Senior Sharepoint Developer / Administrator Resume
- Around 9 years of rich experience in IT industry with expertise as a Sharepoint Developer and Administrator.
- Extensive experience on planning, deploying and configuring MOSS 2007, SharePoint 2010/2013 and SharePoint Services 2003 in both single server deployment and multi - server (Server Farm) deployment.
- Proficient in architecting, designing, developing, maintenance and administration of Intranet /internet Portal solutions for various clients in different industry sectors using Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007/2010/2013 , Windows Share Point Services 3.0.
- Hands-on experience in designing, developing and implementing variousSharePoint Site Pages, Web Parts, Workflows, Content Types, Custom Site Columns and various custom Document Libraries and Lists.
- Experience in Upgrade and Migration of MOSS 2007 to SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint
- Deployed features using STSADM and Powershell commands tool at different levels including site collections, web applications and site level
- Experienced working with SharePoint Designer 2007/10/13, InfoPath Services 2007/10.
- Experienced with SharePoint software/versions upgrade processes (MOSS 2007 to SP2013), applying service packs and CU updates
- Experience in configuring Systems Center Data Production Manager (SCDPM) and Systems Center Operations Manager (SCOM)
- Knowledge of Project Server 2010 and configuration for BI
- Working knowledge of InfoPath 2007/10 design and development.
- Good understanding of SQL 2008 Business Intelligence and Key Performance Indicators for Custom Web Parts.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Domain Controller, DNS and Internet Information Services 5.0, 6.0 and 7.0.
- Integration of Microsoft Office 2007 Suite with SharePoint 2007
- Provide day to day support of SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2010 and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007 environment
- Ability to test and evaluate third party web parts for SharePoint
- Strong desire and aptitude to analyze and understand business logics, with the intent of translating them into software applications.
- Experience in development life cycle with a programming knowledge in C#.NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, HTML, XML and SQL Server 7/2000/2005/2008 R2
- Excellent customer services, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Participate in escalation and support activities (being on-call).
- Create sites, list templates, themes and master templates.
Microsoft Technologies: SharePoint Portal Server 2003, MOSS 2007, SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013, MS SharePoint Services 3.0, InfoPath 2007, SharePoint Designer 2007, SharePoint designer 2010, Project Server 2010, MS Visual Studio .Net 2005/2008, MS Office Suite 2003/2007/2010 , .NET Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.5
Programming Languages: C# .Net, VB.NET, C/C++, HTML
Database Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server 7/2000/2005, 2008, 2008 R2
Operating Systems: DOS (up to version 6.22), Windows95, 98, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2000/2003 and Windows Server 2008
Other Technologies: IIS 5/6/7/7.5, PowerShell, Active Directory, DNS, Secure Auth, DPM 2010, SCOM 2007, VCA Optima, AutoCAD, Adobe Illustrator
Confidential, Holland, MI
Senior SharePoint Developer / Administrator
- Maintenance and troubleshooting for SP 2010 and SP2013 intranet and extranet sites.
- Backup and Restore, sites and site collections using PowerShell (SP 2010), Central Admin mode & database server for both intranet and extranet sites in SP2010 and SP 2013 environments.
- Migration of content such as libraries, lists and content types from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013 using database server back-up and restore method as well as using third party tool Idera Migration Suite.
- Installation and configuration of backup solution Systems Center Data Protection Manager 2010 (SCDPM 2010) for SharePoint 2010.
- PowerShell scripting for processes such as web app warm-ups, site backups and configuration database backup.
- Deploying web parts using STSADM and PowerShell in Intranet and Extranet farms in SP2010 and SP2013 environment.
- Pulled External data from SQL and ORACLE databases to create External lists and querying data and display it as a web part with the help of BCS and Script editor web parts.
- Worked on customizing local style sheets to other sites and all of its sub sites.
- Used MS Access Apps to create quick and short data store application in SharePoint 2013.
- Created MS access web database and published to SharePoint 2013.
- Provide user account setup and configuration to allow users access to the services in office 365.
- Investigation and demos for migration to SharePoint 2013, SharePoint Designer 2013,Office 365.
- Migrated several documents from lotus notes to share point 2013.
- Migrated SharePoint 2010 site collections to SharePoint 2013 version.
- By using the Managed Navigation method, we implemented the SharePoint Managed Metadata Service to model the navigation hierarchy of your website through taxonomy terms. For each term we used specific search engines optimized (SEO) title and URL.
- Built extra Categories and filters in the Search Page using SEO in SP 2013.
- Created Sites and Sub-sites within the site collections for Various Departments and accordingly created new Site Permission levels and Groups for SharePoint 2013 site.
- Document or review documentation of steps in specification development, coding, testing and user acceptance for future reference and for internal control purposes.
- Created a custom workflow using Nintex which contains association forms where the owner of the document start the workflow manually and adds the reviewers, pre approvers and approvers and route the document for different levels of approval.
- Created BI dashboard using the BI Dashboard Designer to showcase several Reports and charts which also include filters and KPI’s.
- Created PerformancePoint report as well as the web part features available to filter the data to provide a specific report or to drill-down to find specific and more granular data and underlying metrics.
- Created SSRS reports for the Automotive Experience department using the Report builder in SP 2013.
- Branded the 2013 site homepages and list views using custom html editors, Script Editor webparts and (Jslink)display templates which uses the Client Side Object Model (CSOM).
- Customized the list defaults forms for better user understanding using SharePoint Designer2013.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Senior SharePoint Developer / Administrator
- Involved in Deployment and configuration of SharePoint 2010 farm in a test and production farm.
- Administrating production Sharepoint 2010 farm.
- Involved in deploying custom features, Sandboxed Solution, web parts using STSADM and PowerShell in Sharepoint 2010 environment.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting SharePoint 2010 production environment
- Resolving client Sharepoint issues on a regular basis for Production environment.
- Involved in configuration of Enterprise Project Server 2010
- Setting up various application services for web application such as PerformancePoint and Web Analytics.
- Hands on experience with Compuware Real User Monitoring (RUM), to monitor health and performance of the Sharepoint farm, diagnostics across Users, Sites and Locations.
- Created several display template using design manager and jslink to modify the list views.
- Customized the Quick launch and the home page of the Team site by modifying the Master pages and writing custom CSS.
- Created complex approval workflows for the corporate team using SharePoint designer 2010.
- Experience with IBM Lotus Notes, BMC Remedy IT Service Management Suite for maintaining tickets in SharePoint queue
- Creating custom Page Layouts & Content Types in Sharepoint designer 2010.
- Meeting with end users and stakeholders to gather requirements, create functional and technical documents.
Confidential, North Canton, OH
SharePoint Developer / Administrator
- Managing system security, system patching and upgrades
- Configuring SharePoint services and settings also involved in documenting SharePoint configuration and architecture.
- Designed InfoPath form using XSD, created web service to integrate Oracle database to InfoPath form.
- Used Quest Web part utility for showing document library data.
- Configure and start the Microsoft Single Sign-On service
- Import Active Directory Users into Share point Site & configured them to set up the rights in active directory and implement them with Share Point site and cross site group.
- Involved in administration, configuration and customization of MOSS 2007 and Windows SharePoint Services.
- Managing site quotas and file size limits, reviewing and monitoring usage reports
- Administering and maintaining sites and sub-sites
- Managing security for sites and sub-sites, the site layout (look and feel), structure, and content.
- Used AJAX in custom web parts to make asynchronous calls for retrieving backend data
- Used ASP.NET AJAX (ATLAS) and update almost all web pages to implement the AJAX functionality, thereby achieving performance enhanced application
- Involved in Building features, web parts, etc for SharePoint, Integrating the portal with other corporate data sources, applications, and knowledge management systems.
- Composite application development
- Identified the appropriate site structure and taxonomy to include site collections, top-level sites, child sites, and libraries.
- Defined Request, Review, Approval, Provision, and Decommission workflow steps and actions in Share Point Designer
Confidential, Schaumburg, IL
- Created workflows using Visual Studio 2005 with Microsoft SharePoint, Workflow Actions object model
- Used U2UCAML query builder for writing CAML queries
- Developed custom forms using InfoPath 2003 and publish into SharePoint 2003 forms library
- Administration of the SharePoint Portal 2003.
- Create, Design and Configure the team sites.
- Extensively worked in SharePoint Designer workflows utilizing OOB SharePoint activities for implementing complex workflows like looping through a set of SharePoint list items etc,
- Integrated SharePoint events with Microsoft Outlook 2003 to notify employees of events through their calendar
- Customized and created multiple site and list templates, Content types and used Audience targeting to target content to specific group of users
- Used excel services to read data from an excel sheet when it is uploaded to a document library and send the data to list
- Developed custom forms using InfoPath 2003 and publish into SharePoint 2003 forms library.
- Maintained design requirements documentation with accurate information sharing
- Plans, schedules and performed proactive maintenance, including software upgrades and patch installation
Confidential, Winfield, MO
MOSS 2007 Administrator
- Migration from SPS2003 to MOSS2007 with Gradual approach.
- Identified new features to be implemented with transition.
- Installed and configured MOSS2007 in medium server farm including a database server and search and indexing search.
- Created new Sites, Document Libraries, Lists and List Views to collaborate users.
- Configured Outlook 2007 on MS Exchange Server 2007 with MOSS 2007 to synchronize SharePoint Document Library and Lists.
- Customized portal navigation by using navigation controls.
- Worked on List template, Site template and Site definition to customize Share Point Portal 2007.
- Created Site Columns and Content Types to resume schema of columns in different Lists of web application.
- Created logging using Forms Authentication.
- Assign Roles and Permission to sites, lists and list items.
- Worked on BDC to integrate business data from back-end server applications to MOSS 2007.
- Created document work flow by handling Document Libraries Event Handlers.
- Created InfoPath 2007 forms and published it in to Share Point Forms Library.
- Created personal sites for the users.
- Granting permissions and rights to the users such that the confidential documents should be visible only to specific group.
- Interacted with team members to map the requirements to the portal.
- Performed backup and recovery procedures and scheduling it.
- Installation, configuration, maintaining and administration of Windows 2003 Servers in Multiple domains.
- Installation and configuration of office back-end applications such as MS Exchange and SQL Server.
- Installed and configure and maintained various Client/Server applications on Windows environments.
- Migration of Microsoft Windows NT, 2000 and 2003 Servers.
- Experience in installing, configuring and maintaining Microsoft web applications server IIS 5.0/6.0.
- Upgrade MS Exchange 5.5 to MS Exchange 2000.
- Installed and upgraded the SQL Server .
- Installation and configuration of Microsoft TCP/IP, DNS, and DHCP Internet, Intranet and Web Server set up on different NOS.
- Configuring, Setup and troubleshooting all kinds of PCs, Laptops and Printers.
- Monitoring, Optimizing, Troubleshooting and Performance of Various networks.
- End User Support.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes