- Software Analysis/Design/Development/Unit Testing…Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Implementation/Design using WSS 3.0 and MS SharePoint Server 2007/2010; 2013 Admin
Development Tools: VS.NET, Visual Interdev 6.0, MS Front Page 2000, EditPlus
3rd Party Tools for SharePoint: Bamboo Workflows, DocAve, Control Point & Metalogix
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, SSRS
Databases: Oracle, DB2, MS SQL Server, MS Access
Operating Systems: Windows 95 to 8, Windows Server, Novell NetWare and UNIX.
SharePoint 2003 & 2013 Server Administration /Architect
- Administering SharePoint 2003 and 2013 servers for the migration.
- Migrated from successfully using MetaVis applicatoin from the Shared Services to the RackSpace.
- Migrated data from alongwith user permissions.
- Trained all users and created user and administration document.
- Fixed all issues at folder and file names to easily fetch the information any time using the url.
SharePoint 2010 Server Administrator/Architect
- Supported Migration between SharePoint .
- Created new portals for different divisions.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Established SharePoint portal for all company departments; moved network drive data to SharePoint portal; tested and verified.
- Trained staff/groups on SharePoint tools.
- Supported and monitored MS SharePoint 2007 and 2010.
- Helped local Senior Architect implement SharePoint 2010 Server; supported SharePoint 2007 Portal for 65,000 employees.
- Supported two cornerstone applications for US Foods customers and sales initiatives; led migration from SharePoint for 10 different divisions.
- Modified look/feel using SharePoint Designer 2010. Created master pages and layouts for authorized users to publish content, including content types and site columns.
Lead SharePoint Analyst/Administrator
- Supported large - end user community. Created custom web part for announcements and to display important messages based on user groups.
- Implemented notification system dat automatically sent email to appropriate personnel as forms were submitted.
- Developed using SharePoint Designer, InfoPath and Visual Studio for City of New Orleans, Plato Learning,and HI5 Consulting.
- Computerized healthcare system processes for Cresent Home Health, Bloomingdale, IL.
- SharePoint Implementation/Administration/Migration for Plato Learning, Minnesota, MN.
- SharePoint Implementation/Administration for Maximum Rehabilitation Services and Maximum Home Health Care, Palos Heights, IL.
- SharePoint 2007/2010 implementation for Hi5 Consulting.
- Lead SharePoint Analyst/Developer and Web Developer for City of New Orleans under Microsoft's Project Management Team.
- SharePoint Administrator for Service Payment Plan.
- SharePoint Administrator for The Mutual Bank.