- 7 years of experience in all stages of the software development life cycle SDLC using agile and iterative methodology.
- More than Four years of experience as a SharePoint Developer in installing, configuring, developing and administering Microsoft Office SharePoint Server MOSS 2007/2010/2013,Project Server 2010/2013.
- Expertise in ASP.NET, AJAX, WCF,C , ADO.NET, LINQ, Service Oriented Architecture SOA , Web- Forms, REST API and CAML, XML Web Services using WSDL ,JSON RESTful and SOAP Protocol.
- Developed custom workflows using SharePoint designer 2010/2007 and Windows workflow foundation WWF 3.0
- Designed and supported automated deployment processes and best practices for SharePoint solution deployments features, WSP
- Extensive Knowledge on creating Sites, Site columns, Lists, List views, Site templates, Wiki sites, Team sites as a SharePoint Administrator.
- Hands-on experience in designing and implementing various SharePoint Web Parts, Event handlers, Features, Workflows, Content Types, Custom Document Libraries , Lists and Event Receivers .
- Constructed Master Pages and page Layouts based on markup provided by graphic designers using SharePoint Designer.
- Strong proficiency in designing and developing forms using InfoPath 2007/2010.
- Experience in creating Workflowsusing Visio 2010.
- Worked on Business Data Connectivity BCS service to integrate business data from back-end server applications to Office Share Point Server 2007/2010.
- Managed and Maintained the Time service tasks for updating data and configuration in farm databases
- Hands on experience in SQL Server database design and development in writing Constraints, Indexes, Views, Stored Procedures, Cursors, Triggers and User Defined Functions.
- Proficient with SQL 2005 and Key Performance Indicators for Custom Web Parts.
- Experience working with Business Intelligence Tools like KPI Dashboard,Reporting Services SSRS and Power Pivot.
- Good knowledge of Installing and Configuring Active Directory AD on Windows Server 2003/2008/2012.
- Involved in both Unit testing and Integration Testing and possessed knowledge in quality process.
- Knowledge of custom error pages and exception handling.
- Proficient with SQL 2005 and Key Performance Indicators for Custom Web Parts
- Maintaining the Source code using Team Foundation Server TFS in a multi developer environment.
- Excellent analytical, trouble-shooting skills and a highly motivated team player.
- Highly Motivated, Quick learner with strong communication skills and ability to work independently as well as a responsible team player.
SharePoint : SharePoint Server2013,SharePoint Server2010,MOSS 2007,SharePoint
Portal Server 2003, WSS 3.0,InfoPath 2007,SharePoint Designer
2007/2010, MS Front Page 2003,MS Office SDK
.NET Technologies : .NET Framework,2.0/3.x/4.x, ASP.NET, C .NET, VB.NET, ADO.NET.
Scripting Languages : T-SQL, PL/SQL, HTML 5, DHTML, Java Script, JQuery, CSS 3, XML, XSL and XSLT
Languages : C, C , C , VB, VC , C, Java, UML.
Databases : MS SQL Server 2000/05/08/12, DB2, Oracle 9i/10g
Back Office Products : IIS 6.0, IIS 7.0.
Version Control : Visual Source Safe, CVS, Rational Clear Case.
Tools : Crystal Reports, SQLServer Reporting Services 2005, MS Visio.
IDE : Microsoft Visual Studio.Net, Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012
- Analyzed and developed Portal Requirements document and produced Statement of Work documentation along with schedule timeline and iterations.
- Created web application, site collection and Service application using central administration.
- Enable Audiences and compiled Global Audiences in Central Administration.
- Installed Office Web Apps on production server.
- Worked with Business Connectivity Services BCS and Secure Store to display SQL Tables and Views as SharePoint External list in SharePoint site.
- Created Solutions to PPM through Project Server 2010/2013.
- Created a custom Visual studio web part to perform search on Policies and Procedures using Visual Studio 2010.
- Designed and developed Change Request InfoPath 2010 browser enabled forms using InfoPath 2010.
- Involved in using single sign on for security.
- Created KPI's and Scorecards to display the data from the project planning tools at leadership level.
- Implemented Custom instant search functionalities within the web parts in a document repository to filter the data efficiently with Sharepoint2013.
- Performed backup, restore, export, import and upgrade tasks.
- Implemented Remote desktop, Digital Date and Time web parts and used on share point site collection.
- Implemented Date and time web part, Remote desktop web part for the application
- Designed and created site collections and sub sites for the portal.
- Setup, configure and maintain SharePoint infrastructure for development, QA and production servers.
- Performing typical administrative activities such as monitoring of SharePoint, backup/restore of the server farm and SharePoint server logs, activities, events, and assets
- Responsible for production deployments, upgrades, patches and documentation.
- Change control and configuration management policies and procedures
- Delivering status reports, briefings and presentations.
- Initializing and Scheduling the timer Service tasks .
Environment: Sharepoint Server 2013,2010, Project Server 2010/2013 Microsoft Office Share Point Server 2007, ASP.NET 3.5, InfoPath 2010, Visual Studio 2010, WWF, REST -JSON, C , Jquery, Linq,stsadm,Windows Powershell,TFS.
- Gathered and analyzed business requirements to replace existing intranet site with SharePointserver2010 functionality.
- Analyzed the existing intranet site portal with Bamboo SharePoint analyzer to check for migration compatibility of all features in MOSS2007 to SharePoint server 2010.
- Created Top Level sites and site collections. Maintained a unique look and feel across the portal by using MasterPages, CSS and HTML. Additionally designed and manipulated these pages using SharePoint Designer 2010.
- Worked on out of the box workflow features of SharePoint Server 2010.
- Used InfoPath 2010 to design and deploy forms to form libraries.
- Created custom Workflows using Visual Studio 2008.
- Administered and configured My Site feature for the portal.
- Building business intelligence BI dashboards using dashboard designer
- Administration lead of all the SharePoint environments which include development, Stage, pre-production and production environment
- Created KPI's and Scorecards to display the data from the project planning tools at leadership level.
- Implemented Custom instant search functionalities within the web parts in a document repository to filter the data efficiently.
- Designed and implemented Dashboard functionality using Excel services by enabling/activating appropriate features.
- Designed and developed various custom defined reports using SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS and deployed them on SharePoint 2010 Portal.
- Maintained Active Directory users and groups for implementing security.
- Supported Post Production numerous daily activities/issues
Environment: SharePoint Server 2010, Project server 2010 ,Microsoft Office Share Point Server 2007, W.S.S 3.0, ASP.NET 3.0, InfoPath 2010, Visual Studio 2008, C , JQuery ,AvePoint tool, WSP Builder 1.0.6,stsadm,Idera Management console,TFS .
- Installed and configured SharePoint 2007 on windows server 2008 R2 and Microsoft SQL server 2008 R2.
- Configured Shared Service Provider SSP for Enterprise Search, InfoPath Services, Excel Services and User Profile Management.
- Developed and integrated Info Path forms with SharePoint Lists
- Created the development environment for the internet web portal by restoring the databases from another server.
- Extensively used SQL Server Stored Procedures and Queries to retrieve the data from SQL data base.
- Designed custom page layouts for different pages using SharePoint designer, customized the portal UI to create new look and feel for the internet site using visual studio and SharePoint designer.
- Created and deployed solution packages to the web application in order to make the UI changes to the portal.
- Created custom web parts to display the content from the backend server database to the list view on a page.
- Completed the Setup of the development environment to maintain update the site on a regular basis and documented all the steps for future needs.
- Worked on Agile methodology
- Performed independent unit testing
- Performed project planning, scheduling, schedule tracking and ensuring the project is delivered in quality and time
- Involved in all the phases of Software Development Life cycle SDLC .
- Created a Dev Environment in SharePoint 2007 Portal, Installed all the relevant software's and there latest patches.
- Created different security groups and gives access according to company's architecture.
- Designed and developed SharePoint web parts using WSS object model along with .Net Framework 3.0.
- Created SharePoint Web parts using SharePoint Visual Studio 2005 extensions.
- Design of custom forms using InfoPath 2007 and responsible for publishing to MOSS 2007 Test Environment Forms Library.
- Created SharePoint Workflow using SharePoint Designer 2007.
- Created Workflows on Lists and Document Libraries.
- Involved designing and creating Master Pages.
- Created User Controls to be used in custom applications pages.
- Used U2UCAML query builder for writing CAML queries.
- Implemented error handling to deal with inevitable errors that pop up in application.
- Maintained design requirements documentation with accurate information sharing.
- Developed Unit test cases and executed them.
- Maintained the daily backups and disaster recoveries
- Involved in deploying the solutions to the SharePoint server
- Used SQL Server Integration services packages to migrate the databases.
Environment: Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, Windows SharePoint Services WSS 3.0,Visual Studio 2005 with C , ASP.NET 3.0, MS-InfoPath 2007, U2UCAML, Visual SourceSafe, ADO.NET, IIS
- Developed a prototype to demonstrate the application core functions that had basic screens and their navigation.
- Gathered and analyzed the requirements of the project.
- Key Member in Design and coding for the Project.
- Used Object Oriented Programming skills in encapsulating the business functions and data.
- Implemented Business Logic Layer using C .NET
- Used Repeater, Data Grid, Data List, Form view, Grid view controls in the web forms to display the data from database in the customized template format.
- Developed the Data access component using ADO.NET in the Web based application.
- Designed an interactive user interface using ASP.NET where users can register, login and pay their bills online.
- Designed the database using SQL Server 2005 and extensively worked on Stored Procedures, Triggers for data manipulation.
- Used ASP.Net Validation controls to validate user inputs.
- Error handling and Exception handling across application.
Environment: C , ASP.NET, HTML, Visual Studio 2005, Sql Server 2005,ADO .NET, Java Script, IIS,LINQ.