- 9+ years of IT Experience in Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of Web, Windows, and Client/Server Applications. Also have experience in Database Administration, Network Administration, Application Analyst and Technical Support
- Experience with installing and configuring SharePoint 2007/2010/2013 infrastructure
- Experience in Migration on SharePoint farms (from SP - 2007 to SP-2010 and SP-2010 to SP-2013)
- Review current client infrastructure to determine best practice implementation for SharePoint Server 2007/2010 and Windows SharePoint Services
- SharePoint infrastructure and configuring Security including Authentication, security roles, user groups, audiences, item level security based on Active Directory and Form based authentication in SharePoint 2010/2013 & SharePoint 2013 on Office 365.
- Worked with product installation, configuration, administration, maintenance and troubleshooting for (MOSS) 2013, SharePoint Portal Server (SPS) 2010 and Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) 2.0/3.0 and Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010
- Experience in Creating, Configuring & Decommissioning Enterprise Search and Fast Search
- Experience in configuring Web Application, Managed Metadata Service, User Profile Service, Office Web Application, BI Tools, Health monitoring, deploying and monitoring Custom solutions
- Experience in Installing, Configuration and Supporting TFS (Team Foundation Server) 2010 & 2013 and Microsoft Project Server 2010 & 2013
- Worked on Architecture, development and implementation of SharePoint 2010/2013 farms
- Implemented SharePoint data protection, backup, restore and disaster recovery in SharePoint farm
- Experience in Creating site collections, site columns, content types and quota templates in SharePoint 2007/2010/2013
- Installing various 3rd party software and systems technical support and troubleshooting
- Experience in SQL Server administration and managing databases in SQL Server 2008/2012
- Experience in practicing different software methodologies like Agile, Scrum and Waterfall
OS/Platforms: Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/ Azure, Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8
Microsoft Technologies: SharePoint Portal Server 2003, SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS), SharePoint Server 2010/2013, SharePoint 2013 on Office 365 & SharePoint Online, MS Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2010/2013, MS Project Server 2010/2013
Development Tools: Visual Studio 2010, SharePoint Designer 2007/2010/2013
Database: MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012 , Oracle 9i, 10g
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, Windows PowerShell, Management Shell 2013
Applications: Microsoft Office 2003/2007/2010 , MS Project, MS Visio 2003/2007
Networking Protocols: TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, APACHE
3rd Party Admin Tools: ULS Viewer, SharePoint Manager, DocAve/AvePoint, POWERGUI, Nintex
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Sr. SharePoint Systems Administrator & Architect
- Performed the SharePoint Administrative task Operation, Implementation for SharePoint 2007, 2010 and 2013 Farms including SharePoint 2013 on Office 365.
- Performed the Designing, Analyzing and solving Application/Server related issues in a timely manner
- Manage and security process as it relates to the applications
- Performed Level II troubleshooting for SharePoint, Project Server and Team Foundation Server
- Collaborate with teams to configure tools for monitoring and use them to pro-actively resolve issues
- Worked closely with IT sub teams including Database Administrators, Service Desk, Developers, and Architecture
- Designed and Implemented appropriate levels of Disaster Recovery strategies
- Created and maintained Technical Documentation
- Developed Training and Mentor team members
- Participated in Monthly Maintenance Windows / SharePoint/ SQL Server
Environment: Windows Server 2008 R2/2012, SharePoint 2007/2010/2013 /,SharePoint 2013 on Office 365, SQL Server 2008 R2/2012, Windows PowerShell, Management Shell 2013, TFS 2010/2013, MS Project Server 2010/2013, SharePoint Designer, ULS Viewer, SharePoint Manager 2010, AvePoint, Nintex Workflow, Remote Desktop Manager.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. SharePoint Infrastructure Architect
- Performed the deployment of SP 2013 farms both in windows Server 2012 & Azure Environment.
- Implemented Performance tuning SP2010/13, SP integration with multiple platforms and SP disaster Recovery Planning
- Integrating SP2013/SP2010 Claims based authorizations with 3rd party identity providers like Ping Federated Authentication
- Performed content migration and definition of content deployment plans
- Create documentation to provide knowledge transfer to other team members
- Maintained SP & Fast Search farms, daily monitoring, troubleshooting and performance analysis
- Participated in configuration & maintenance of libraries lists, site collections & search optimization
- Performed typical systems administrative activities (site creation & infrastructure issue resolution)
- Assisted developers/designers to prototype/implement best practices within SP
- Configured the SharePoint Performance Point, PowerPivot Service Application, SSRS, SSAS on SP 2010
- Participated in establishing controls, standards & procedures for SP environment
- Coordinated with developers & designers to standardize, optimize data/information storage & retrieval
- Worked with Enterprise Architecture group to help implement Abbott’s information architecture
- Acted as Gatekeeper of production environments: Codes review/approve solution deployments, implement, and monitor production changes
- Established & administer process for monitoring developer access to production environment
Environment: Windows Server 2008 R2/2012/Azure, SharePoint 2007/2010/2013 , SQL Server 2008 R2/2012, PowerShell, Management Shell 2013, Team Foundation Server2010, Project Server 2010, SharePoint Designer, ULS Viewer, SharePoint Manager 2010, AvePoint, Nintex Workflow, Remote Desktop Manager.
Confidential, CLEVELAND, OH
Sr. SharePoint Administrator
- Involved in Configuring, Maintenance, Troubleshoot and Administration of SP 2010 and IIS 7.0.
- Worked on creating and modifying Site Collections, Site Templates, Team Site, Document Workspace and Meeting Workspace for managing Web portal information.
- Involved in the entire Migration Project from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013
- Extensively implemented Search Services and also created Blog, Wiki & My Site Pages with Status Updates & RSS Feeds for social collaboration.
- Add and configured web parts, site creation and content management (libraries, lists, surveys and pages), Customized Look & Feel of portal by modifying Master Pages and using CSS.
- Configured Performance Point Services and Secure Store Services for BI centre to use SQL database and display them in different charts.
- Performed the administration and troubleshooting of custom .Net applications
- Created External Content type using Managed Meta data service and Taxonomy to enable data access and update database implementing BCS and SSS services.
- Populated all Active Directory Users into Share Point Users Profile and assigned them into various target audiences group.
- Configured the Microsoft Business Intelligence tools SSRS and SSIS services on SharePoint 2010
- Created different Search Scopes based on file types and add property in advance search to search data in specific column.
- Set up Permission levels for individual users and SP & Active Directory groups in sites, libraries and lists as per requirement.
- Scheduled regular Backups by setting Timer Jobs from Central Administration and also using PowerShell CMDLETS at regular intervals.
Environment: Windows Server 2008 R2, SharePoint 2010/2013, SQL Server 2008 R2, PowerShell, SharePoint Designer 2010, ULS Viewer, SharePoint Manager 2010, DOCAVE Administrator
- Involved in entire project life cycle, preparing upgrade and migration plans for sites and site collections from existing MOSS 2007 to new SharePoint 2010 environment
- Managed complete migration using Database approach, Pre-upgrade check
- Export all web applications by using STSADM commands for use in SP Server 2010
- Performed complete (Full) and partial (Differential) backups before updating the portal
- Installed all pre-requisites of SharePoint Server 2010 before performing up-gradation
- Upgrade Farm with all Existing Servers including WFEs & Search Servers and Configuration Database
- Content Migration and Deployment API are utilized extensively all over the process
- Used Microsoft Visio for designing the workflow templates and figures
- Utilized Central Administration Site to manage corporate server farm and created /extended web applications to isolate SharePoint sites
- Involved in deploying features by using the PowerShell CMDLETS at site collection and site level.
- Performed full and partial import from Active Directory server to Synchronize User Profiles
- Set up Permission levels and permissions for individual users, SharePoint and Active Directory groups, libraries and lists
- Modified and customized master and content pages using SharePoint Designer 2010 to enable conditional formatting.
- Created custom site columns and content types based on Content Type hierarchy and used them in list and document libraries.
- Involved in System Monitoring, Log Analysis, Performance Analysis and Performance Tuning in SharePoint Server 2010.
Environment: Windows Server 2008 R2, MOSS 2007, SP 2010, PowerShell, SharePoint Designer, SQL Server 2008 R2, Microsoft Visio, ULS Viewer, SharePoint Manager 2010, DOCAVE Administrator
- Installed, Configured and Deployed MOSS 2007.
- Created SharePoint user Groups and Active Directory Service user accounts.
- Set up Search Service application in MOSS.
- Deployed Features and Solutions through STSADM commands
- Debugged the log files to fix the errors
- Created and maintained multiple content databases
- Created workflows using SP Designer
- Deployed many web parts and solution packages.
- Created content types, lists and sites
- Farm Administration through Central admin, batch scripts and STSADM commands
- Carried out backup/restore on routine basis
Environment: Windows Server 2008, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007, DOCAVE, Microsoft SQL Server 2005
- Investigation and documentation of operational specifications and application functionality
- Functional requirements (specifications) for software enhancements
- Project work as assigned
- Training new users/analysts
- Definition of project scope and objectives
- Management and status reporting tools, e.g. Microsoft Project
- System testing/quality assurance
- Implementation Planning and Post-live support
Environment: Microsoft windows XP/ VISTA, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, SQL Server 2008
Technical Support Engineer
- Provide onsite support for standard software and operating systems to PCs, Laptops and Servers.
- Installation of OS and application software on server platforms based on client requirements.
- Perform file backup and restore operations on servers in accordance with client instructions.
- Re-installation of a single local or network printer as a result of hardware or software failure.
- Networking Support includes checking network connection, IP configuration, domain name configuration, VPN configuration, IE proxy configuration.
- Rebuild PCs as a result of hardware or software failure, including the restoration of image and user data.
- Restore data to the swapped Desktop from the central Server storage.
- Perform Documentation and compliance procedures.
Environment: Windows server 2003 and 2008, Windows XP, Windows VISTA, Lotus-Notes, Bloomberg, Quality center, Service Online, Adobe Professional.
Junior Database Administrator
- Provide database administration and database development support.
- Provide services for database design, development, and support to the Microsoft SQL Server; transact SQL, Microsoft Visual Basic and Oracle Software.
- Assist in the design, implementation and maintenance of data warehouses. Also implements MS SQL Server Data Transformation Services.
- Provides ongoing systems development which includes visual Basic coding, MS SQL database scripting, MS Active Server Page development, and operating system shell scripting.
- Provide administration for the database including database management and backup activities, development and redesign activities toward a dimensional model, and ad-hoc database support.
Environment: Windows server 2003, MS SQL Server 2000, Microsoft Project, FTP, MS access, Crystal reports.
Assistant System Network Administrator
- Assist Network Administrator in supporting server applications and operating systems.
- Provide helpdesk assistance in resolving software, hardware and network related problems.
- Assist in equipment set-up and software installation and updates.
- Assist in maintenance of telephone systems and computer stations.
- Perform troubleshooting, archiving and back-up of server applications.
- Manage inventory of software licenses, software application, hardware components and IT supplies.
- Generate email and network accounts for new users.
- Coordinate with Manager to set user access, permissions and roles to prevent unauthorized access.
Environment: Windows server 2000, Linux, Norton Ghost Windows, active directory and VMware.