- More than 13 years of IT experience, functioning as Technical/Team lead managing application development and support using Microsoft Technologies.
- Microsoft Certified Professional in Core Solutions of SharePoint 2013.
- Microsoft Certified Professional Programming in C .
- Having 4 years of experience in SharePoint 2013/2010.
- Design and Architecture of SharePoint 2013 applications
- Installation, configuration and deployment of SharePoint 2013 infrastructure.
- Expertise in SharePoint objects model and web services.
- Experienced in Sharepoint Workflows using Visual studio, Visio and Designer.
- Worked on SharePoint 2013 Enterprise search integrating with external content repositories like Live link.
- Expertise and worked on Integration and data migration from Livelink, Salesforce and Lotus.
- Integration and working knowledge of SharePoint 3rd party tools like BAInsight Connector.
- Experienced in Developing and consuming Microsoft.Net Web Services and WCF Services.
- More than 7 years of extensive hands on experience in ASP.Net, C , VB.Net, .Net Framework 3.5/4.0,4.5,SSRS, ASP.
- Experienced in OpenText Custom Livelink API LAPI using C .
- Experienced Database programming using SQL Server and developing Data integration solutions using SSIS.
- Multi Domain work experience in Oil Gas, Retail, Telecom, Travel Transportation and Automation.
- Has extensive experience in managing international assignments with hands on On site customer experience. Some of the Clientele worked with are Shell Oil, Walmart, Vodafone, Sprint Embarq and WorldSpan.
- Having sound experience in Onshore-offshore Software development model, remote team management and also teamed across industries ad geographies.
- Collaborative team player and leader with extensive customer facing experience.
- Skilled in Planning, estimating and understanding the business and technical requirements.
- Involved in Requirement analysis, Use case modeling and development and testing support activities.
- Involved in High low level technical design, Coding and reviews.
- Travelled to different client places in USA, UK and Czech Republic for application knowledge transfer.
Languages: C .Net 3.5/4.0/4.5, VB 5.0/6.0
Databases: MS SQL Server 2000/2005, SSIS, SSRS, Oracle 8i, MS Access.
Tools/Utilities: MS Visual Studio 2013,MS-Project Professional, Microsoft Visio, InfoPath, Rational Requirements Composer, Rational Requisite Pro, Microsoft TFS, Visual Studio.NET 2008/10/12, Visual Build Pro, Clarity.
HP-Mercury Quality Center, CA Unicenter, SOAPUI.
Business Domains: Petroleum Chemicals, Telecom, Travel Transportation, e-Commerce, Automation
Project Lead/SharePoint Lead
- Involved in Requirement gathering and Technical design.
- Installed and configured SharePoint 2013 dev environment.
- Configured enterprise search and managed metadata services.
- Involved in Design and development of workflows.
- Configured security for different user groups.
- Created a WebPart for Tree view based navigation to the folder structure, so as to navigate to different nodes and select and open respective documents.
- Implemented Co-Authoring, versioning and document auditing features.
- Implemented Document merging using Open XML SDK.
Technologies: Microsft.Net 4.0/4.5, SharePoint 2013, Visual Studio 2012/13, TFS
SharePoint Tech Lead /Sr. Developer
- Involved in Daily and weekly progress calls with Geo team, Third party consultants and client Architects.
- Involved in implementing Design envelope module in Catalogue
- Implemented Custom WebParts for Design envelope module.
- Setup FAST crawling connector with support of Microsoft
- Involved in Design and coding of the application
- CEWS Content Enrichment Web service set up and configuration.
- Implement Metadata Enrichment Service which customizes the search results by applying custom managed properties.
- Implemented multiple refiners in the refinement panel of the search results to make more user friendly search results.
- Implemented Live link Connector using Live link API LAPI to extract live link document library and respective metadata.
- Setup BA Insight crawling connector with support of BA Insight team.
- Implemented AD user info retrieval using LDAP IMS web service to apply policy enforcement.
- Implemented Retrieve Service Web Service to fetch the livelink document to the user's shared location.
- Involved coding, High level and detailed design document for Search Service web service and livelink connector components.
- Involved in code reviews.
Technologies: Microsft.Net 3.5/4.0, SharePoint 2013,Livelink custom API LAPI for .Net, BAInsight Livelink Connector, Visual Studio 2012/13, TFS. SEDE tool for Requirement Management
Tech Lead .Net/SharePoint
- Involved in complete staffing activities for the Retail 2.0.
- Providing resource management for project including team training and staff allocation
- Working with Delivery Project Executive on staffing allocation for Project.
- Facilitating cross-group and cross-functional communications for issues resolution and updates.
- Involved in preparing detailed design document.
- Involved in Coding and code reviews.
- Implemented Workflows, Excel Services and document management libraries using Server Object Model.
Technologies: Microsft.Net 4.5, SharePoint 2013, TFS, SQL Server 2008, Visual Studio 2012
Technical Lead SharePoint
- Working with onshore delivery project manager
- Discussing and agreeing the scope of work between onshore and offshore with timelines
- Ensure on time decommissioning of the applications under the scope
- Create and maintain Project plan up to date for the applications in scope.
- Implement Group Records Management Retention requirements for decommissioned applications
- Manage and deliver the project within budget and schedule according to PDF Project delivery framework standards.
- Implement plans and procedures that adhere to DS decommissioning program requirements.
- Develop detailed plans to meet critical project target dates.
- Manage stakeholders and communication to stakeholders.
- Identify, deploy, guide, review and support resources to complete assigned decommissioning.
- Automated complete decommissioning manual process using SharePoint 2010.
- Involved in Requirement gathering and writing technical requirements for the solution.
- Involved in design and implementation of Decommissioning Site using SharePoint 2010 Custom lists, document libraries using Server Object model, workflows and integration with outlook so that stakeholders can directly review and approve the documents.
Technologies: SharePoint 2010, Visual Studio 2010, Jquery, LinQ, MS-Project professional, MS-Visio.
Business System Analyst
- Involved in various activities of the project like Requirement gathering and analysis, Use cases writing for all the functional requirements.
- As a BA my responsibility was to give complete Knowledge transfer to Dev and Test teams on Functional Requirements and Business rules.
- Handling different queries from development and test team on the functionality.
- Involved in preparing Marketing Runbook which is reference manual on merchandising activities for the Marketers, End User Training strategy and Plan.
- Attending weekly calls with Czech IBM team and client to resolve issues relevant to requirements and raising new CRs.
- Travelled to Prague Czech Republic to give training on Project Overview to business users like Marketers and Customer Service Representatives CSRs .
- Involved in Project Quality processes
Technologies: Microsoft Visio, ATG e-Commerce Suite
Business System Analyst
- Involved in various activities of the project like Requirement gathering and analysis, documenting the Functional requirements and Business Rules.
- Participated in couple of Use case Business workshops onsite London along with my Senior BAs and the SMEs of different COB Class of Business . The workshops included discussions and conclusions on some of the critical business and functional requirements and their approach.
- As an Offshore BA my responsibility was to give complete Knowledge transfer to offshore Dev and Test team on Functional Requirements and Business rules.
- Handling different queries from development and test team on the functionality.
- Involved in reviewing technical design document and have also reviewed One-liners and test scripts of Test team.
- Took part in identifying and mapping test scripts to relevant CAT scenarios.
- Participated in weekly Change Management calls along with Onsite BAs to discuss issues raised in the Change issue CI log. The CI log is used to add any missing functionalities so that they can be incorporated in the base lined Use case document.
- Involved in writing and reviewing CAT/UAT scripts and preparing test data.
- Participated in weekly BA catch up calls with Onsite Lead BA to discuss various issues and activities done at Onsite and offshore.
Technologies: ASP.Net, C , SSRS, Visual Studio 2008, SQL Server 2005.
Technical Lead .Net
- Identifying Risks and documenting them in Risk Tracker, subsequently preparing the mitigation plan.
- Travelled to client location Kansas City, USA for the initial Knowledge transition of application services from Client to EDS.
- Identifying issues upon commencement of the project and documenting the same in Issue log.
- Establishing the team at Offshore by identifying and recruiting resources for the support and maintenance activities of the application
- Preparing estimations for the CRs using EDS estimation tools and submitting the contract LOE Level of effort request form to the client for the approvals.
- Preparing Weekly Roster for the team in order to ensure 24/7 production support to the client.
- Involved in Requirement gathering and analysis, Project design and estimation for multiple CRs.
- Preparation of test cases and test plan
- Involved in Defect fixing and Defect Tracking.
- Coordinating with different teams across globe to resolve inter dependency issues.
- Conducting weekly project status meeting with all stake holders
- Ensuring adherence to GAD QMS quality process.
- Establishing processes and best practices to enable effective Onsite/Offshore model.
- Preparing project schedule and tracking deliverables.
- Collecting Metrics and updating them in the local Metrics repository on a monthly basis.
- Define Project specific Goals according to the Organization alignment and set the expectations to all stake holders
- Manage timely and quality delivery of solutions through accurate project status tracking and quality metrics
- Ensuring that the team meets its Utilization target.
Technologies: C , ASP.Net, SQL Server, SSRS, Web Services.