An innovative and dynamic technologically savvy Business Analyst with over eight years of corporate experience 8yrs , and MBA in Finance with successful background in Business Analysis, Business Modeling, Requirement Gathering, Technical Documentation, Software Validation Data Analysis professional and institutional claims management. Domain experience in Financial Management as well as all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle and a firm understanding of the technologies involved including VB.Net, SOA web services, XML , SQL and code. Proficient in Implementing SharePoint and hands on experienced in using CASE tools in gathering, analyzing and documenting requirement artifacts.
Six Sigma DMAIC , SDLC Waterfall, Spiral, Agile RUP XP tools, and SCRUM
Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7, UNIX, Mac OSX, LINUX, ERP, SOA.
Business Management Tools
GAP , SWOT, RISK, ROI, COST-BENEFIT IMPACT Analysis
Oracle , MS Access, MS SQL, Main Frame Altova, XMLSpy, Microsoft Visual
C, HTML, VB scripting, .ASP, Visual Studio, Python, SOA XML , SQL.
Business Process Modeling Tools
MS VISIO, RUP Tools Rational Requisite Pro, Rational Rose, Rational Clear Case
HP Quality Center, Mercury QC
SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2007, SharePoint 2003, MS Office Word/Excel/Power Point/ Visio
Web X, MS Outlook, MS Excel Marketing Engineering, Oracle crystal ball, XTCM Management Studio, Microsoft Communicator.
SharePoint Business Analyst/
- Analyzing the Interactive Business Units. Independently worked with users and developers to define concepts.
- Content editing in SharePoint 2013
- Content Migration from SharePoint 2003, 2007 to 2013
- Gather requirements by conducting requirements workshops, as-Is and To -Be work flow analysis, surveys, use cases and scenarios.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Collaborated with project team members to analyze business needs and deliver the following artifacts as needed: Business Requirements Document, Use Cases, and Traceability Matrix
- Facilitating sign off from stake holder, project sponsors and users along with perseverance to ensure Technical Leads understand the business requirements through BRD reviews
Sr. Business Analyst
- Analysis business processes and performs needs assessments in an effort to align information technology solutions with business initiatives. Interprets business needs and translates them into system requirements
- Writes business specifications and forwards to technical staff for system development
- Interprets systems specifications to develop, maintain and support automated business processes
- Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
- Configure system settings and options, plans and executes acceptance testing, and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements.
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
- Interface with External Clients and communicate system components
- Execute training sessions by preparing documentation and demonstrating system functionality
- Document system solutions, training guides, and/or user manuals
- Eexercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Used MS Visio and Enterprise Architect to create flowcharts and work flow diagrams.
- Managed Traceability Matrix to trace Business Requirements, Functional Requirements, Use Cases and Test Cases.
Sr. Data Analytics specialist
- Defined the project charter, created project stake holders list and documented the WBS Work break down structure
- Created the requirements schedule and the project road map
- Defined the requirements elicitation technique and gathered requirements through conducting interviews with all business stakeholders
- Responsible for the Business and System Requirement Specification and approval
- Establish Data Governance related to future interaction request to web service. Elicit and documented parameters, standards necessary for interactions request for future analytics
- Performed Data Analysis based on exploratory data analysis using R language. Performed data mining using various techniques including clustering, decision trees, ensemble models, association analysis using the GUI RATTLE
- Performed Data Manipulation, Data Exploration, Data clustering, Data segmentation, Forecasting and Time Series analysis and built Regression models
- Contributed to the development and advancement of new principles, concepts and strategies for the services supported by the team
- Debug problems across complex applications and environments
- Communicated project status, system issues, and accomplishments to peers, and manager.
- Managed critical issues and escalate to technical managers and peers as needed to resolve project, design, and/or Production issues.
- Developed business process diagram, contextual diagram, activity diagram, sequence diagram and data flow diagram
- Performed end-to-end analysis of the web services supporting the enterprise level applications
- Conducted data analysis in support of applications and projects, including identifying and documenting business rules, data needs and data specifications.
- Partnered with multiple business units to provide an understanding of the data governance policies and standards that impact their operations
- Engaged directly with internal clients to understand their culture and business, translating their data management objectives into detailed delivery plans
- Created process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to solution designers and developers and/or the project team.
- Help define requirements based on user and stakeholder needs.
- Research, design, and prototype new user experiences.
- Designed Developed Data Lineage across enterprise level applications
Environment: Siebel, Ab Initio, HP ALM, R Studio, IBM DB2, MS Visio , ERWIN Data Modeler , SAP HANA , RATTLE , RCommander ,Hadoop.
Sr. Business Rules Engineer
- Assisted in building sophisticated Algorithm based on the business process and data requirements
- Wrote business scenarios, use cases and assisted in interface/prototype designs.
- Assisted teams in Agile sprint planning and trouble shooting of the customer issues. Active member of the triage team for the analysis of the system and data related issues.
- Communicated with developers on daily basis during requirement and development sessions. Helped them in understanding the business requirements for the proper implementation of business rules in the system development
- Managed backlog items, and enter user stories in Scrum DO for the current and upcoming iterations. Worked closely with the team/stakeholders to verify that the iteration needs were met and properly communicated.
- Acted as a Scrum master and managed a team of 9 members, provided support to development team and testing team.
- Worked with multiple teams like business requirements team, V V Verification and validation , PDM Production Data Management team Infrastructure team. Represented the ADO Application development organization and worked with these cross functional teams to align everyone's interest and synchronize streamlined the application development process.
Environment: Java script, JMS, JSON, Oracle 11g, Fitness Testing tool , DB Fit , QTP, IBM Cognos, SERENA, ALM Application Life Cycle Mgt , MS Visio, MS project MS office.