- With Online Support I connect and communicate with clients using an online or phone portal, and recommend appropriate solutions based on the client's description of the situation and my own diagnosis. I have to use excellent verbal and written skills to appropriately greet clients, clarify repair needs, and look for additional opportunities presented, which leads me to recommend upgrades that are appropriate and applicable to the client's needs or desire. I have a strong desire and ability to inform clients of offers and overcome objections. I have to remain flexible in both schedules and work load. I show appreciation to the client for their business and encourage feedback and an ongoing relationship with Geek Squad in the future. I always maintain high levels of professionalism, courtesy and client service throughout all client interactions.
- My main mission online is to diagnose operating system problems, repairs all issues, and remove malware as defined by scopes of work. Additional work may include performing network setups and troubleshooting, communicating and training clients on the proper and optimal use and care of their technology, and recommending appropriate additional solutions to the client. I must use only approved software tools at all times, and have a strong sense of problem resolution and ownership. Additionally, I provide positive feedback on systems, tools, and procedures.
- Additionally I am a major contributor to our internal troubleshooting portal I provide how-to and instructional information for thousands of Agents.
- With each job I case client connects in Breeze, an internal client management system that is proprietary to Geek Squad.
- Software I work with daily include: Microsoft Office, Quicken, Quickbooks, Consumer Routers i.e. Netgear, Linksys, CISCO, Belkin, etc. Active Directory with businesses AutoCAD Numerous models of printers, scanners and cameras, Numerous Anti-malware programs, LogMeIn Rescue, SupportSpace, Jabber, Webex, SharePoint.
I managed 15-18 employees between the Geek Squad and the Computer Department. Duties included writing schedules, doing store audits as well as employee audits. Staffing: Calling candidates for interviews, scheduling interviews and job offering. Researching and resolving client issues. Reducing redo services by adhering to store operating protocols. Paying close attention to our daily goals and creating a plan to bridge our gaps in revenue. As a Supervisor of a pilot store location, I was the main liaison for the other stores in my district to communicate to our district staff members VIA conference calls and web conferencing.
Provide exceptional customer service by assessing client needs through lifestyle questions, making recommendations for products and services that meet those needs, and closing the sale to drive revenue for the company and ensure all the client's needs are met, doing so resulted in the highest Client satisfaction rating in the company, which is of 1,150 locations. I handled confidential client information, virus removals, registry rebuilds, network setups, software hardware installs, data backup, Operating system reimages and training clients how to use their new technology. As a Geek Squad Agent, I have to remain well rounded in terms of technology. I have a very strong and firm knowledge of cameras, phones, desktops, laptops, printers, scanners, televisions, Blu-ray players, and lots of other electronics.
- Responsible for daily monitoring of electronics team staff members, including creating work schedules, responding to staff member questions, and facilitating team meetings
- Providing input and monitoring achievement of sales goals
- Serving as liaison between team members, store customers, and store management
- Honors and Awards
Windows Expert Gold Silver Certifications
Displays expert knowledge of all Windows operating systems
Office 2007 2010 Silver Gold Certifications
Displays expert knowledge of Microsoft Office
Microsoft - January 2011
Displays expert knowledge of all computer Hardware
Xbox 360 Expert Silver Gold
Displays expert knowledge of the Xbox 360's hardware and software
CSI Customer Satisfaction Index Award
Highest satisfaction ratings in the company in my department
CISCO CCNA Networking
Displayed knowledge of networking skills Certification expired
Windows XP Pro