I have been working with SharePoint and web technologies for around 14 years in some form or another. I have worked on many major projects dealing with the management, development, administration, and now best practices to enhance my knowledge of the SharePoint platform.
- Migrations 2003>2007>2010>2013/Cloud
- Office365 Planning Deployment
- Logical Architecture Infrastructure
- Envisioning Planning
Office365, SharePoint 2013, SharePoint Architect, MOSS 2007, InfoPath 07-10, SharePoint Foundation, SharePoint 2010 migrations administration, SharePoint Designer 2007 2010, Site branding design methods and third party tools and working with leading designers to custom clients requirements, WSS, InfoPath, Web Parts, Complex Workflows, SP Upgrades, SP Migrations, Planning, Information Architecture Assessment, Governance, Taxonomy, Web Parts Integration, Search Engine Optimization, and third party roll up tools, installation and configuration.
- Founder/Speaker - South Florida SharePoint User Group
- Working in conjunction with Microsoft on building on and developing the SharePoint Foundations and SharePoint 2010 platform to host and support a state level Law Enforcement Fusion Center .
Migration Upgrades, Architect, Consultant, Project Lead, Presales, Designer, Instructor, Administrator, Gamification, Culture Change
International SharePoint Consultant
Planning Architecture, Installation of Server Farm Maintaining the SharePoint Server 2013 Enterprise Environment, Migrating WSS 2.0 to SharePoint Server 2013. Integration with the Office MAX Merger, into the Office Depot Instance. Pilot and evaluation of SharePoint online 2013
- SP2010 Intranet revamp on currently hosted environment pre-SharePoint 2013 migration planning, and re-engineer their information and logical architecture, security, governance, and training.
- Sharepoint Architect Executive Advisor at Vodafone Global Enterprise April 2012 - September 2013, Newbury England, Ratlingen Germany
- Primarily working with Client at Vodafone Global via PlanB GMBH in D sseldorf Germany/Newbury UK as a Demand Solution Architect involving with first line demands coming in from the organization. In tune with GA Architectural teams to build on Collaboration services. SharePoint 2013 for migration, and scoping from 2007/2010 environments.
Teaching SharePoint Classes at Nationwide Training Centers. Building the SharePoint 2013 for Project Management Course.
March 2009 - December 2012 - Palm Beach County Sheriff's Department - Organizational Culture change to using a SharePoint Portal to manage and collaborate within the organization. Training, Implementation, Configuration, Integration, SOA, InfoPath, Workflow methods. Upgrade from MOSS 2007 to SP 2010
Miami-Dade Police Department
Eastern Metal Supply Company - SP 2010 planning, implementation training Southern Specialties - SP 2010 planning, implementation training Hospice of Palm Beach - SP 2010 migration/upgrade planning and implementation Omni Home Care - Coral Springs - SP 2010 Consulting and SME support Florida Fusion Center FDLE Architecting a core infrastructure SP 2010 Instance that handles collaboration between Florida Law Enforcement and Homeland Security Department Cosmopolitan Resort Casino Las Vegas Implemented SP 2010 Orange County Sheriff's Department - SP 2010: Florida Fusion Center Project Walt Disney - Working with process flow and workflow integration with safe harbor and data integration teams inside SP 2010 Wackenhut G4S - SP 2010:Modeling system to meet best practices requirements, also including Tableau data visualizations and Business Tools Martin County School District SP 2010: Infrastructure design, planning, implementation New Bridge Securities - Training and migration of existing system to SP 2007 Platform to SP 2010
Senior Consultant: SharePoint Architect
Working as a SharePoint Architect, as well as dealing with Clients needs and Practice Development. Deploying third part web parts solutions and rollup tools for aggregation needs for clients. Design and Branding methods and templates were used to create a un-vanilla SharePoint Experience for the clients. Migration and rebranding from Lotus notes system to SharePoint 2007 for Don Shula's chain