- Installation, configuration and customization of SharePoint 2013 server and its components.
- Customized Office 365 intranet portal using NAPA and SharePoint designer.
- Created and consumed Custom WCF services to expose and integrate with other applications.
- Migrated the existing SharePoint2010 portals to SharePoint 2013 on premise and SharePoint Online Office 365 .
- Used PerformancePoint Services to create interactive dashboards that display Key Performance Indicators KPI and presented the information in scorecards and filters.
- Designed and developed Custom master page and page layouts as per corporate standards using CSS and JQuery.
- Designed and developed custom apps, custom web parts, event receivers, features and custom workflows to implement business process.
- Worked on SharePoint applications development using Out-of-box, Server side Object Modeling, Client Side Object Modeling.
- Hands on experience in deploying SharePoint custom solutions into various environments usingCentral Administration, PowerShell and third party deployment tools including CodePlex.
- Developed a custom workflow to convert InfoPath forms in InfoPath form libraries to PDFdocuments.
- Implemented Custom Security groups and Permission levels for custom site definition using Visual Studio.
- Configure AD to sync with SharePoint user profiles groups and managing userpermissions.
- Created Custom workflows and timer jobs which will send an email to all business people about the emergency deployments on that day.
- Involved in creating the Reports using Report viewer Web part by using SQL Server ReportingServices SSRS .
- Worked on developing Search, Crawl and Index notes for searching and bringing the documents into SharePoint Portal Server maintaining backups and recovery for the entire SharePoint sites.
Sr. SharePoint Developer
- Developed SharePoint 2010 project technology strategy by understanding key client objectives, diagnosing and mapping client requirements , articulating solution risks and barriers, recommending project approaches, preparing time and cost estimates, planning full project life cycle for Walmart.
- Worked on Business Data Connectivity Services BDCS to integrate business data from backend SQLServer with SharePoint Server 2010.
- Involved in creating the Reports using Report viewer Webpart by using SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS .
- Developed INFOPATH forms for global electronic workflow integration on SharePoint 2010.
- Experienced with SharePoint 2010 organization browsers and workflow designs with KPI in SharePoint 2010.
- Implementation of Microsoft SharePoint Office Server 2010 for Project intranet, document and Project.
Environment: VB,C , LINQ, Windows workflows 3.0, SharePoint Server Object Model, SQL Server 2008, Stored Procedures, PowerShell scripting
- Created end user training guides for custom functionality that were built out. Resolved trouble tickets after feature deployments and production rollouts.
- Interacting with customers and other IT vendors and prepare technical requirement and design documentation. Participated in all phases of the SDLC cycle including requirements gathering, development, testing and deployment.
- Created custom web parts using C . Utilized Visual Studio 2010 to create several workflows.
- Handled the branding of the site master pages as well as the creation of custom page layouts. Used CSS to ensure the site's look and feel was consistent with wireframes provided by the client.
- Used JQuery to change several of the SharePoint icons that occurred on the page to icons provided to me by the client. Enabled and configured Excel Services.
- Performed administrative tasks not limited to creating and managing user permissions, site creation.
- Installation and configuration of MOSS 2007.
- Involved in Full Life Cycle of the product started from the requirement analysis documenting.
- Created Store Procedures, SQL Queries, Triggers in support of application development.
- Submitting data to website using Data Connections .UDCX from InfoPath forms managed code.
- Interacted with Business People in gathering functional requirements.
- Configured Document Libraries, Web Parts, custom Lists, Export Lists data to spread sheet, creating Document Workspace.
- Customized Publishing Pages with workflows.
- Actively worked with end users to define document requirements for designing, developing and testing solutions to resolve them.
- Worked in Visual Studio and ASP.NET server controls throughout the project.
Environment: Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, C , ASP.NET 3.0 , ADO.NET, SQL Server 2005, IIS 6.0 , Visual Studio .NET 2008, XML, CSS, SharePoint Designer 2007, InfoPath Designer 2007, Microsoft Exchange 2008 Server systems, Active Directory Service, AJAX, JQuery.
.NET Application Developer
- Designed, developed and maintained ASP.NET 2.0 vb.net intranet and internet sites.
- Developed and maintained public facing corporate internets in ASP.NET with CSS and XML.
- Created Reports using SQL Server 2005 and 2008 Stored Procedures, UDFs and DTS/SSIS.
- Upgraded .NET 1.1 web and VB6 Client-Server application to VB.NET 2.0.
- Optimized performance at the hardware and application level for large boosts in throughput.
- Utilized DHTML and AJAX to reduce bandwidth usage and improve user experience.
- Collaborated with directors, managers and staff.