Sr. Sharepoint Developer Resume
San Diego, CA
- Information technology professional with strong analytical skills.
- Self - starter with a background in project management, business, system analysis, installation and configuration.
- A team player with strong communication skills and the ability to add value by driving critical path projects and delivering excellent solutions.
- 12+ years in the IT field. Extensive experience with implementing portal and collaboration solutions using Microsoft SharePoint Services.
- Looking for a responsible position to use my skills and be an asset to your organization.
Web Tools: O365/SharePoint Online, SharePoint 2016/2013/2010 , MOSS 2007, WSS3.0, MS Azure Administration, Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010/2013 , SharePoint Designer 2007/2010/2013 , PowerShell, MS Flows, MS PowerApps, customization using SPFx, MS Teams.
Third Party Tools: Novell eDirectory
Programming Languages: Asp.Net 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0/1.1 , C#.net, SQL, CAML
Database: SQL Server 2016/2014/2012/2008 R2/2005/2000, MS Access
Operating Systems: Windows 2012-R2/Windows 2008-R2/2008/2003/Win7/XP
Version Controls: TFS Online, TFS 2010, Tortoise SVN, VSS, MS Office
Methodology: Waterfall and Agile methodology
Domains: Healthcare, Telecom, Manufacturing
Confidential, San Diego, CA
Sr. SharePoint Developer
- Working as a Senior SharePoint developer to determine business requirements for new software or applications.
- Designed a portal site for the Communication Advisory Board (CAB) team which is part of Marketing. CAB’s goal is to ensure that communications meet the criteria for being essential, measurable, unique and valuable. Worked on an enhancement to their calendar that included adding filters, recurring events, views according to business areas and conflicts.
- Enhanced the Communications Resource Center (CRC). The CRC is a go-to resource for Commercial marketing communication needs. Worked on the UX, content, coding and several other improvements.
- Enhanced and maintained several SharePoint sites including the Commercial Communications Builder (CCB) and Marketing and Advertising Review Center (MARC). The CCB tool has enabled the marketing team to automate disclaimers and reduce 80% of legal reviews.
- Supervised and executed medium to complex SharePoint Online/ O365 projects. Led the conversion of SharePoint designer workflows to Flow/Power Automate and InfoPath forms to PowerApps for one of the biggest pharmaceutical manufacturing firms by following Global Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Developed custom solutions using SPFx, SharePoint Server side Object Model, Client-Side Object model (CSOM), JSOM, Rest API’s, custom user profile properties, webparts, master page, permissions, created workflows using MS Flow and SharePoint Designer, designed forms using PowerApps, Microsoft Teams.
- Worked closely with business for Requirement gathering, Analysis, High & low-level design documentation, Test plan. Provided documentation on all architecture decisions and best practice approaches to architecture design implementation
- Was responsible for SharePoint O365 Online migration, Governance, and MODERN implementation and integration with Microsoft TEAMS. Restructured the pharma departments into MODERN HUB and departmental TEAM Sites, applied Governance across all departments, met all stakeholders from various departments for migration of data from File Shares and other classic sites into the MODERN environment using Sharegate.
- Met business requirements by developing a user-friendly application with automated inventory management for internal use by Sales department to order Company based merchandise using SharePoint.
- Worked with management and sales teams to develop account prioritization and support strategies that ensured a long-term trusted relationship status with the stakeholders in the United States, EMEA and Greater Asia.
SharePoint Lead & Onsite Coordinator
- Acted as a senior technical resource and onsite coordinator for leading Telecom company based out of Sweden and guided the project teams as well as customers on important technological decisions to ensure smooth and top-quality delivery of projects. Worked closely with business in requirement gatherings.
- Created farm design of SharePoint 2013/2016 platform using Visio. Hosted SharePoint virtual machines on Azure Cloud virtual machines (IAAS) for cost efficiency. Reduced 60% of manual efforts on maintaining the on-premise servers.
- Developed and implemented a variety of SharePoint solutions, including: Web Content Management (e.g. Intranet, Internet, Extranet); Collaboration (e.g. Team/Project/Community sites, MySite/OneDrive) ; Business process management (e.g. workflow, electronic forms) ; Document Management (e.g. custom content types, policies, metadata), custom webparts using Provider hosted and SharePoint Hosted Add-in’s, SharePoint designer workflows, SSRS.
- Created and configured Domain and Server certificates for servers, SharePoint Portal and High Trust Certificate in IIS.
- Aided the presales process by lending SharePoint expertise to sales pursuits and proposals.
Project Lead & Onsite Coordinator
- Acted as SharePoint Lead, On-site Coordinator and designed & developed the Intranet application for European Police department Headquarters based out of The Netherlands.
- Developed components on SharePoint 2013: custom web parts, custom master pages, event receivers, features and solutions, custom Unique Document ID Service, custom Outlook Plug-ins, Managed Metadata with Taxonomy, customized Search, FBA using Novell eDirectory for external user’s with smooth login implementation, custom Content Type’s with Content Type Hub, Fully automated deployment using PowerShell scripts.
- Interacted with client on daily basis and helped with the techno-functional queries regarding the Portal.
- Performed deployment activities, participated in technical and functional discussion with client for requirements, supported critical issues on Production environment.
- Managed SharePoint Admin activities which included monitoring portal, CU patch updates, configuration of server’s, troubleshooting issues related to Portal, deployments.
Project Lead, Developer
- Worked as SharePoint lead for a leading Manufacturing firm based out of USA while managing a team of 14 members and implementing Office 365 based application.
- Closely worked with Business in Requirement gathering, estimations, testing
- Followed Agile Methodology.
- Worked as SharePoint Lead for multiple European clients based out of The Netherlands and developed custom solutions on SharePoint 2010.
- Created custom webparts, site templates, content types. Created custom workflow using third party tool Nintex 2010.
- Performed Migration from MOSS 2007 to SP 2010.
- Handled Incidents (P1/P2/P3/P4), 24*7 support on rotation, monitor Production environments, handled SharePoint Admin activities: patch/CU updates, SharePoint environment set-up, Central Admin activities.
- Developed modules using MOSS 2007: Created custom webparts, lists, themes, master pages, event receivers.
- Created Functional Specs, Technical Documents.
- Designed test cases and performed Unit & Integration testing.
.Net & SQL Developer
- Developed modules using .Net 2.0.
- The KRA Portal was designed for Patni Internal Sales team.
- Implemented complex calculations logic using backend SQL.
- Developed custom site using Asp.Net & C#.
- Performed requirement gathering, Created Functional Specs, Technical Documents.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes