Nod32 AntiVirus, MS WSUS server and Norton Ghost imaging server.Installed Symantec AntiVirus and monitored for all users. Migrated users to ESET Nod32 and installed/monitored same.
- Utilized Cisco WebEx for team enterprise wide meetings. Trained users to create meetings and utilize WebEx capabilities to sharing documents, giving presentations and teleconferencing, reducing travel expenses and email loads.
- Installed Skype and webcams, microphones and speakers where necessary. Trained users to utilize Skype to save the company money for all International calling, and user to user calling while traveling.
- Primary responsibilities included supporting and troubleshooting network switches, routers, MS Windows 2000/2003 Servers, Sun Solaris and HP UNIX servers, manage remote network shares, monitoring DNS, TCP/IP, DSU/CSU/T1 WAN/LAN connections, and supporting desktop users.
- Responsibilities included the installation of computer hardware, software, network terminals and printers, as well as software installations and configurations for approximately 350 Dell desktop computers, HP printers and over 300 Paxar barcode printers.
- Utilized scripting for location-wide updates changes to 400 computers, using VBScript Perl. Windows Server 2000/2003 added users, managed security rights and created shares, created backups.
- Tracked and updated open problems and/or escalated as needed using Remedy helpdesk software. Tracked all JC Penney SSC resources using Peregrine Asset Center database software, Symbol Pocket PC scanner. Created and distributed barcode labels for same.