- I have over 23 years of experience in various capacities to include sales, front desk, technical support, technical writing, information technology, testing, customer service, and customer satisfaction.
- I have over 13 years of excellent SharePoint skills to include site administration, user instruction, wiki, blog, workflow, surveys, development, and creativity to effectively and efficiently manage office and customer relationship systems.
- In addition, I have over 20 years of experience in Microsoft Office suites including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project and Access, and Configuration Management, technical information maintenance and documentation, and computer support.
- I have extensive knowledge of information technology concepts and principles, theories and functions of computer systems and the principles and techniques of Information Technology documentation; methods, procedures and techniques of conducting feasibility studies for system conversions and enhancements.
- I have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- I am a fast learner, easily trainable and I adapt to changes with a commitment to excellence. My expertise lies in formatting, managing, analyzing, researching, and trouble - shooting data. I am multi-tasked and organized in order to accommodate very demanding schedules while putting teams together and coordinate projects.
- I also have an understanding of programming concepts and experience in content management, developing business requirement documentation, data warehousing, analyzing business needs, organizing data for indexing and taxonomy purposes, and researching business intelligence. I audit data for completeness and accuracy and develop quality control processes to improve communication.
- My research skills involve using the Internet and other media libraries, developing and modifying queries, and reviewing local data to aid in the completion of tasks. I have also performed software testing in which I developed and executed test plans.
- I have trained and assisted others on the use of the various technical and software issues, proposal tools, and office equipment.
- I created user guides, document templates, and reviewed and edited documentation.
- I have also administered the collaborative Microsoft SharePoint sites for a varied set of users.
- I am proficient in SharePoint Fundamentals and Site Administration.
FUNCTIONAL/SUBJECT MATTER EXPERIENCE:
ProSci ADKAR OCM
Microsoft Office Suite
SharePoint Portal/Collaboration Tools (MOSS 2007/2010/2013/2016 )
SharePoint Administration & Development, DWP, Web parts
Windows OS: 95; 98; NT; 2000; XP, Vista (32-bit) and Win7/10
MS Project, SharePoint Wikis, Blogs, and Surveys
Problem Solving Skills
Research & Marketing
CS-RCS Config Mgmt. Tool
Adobe Acrobat, Creative Suite 4
Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop (CS4)
Rational Visual Test
SAS & Power BI
Familiar with Active Directory
Familiar with Microsoft Exchange
Remedy Help Ticket System
Data Science/Microsoft R
Programmer/ Analyst/SharePoint Administration/Technical Writer
- Coordinate and conduct complex web application development;
- Conduct and coordinate in-depth technical research, feasibility studies and systems analysis to create system design;
- Create technical documentation in the form of user guides, technical analysis, and project workflows.
- Developed user guides for the MUNIS CRM system for Payroll, HR, Accounts Payable (AP), Community Development, and the Information Services Department.
- Analyze and recommend new procedures and techniques to improve supported websites and applications.
- Serves as project leader for complex projects;
- Maintains and enhances Technical Documentation for Munis application systems and Tyler Content Management.
- Perform program development;
- Prepare testing documentation for new or modified programs and/or systems. Provide work leadership, guidance, training and direction to Confidential staff.
- Utilize SharePoint for project management;
- Provide Resource Management Analysis. Assist in Communication and Change Management design and implementation of Business Applications.
- Organize and manage business requirements and definition meetings with business partners. Assist in defining integration and implementation plans.
- Provide support to internal and external users. Keep abreast of new developments in the Information Technology fields;
- Ensure integrity of websites and web application during maintenance/enhancement activities. Continue education by attending meetings, training sessions, seminars.
- Attend and participate in IT continuing education both formal and in-service training: Resolve user difficulties by providing narrative and hands-on training.
- Designs, develops, implements, and maintains external websites.
- Develops technical architecture of web sites including coding and user interface design.
- Manages functionality, daily updates, accuracy of the website’s content and assigned website related projects.
- Designs web interfaces, developing layout designs and concepts.
- Produces a variety of web related multimedia graphics, animations, and content related materials to support various Internet sites.
- Ensures consistency, accuracy and compliance.
Strategic Communications Analyst/SharePoint Administration
- Created Sites and Sub-sites within the site collections for Various Departments and accordingly created new Site Permission levels and Groups for SharePoint 2010 site.
- Created different users, roles, document libraries, form libraries, Team sites for projects, issue Lists on SharePoint Server 2010.
- Utilized SharePoint Reusable workflows and customized as per user benefits. Designed Custom List View Web Part using Client Object Model with customization of XSLT. Created and managed Custom Site Definitions, Site Templates, Site Columns, Document & Picture Libraries, Lists, List Views, User Alerts, Links, Events and Content Type on SharePoint server 2010 for various departments. Designed an InfoPath form with different views using InfoPath 2010 designer.
- Used Share Point Designer 2010 for branding and customizing Share Point Server 2010 by modifying Master Pages.
- Applied the SharePoint styles to the web parts using the SharePoint style classes so that the web parts will have the same look and feel as of the web part page they are deployed into.
- Created & Deployed Connectable Custom Web Parts.
- Developed custom workflow templates using Visual Studio 2010.
- Utilized custom web parts for analysis reports and defect tracking.
- Worked at a strategic level to develop and execute communication and information architecture strategies and plans.
- Ensured key communication, training, workforce impacts and knowledge management messages are consistent with Enterprise/Department/Area goals.
- Planned and designed internal and external strategies for communications. Communicated business concepts and impacts to technical audiences.
- Conducted communication assessments to measure gaps and deficiencies that create barriers to implementing change.
- Participated in communication analysis and effectively disseminate key messages for all audiences identified in the analysis.
- Facilitated information sessions with cross-functional teams to keep communication channels open between work efforts.
- Served as a business SME to provide specific audience attributes and delivery protocols.
- Trained in Organizational Change Management (e.g., Prosci Change Management certification)
- Experienced in identifying business requirements.
- Coordinated end user communication, knowledge management, and workforce impacts to projects.
- Experienced in planning and analysis techniques.
- Effectively researched, captured, wrote, proofread, and disseminated messages. Possessed a thorough knowledge of the business and communication processes.
- Understood of Enterprise goals, drivers, and processes for multiple areas (Systems, Zone/Operational, Agency, etc.).
- Navigated the Enterprise and Departments. Understood fundamentals of project management. built and managed customer/stakeholder relationships.
- Developed Executive-level communication development and communication.
- Developed content for presentations using a variety of tools (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint).
- Coordinated communication events and meetings.
- Provided communication and SharePoint Design consulting advice to project teams.
- Utilized complex analysis to determine communication, training, workforce impacts and knowledge management needs.
- Determined large customer/audience-facing impacts and/or multiple roles impacted by implemented change.
- Identified significant changes being introduced which represent a change in direction and/or an impact on responsibilities or careers.
- Developed, augmented, and maintained workflows for construction management projects utilizing SharePoint 2010, SharePoint Designer 2010, and InfoPath 2007/2010.
- Developed forms, performed site management, and created documentation for the workflows.
- Organized and documented business rules and processes to reflect workflows.
Information Assurance Analyst
- Utilized SharePoint 2010 to develop custom web parts, sites, lists, and reports.
- Designed Team forms using InfoPath.
- Developed Web portal using Windows Expression Web.
- Organized and updated sties.
- Participated in the evaluation, development, and implementation of security standards, procedures, and guidelines for multiple platforms and diverse systems environments;
- Designed network vulnerability scans and provided remediation alternatives;
- Developed specifications for complex network security and protection technologies for company information and network systems and applications; and Identified emerging vulnerabilities and evaluated associated risks and threat using the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard (DSS).
- Managed the databases that are used for reporting and analyzing payment card industry data (data warehousing).
- Indexed the documents for quick reference and utilized the PCI DSS taxonomy to classify the documents.
- Used data to provide key performance indicators for PCI DSS compliance.
Customer Service Representative
- Analyzed customer needs;
- Deliver extraordinary member satisfaction to members seeking technical support;
- Demonstrated empathy and a pleasant and professional telephone manner;
- Used effective listening skills to gather, document and process necessary information to provide timely assistance to members;
- Worked with members to determine the best course of action, explaining membership benefits and what action will occur;
- Stayed current on membership policies and procedures;
- Provided service in a fast pace environment with high call volumes;
- Provided one call resolution.
Confidential, COLORADO SPRINGS, CO
Technical Writer, Desktop Publisher
- Under the direction of the Director of Proposals, responsible for monitoring and coordinating the processes for the timely and compliant submission of proposals, responsive to assigned business opportunities from RFP release through contract award.
- Coordinated the processes and support activities involved in the submission of well-developed and compliant proposals responsive to Government procurements.
- Such interaction involves liaison and interface with multiple departments (e.g. Business Area Teams, Contracts, HR, Legal, Communications, Finance, and Security, etc.) and personnel (e.g. partners, subcontractors, consultants, and technical representatives, etc.).
- Reviewed and ensured proposal compliance with the RFP, coordinated and conducted comprehensive compliance reviews from RFP release through the various color teams, ENs, FPR, and award.
- Monitored proposal progress regarding team assignments and available resources, recommending courses of action, as necessary. Identified and advised the Proposal Manager on concerns directly affecting the progress, compliance, and quality of proposals. Briefed the Director of Proposals periodically throughout the proposal process and as requested.
- Coordinated the management and technical proposal development process with the Publications staff (e.g. desk top publishing, graphics, edit, assembly, and book check).
- Supported and improved proposal development processes, developed and implemented standardized procedures, as needed.
- Supported Color Team processes (e.g. Pre-Proposal, Kickoff, Pink, Red, and Gold) and other proposal development-related activities, as required.
- Coordinated and ensured signoff of the Proposal Compliance Review form prior to the submission of proposals (Legal, Contracts, Pricing, Capture Manager, and Proposal Manager).
- Prepared, reviewed, and updated the opportunity status report.
- Updated the 'Proposal Resources and Assignments' Status Matrix.
- Reviews Annotated Outlines and developed Proposal Compliance Matrixes based in large part on RFP Sections to classify the proposal sections (taxonomy).
- Standardized proposal budget submission and reviewed processes to ensure timely progress reporting (budget to actual).
- Reviewed, developed, and standardized proposal guidelines, templates, brief sheets, and writers’ instructions.
- Identified and introduced potential teammates and subcontractors to Capture and Proposal Managers.
- Delivered proposals, compliance matrices, and statements of work (SOWs) as required.
Confidential, COLORADO SPRINGS, CO
Business Analyst, SharePoint Administrator
- Collected and analyzed user requirements and procedures to automate or improve existing information systems to provide business intelligence to upper management.
- Maintained SharePoint collaborative site.
- Collaborated with end-users to observe work flow and business practices in order to determine what information is processed and how it is processed.
- Utilized understanding of computer system capabilities to optimize the process of data entry, retrieval, analysis to provide accurate and timely reporting of data and program outcomes from information systems for business intelligence gathering.
- Performed research to create logical functionality to ensure business application systems can be effectively implemented and meet actual business needs.
- Investigated, recommended and implemented solutions, in collaboration with management, to modify business practices or information systems to serve new purposes or improve work flow for process improvement.
- Tracked bugs and fixes;
- Utilized effective communication skills to translate business practices and the needs of end-users to technical experts and software vendors.
- Documented and distributed weekly technical discussions and provided detailed summary of tasks.
- Translated technical details about information system capabilities and limitations to end-users and developed training and technical guides.
- Worked collaboratively and effectively with vendors and technical experts.
- Prepared documentation of business rules, practices and policies.
- Performed quality assurance of data to maintain data integrity.
- Utilized and refined tools and queries to analyze data for program reports, program evaluation and/or planning.
- Wrote, updated and submitted routine, periodic, and special reports. Read manuals, periodicals, and technical reports to assess the usefulness of pre-developed application packages and adapting them to a user environment.
- Developed written computer system and software training guidelines and conduct training for end-users.
- Monitored and identified emerging technology developments.
- Participated in departmental emergency planning and response activities. Promoted public health within the community. Performed other duties as required.
- Took personal responsibility to provide exceptional customer service in order to promote and maintain a positive Department of Health image, constructive working environment, and foster pride and professionalism in the workplace and community.